Thanks

Post Some Use Ful Topics on Becoming coder.

Hello guys i would Want you to guys know what you should do before you get
    on making hacks
    This Thread will give you Some UseFul Topic and summary of it.

If you Get this topics and study i am sure you will become great coder and don't just ask people for hacks like can i have code of this and that. Soon you will be able to make your own. If you don't get or need help sure to ask me.

Topics Are as Follows ( remember You should Understand it )
    • An Overview of Computer and programming Languages
    • Basic Elements of C++
    • Input / Output
    • Controlling Structures
    • User Defined Function
    • User Defined Simple Data Types, Name Spaces and String Type
    • Arrays / Strings
    • Record (Structs)
    • Class and data Abstraction
    • Inheritance and Composition
    • pointer, Classes, Virtual Funstions and Abastract Classes
    • Over Loading and Template
    • Exception Handeling
    • Recursion
    • Linked Lists Stacks And Queus
    • Searching And Sorting Algorithms
    • Binary Trees
    • Graphs
    This is as Much as you need for Basic this topics includes Some Direct 3D function To be very pro on this you need to have some Skills on Algebra and use your Brain.
    Little Details on some of those topics

Elements of a Computer System
    A computer is an electronic device capable of performing commands. The basic commands
    that a computer performs are input (get data), output (display result), storage, and performance
    of arithmetic and logical operations.
    In today’s market, personal computers are sold with descriptions such as Pentium 4
    Processor 2.80 GHz, 512MB RAM, 100GB HD, VX750 17" Silver Flat CRT Color
    Monitor, preloaded software such as operating systems, games, encyclopedias, and
    application software such as word processors or money management programs. These
    descriptions represent two categories: hardware and software. Items such as ‘‘Pentium
    4 Processor 2.80 GHz, 512MB RAM, 100GB HD, VX750 17" Silver Flat CRT
    Color Monitor’’ fall into the hardware category; items such as ‘‘operating systems,
    games, encyclopedias, and application software’’ fall into the software category. Let’s
    look at the hardware first.
    Hardware
    Major hardware components include the central processing unit (CPU); main memory
    (MM), also called random access memory (RAM); input/output devices; and secondary
    storage. Some examples of input devices are the keyboard, mouse, and secondary storage.
    Examples of output devices are the screen, printer, and secondary storage. Let’s look at
    each of these components in more detail.
    Central Processing Unit
    The central processing unit (CPU) is the brain of the computer and the single most
    expensive piece of hardware in a personal computer. The more powerful the CPU, the
    faster the computer. The main components of the CPU are the control unit (CU),
    arithmetic logic unit (ALU), and registers. Figure 1-1 shows how certain components
    of the CPU fit together.
    Elements of a Computer System | 3

!Basically this Covers and Tells you about Computer System~!

Input/OutPut
    you were introduced to some of C++’s input/output (I/O) instructions,
    which get data into a program and print the results on the screen. You used cin and
    the extraction operator >> to get data from the keyboard, and cout and the insertion
    operator << to send output to the screen. Because I/O operations are fundamental to
    any programming language, in this chapter, you will learn about C++’s I/O operations
    in more detail. First, you will learn about statements that extract input from the
    standard input device and send output to the standard output device. You will then
    learn how to format output using manipulators. In addition, you will learn about the
    limitations of the I/O operations associated with the standard input/output devices and
    learn how to extend these operations to other devices.
    I/O Streams and Standard I/O Devices
    A program performs three basic operations: it gets data, it manipulates the data, and it
    outputs the results. In Chapter 2, you learned how to manipulate numeric data using
    arithmetic operations. In later chapters, you will learn how to manipulate non-numeric
    data. Because writing programs for I/O is quite complex, C++ offers extensive support
    for I/O operations by providing substantial prewritten I/O operations, some of which
    you encountered in Chapter 2. In this chapter, you will learn about various I/O
    operations that can greatly enhance the flexibility of your programs.
    In C++, I/O is a sequence of bytes, called a stream, from the source to the
    destination. The bytes are usually characters, unless the program requires other
    types of information, such as a graphic image or digital speech. Therefore, a
    stream is a sequence of characters from the source to the destination. There are
    two types of streams:
    Input stream: A sequence of characters from an input device to the computer.
    Output stream: A sequence of characters from the computer to an output device.
    Recall that the standard input device is usually the keyboard, and the standard
    output device is usually the screen. To receive data from the keyboard and send
    output to the screen, every C++ program must use the header file iostream. This
    header file contains, among other things, the definitions of two data types,
    istream (input stream) and ostream (output stream). The header file also contains
    two variable declarations, one for cin (pronounced ‘‘see-in’’), which stands
    for common input, and one for cout (pronounced ‘‘see-out’’), which stands for
    common output.
    These variable declarations are similar to the following C++ statements:
    istream cin;
    ostream cout;
    To use cin and cout, every C++ program must use the preprocessor directive:
    #include <iostream>

2 Basic Elements of C++
    programming language, two questions naturally arise. First, what is a computer program?
    Second, what is programming? A computer program or a program is a sequence of
    statements whose objective is to accomplish a task. Programming is a process of
    planning and creating a program. These two definitions tell the truth, but not the whole
    truth, about programming. It may very well take an entire book to give a good and
    satisfactory definition of programming. You might gain a better grasp of the nature of
    programming from an analogy, so let us turn to a topic about which almost everyone has
    some knowledge—cooking. A recipe is also a program, and everyone with some cooking
    experience can agree on the following:
    1. It is usually easier to follow a recipe than to create one.
    2. There are good recipes and there are bad recipes.
    3. Some recipes are easy to follow and some are not easy to follow.
    4. Some recipes produce reliable results and some do not.
    5. You must have some knowledge of how to use cooking tools to follow
    a recipe to completion.
    6. To create good new recipes, you must have much knowledge and
    understanding of cooking.
    These same six points are also true about programming. Let us take the cooking
    analogy one step further. Suppose you need to teach someone how to become a
    chef. How would you go about it? Would you first introduce the person to good
    food, hoping that a taste for good food develops? Would you have the person follow
    recipe after recipe in the hope that some of it rubs off? Or would you first teach the
    use of tools and the nature of ingredients, the foods and spices, and explain how they
    fit together? Just as there is disagreement about how to teach cooking, there is
    disagreement about how to teach programming.
    Learning a programming language is like learning to become a chef or learning to
    play a musical instrument. All three require direct interaction with the tools. You
    cannot become a good chef or even a poor chef just by reading recipes. Similarly,
    you cannot become a player by reading books about musical instruments. The same
    is true of programming. You must have a fundamental knowledge of the language,
    and you must test your programs on the computer to make sure that each program
    does what it is supposed to do.
    The Basics of a C++ Program
    A C++ program is a collection of one or more subprograms, called functions. Roughly
    speaking, a subprogram or a function is a collection of statements, and when it is
    activated, or executed, it accomplishes something. Some functions, called predefined or
    standard functions, are already written and are provided as part of the system. But to
    accomplish most tasks, programmers must learn to write their own functions.

Guys Hope this is Helpful to you guys and Google some other Information

Credits.
    At my C++ Book

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Well nice tut you wrote there , but please change the Font / Size / Color ur using so that it will be easier to read.
    Thanks
    Joined MPGH: 07/08/09

i used to tell arrow to the knee jokes then i died due to blood loss from takeing tomany arrows to the knee at once
    A network problem caused by you? What did you do? Trip over the cable?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly3r View Post
    Well nice tut you wrote there , but please change the Font / Size / Color ur using so that it will be easier to read.
    Thanks
    No problem