Threaded View

Thanks

Post Selling my CA account, along with various other gaming accounts

Hey what's up guys. I'm selling my CA account.

It is a Lieutenant III with no perms, GP or gear etc. It was created at about August 2009 and has never been detected with hacks. I spent a lot of time on this account so I would appreciate it if you gave me a reasonable price other than a simple $10. I have all the details with me here including security questions, date of birth, passwords and a new e-mail address that is to be assigned to the Combat Arms account so it is ready to be used like one of a fresh start. Here is a screenshot of my account ( I do not have the game installed so I will show you the stats on the Combat Arms webpage )

Along here, I could not find other sections in this site. So I have other various gaming accounts such as Steam and Origin with games on. Ill also provide screenshots.

The games I have on Steam are: Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Counter Strike Source, Counter Strike Source Beta and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 SinglePlayer/MultiPlayer.

The games I have on Origin are Battlefield 3 and also including the expansion pack (DLC) Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand.

Please give a price and nothing to stupid. Thanks - Sheandme123

Email me at damncutebunny@live.com for more information. I also have other various nexon products and gaming products such as for IMVU and Moshi Monsters. Contact me if you are interested. If you are wondering why the hell am I selling all these entertainment stuff?, Well acutally I am trying to afford an iPod touch because my life is actually hell with out it :P

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    newnxcard.jpg  

New Picture.jpg  

Untitled.jpg  

New Picture (1).jpg