Thanks

How did I got here, and some questions.

Until a few days ago I was playing legit, with no hacks and no mods.
    During the Christmas, in Eu, there was an event that gave Enhancement Stones as reward. Which made me quite happy and I managed to get a +10 Scythe and then dyed it to fit the rest of my set
    Since that day, I've been hunting for enchants (without bots) for it to make it a bit better, but I never even one got something decent.
    Having such a bad luck with enchants, a few days ago I decided to pay Fergus a visit to make my Scythe slightly stronger.
    First enhance, success. And I got a +11 Braid Tessel Scythe. However, my M.Atk was still below 13000. So, I went to Market, brought some enhancement stones and tried it again. And then Fergus broke my special scythe
    Now, I just want to get something similar to my +10 or +11 Scythe. But, I can't go though all that again since I wasted all my money to make that scythe +10 and then +11.
    So, I came here to try to speed up the process.

From what I've seen of what nexon eu does. Is that they ban people that are very obvious they hack, which get reported every day.
    Like having an immense amount of 1 type item in marketplace.
    Or getting to lv 70 and having like 1-30 titles.
    They also mentioned that they can "see" in their logs that someone cheated (those logs fail sometimes and even people that never cheated got banned).
    IIRC someone got banned for spamming a lot of Nightmare at the Ruins for AP (12+ hours per day and fast runs). When that person sent them a ticket they said that he had 2xxx total runs with the average time below 3 or 4 minutes which made them "realize" he was hacking and banned that person.
    So, its possible to get a bot up to a high level without it getting banned, as in showing in their logs as something suspect?
    And then each day boting 50-100-150 runs for materials or scrolls, without getting it banned?
    Like just 10-15 levels per day and getting it 15-20 titles per day. Since there are people with 50+ levels per day, which, even a 12 year old would ban for haking.
    Since this game is based on source engine and p2p. They should have no idea what we do inside a dungeon (unless someone makes a video or screenshot, but that shouldn't be a problem in solo bot runs), but how fast do bots finish the dungeon generally? If they take to little time its obvious something isn't right.
    And the last question, can a bot break off Titan for example in solo play without a huge amount of spears used in that run? Or even me doing it with God mode and just a few spears?

Ps: sorry for the wall of text

Thanks
    Botting/Hacking is risky period. My suggestion to you is hack on a bot account and move items to your main. I've lost several bot accounts, usually they last 2-3 weeks botting 24/7. Others have lasted several months. There is an auto-ban script, although I don't know what flags trigger it. I've been banned overnight during a holiday for example, so I'm assuming no one is actively searching for bots at that time. No one knows how Nexon detects bots, so there is really no point asking. If you're not prepared to lose your account, the simple answer is don't hack.

Hacking can do almost anything you want with some creativity. Break-offs are mundane with infinite sticky bombs and god-mode. Bots finish missions in 1-2mins

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Like Mercy said. Use a separate account to bot. I've had several accounts banned and most of them was for doing something out outrageous. I should have been IP banned for the Flour bug but they just banned the individual accounts.

I think a big red flag is having 3K+ mails in your inbox.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Yeha i was abnned a day ago for having like 2k+ mails so mails do take affect
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos