Thread: Hahaha ea FTW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Hahaha ea FTW

hhahah sorry guys if this is a pointless topic but EA is probably the best company with the best help desk!

I got banned for using a hack and ive explained my problem to EA help desk and they gave me a new cd code + free expainsion pack( forgot the name for it )

Hahahah and again sorry if its pointless topic

Thanks
    This isnt really pointless? ^^

What did you tell em?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    ive told them this is the 15th time i asked for help but non of you guys was able to help me and i even contacted punkbuster about it and they too didnt help me
    and one of the 15 guys ive asked for help said the only way to play online again is to by the game again and i wont pay 40€ again while i already payed for the game
    and ive done everything you guys said to me ( re-installing punkbuster updating punkbuster etc..... )

i said this and other things which i cant remember xD
    and he gave me a new cd code for the limited edition ( with the expansion )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Haha that's epic
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    you just got lucky next time they wont do it they already banned many people and contacting wont help they got the logs and they can see if you hacked or not. So be careful watch out dude.........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blader123 View Post
    hhahah sorry guys if this is a pointless topic but EA is probably the best company with the best help desk!

I got banned for using a hack and ive explained my problem to EA help desk and they gave me a new cd code + free expainsion pack( forgot the name for it )

Hahahah and again sorry if its pointless topic
    Its Back 2 karkland

Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by sAmKilleR View Post
    you just got lucky next time they wont do it they already banned many people and contacting wont help they got the logs and they can see if you hacked or not. So be careful watch out dude.........
    ur sooo wrong guess what
    i just got another one but unfortunately i had to make a new account to use it

Thanks
    ive told them this is the 15th time i asked for help but non of you guys was able to help me and i even contacted punkbuster about it and they too didnt help me
    and one of the 15 guys ive asked for help said the only way to play online again is to by the game again and i wont pay 40€ again while i already payed for the game
    and ive done everything you guys said to me ( re-installing punkbuster updating punkbuster etc..... )

i said this and other things which i cant remember xD
    and he gave me a new cd code for the limited edition ( with the expansion )
    You are scum, and your a thief.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    good for you, you think i care if EA sees this post you going to loose them

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    You are scum, and your a thief.
    I totally agree , seriously EA wasting their resources on such ??? kid that hacks they shouldnt been giving keys for breaking game rules.Dont you guys agree with me? unless person was scammed or banned for running other program etc
    Last edited by EnforcementOfficer; 01-21-2012 at 07:22 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EnforcementOfficer For This Useful Post:

Noovaa (01-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

I totally agree , seriously EA wasting their resources on such ??? kid that hacks they shouldnt been giving keys for breaking game rules.Dont you guys agree with me? unless person was scammed or banned for running other program etc

SE(Social Engineering) It used to be much easier to get a key, but EA has since changed their policies. Most of the time you get stonewalled when you try and get a new key. I have gotten about two keys, but I have also been banned 3 times. I am now on my 4th key, the way I see it is that I gave EA full price for their game it cost them nothing to give me a new key. They could have just reset my stats which is essentially the same thing. So, I have no problem with getting a second key. I would also advise you don't post stuff like this since it might lead to changes in policy which would make it harder for other people to obtain CD keys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman13 View Post
    SE(Social Engineering) It used to be much easier to get a key, but EA has since changed their policies. Most of the time you get stonewalled when you try and get a new key. I have gotten about two keys, but I have also been banned 3 times. I am now on my 4th key, the way I see it is that I gave EA full price for their game it cost them nothing to give me a new key. They could have just reset my stats which is essentially the same thing. So, I have no problem with getting a second key. I would also advise you don't post stuff like this since it might lead to changes in policy which would make it harder for other people to obtain CD keys.
    Well you shouldnt been breaking game rules thats illegal, by getting new cd key people would start hacking again and ruin the game.........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

ill dont really care if i "steal" from a company which supports SOPA/PIPA

this "stealing" is nothing different than downloading illegal from TPB or other torrent sites
    both can get you the game for free

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blader123 For This Useful Post:

Xizors (01-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    this "stealing" is nothing different than downloading illegal from TPB or other torrent sites
    both can get you the game for free
    Wrong. With a Key from EA you can play online, multiplayer. The thing the game was basically made for. With a downloaded version you can only play the singleplayer, which isn't really more than just a way to introduce the gameplay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I don't agree with doing this. You paid for a game and when you made an account you agreed to the ToS. Which basically in a nutshell says you obey the rules and don't hack. You got banned for hacking and you just got them to give you $100. I think this is the equivalent to scamming to me.
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    well its not my fault EA is so dumb i wont spend money on games i rather get them for free just like i got my first BF3 for free
    i got it with my new GPU so yeah

oh cmon ToS? like theres someone here who acctully reads those things
    most of the guys here are for BF3 hacks so im sure they also agreed with the ToS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast