Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can I suggest a .hardmode command?
    It would put the world into hardmode.

Thanks
    it works prefectly for me but will you ever update it? (please fix some annoying bugs)

Thanks
    Very good work on this client! I could suggest some things that would make this client more enjoyable:
    1. Activated hacks could be listed at all times under the hotbar or something. Also, activated options persist through sessions (start game, activate hax, close game and when you start it again you start with the same options automatically activated)
    2. A certain bug when trying to split stacks should be fixed sometime.
    3. This feauture came to my mind because of ZidoMod that had it :3. The .killall or the .kill [player] command that would drop a boulder on someone and mostly killing them.
    4. Automatic command fail system (i know this is hard but it would be appreciated). As all commands start with ., I at least am often pressing the / button, thus failing the command and broadcasting it to the chat => HAXXOR!!!!!!! Also, if you would by mistake type commands without the point, it would autocorrect you by asking you wether you want or not to broadcast it or to activate command.

Anyways, Thanks for the work you put into making this, and for mantaining it through versions!
    [IMG]https://www.arcadepre**********/banners/468x60banner.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    To all people experiencing the huge error
    "22.02.2012 13:43:01
    System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: text
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteFont.Measur eString(String text)
    at ..( cursorText, String rare, Int32 diff, Byte )
    at ..( )
    at ..(GameTime )
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFram e()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Applicatio nIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Sys tem.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponen t.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager. System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoCompo nentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
    at ..(String[] )"
    You're putting the client in the wrong place, you need to over-write Terraria itself, you don't put it into a new folder. Good luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Great program, although I did need to run the installer twice for it to work.

Thanks
    Awsome hacks you though i think you should make a Gui instead of typing it in the chat.
    Last edited by MrD3rP; 10-17-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelem View Post
    I get this when i try to use (Nosteam) and (steam)
    26/02/2012 11:48:56 AM
    Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Conten*****ntentLoadExcepti on: Error loading "Images\Reforge". File not found. ---> System****.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\Reforge.xnb". File not found.
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream( String name)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Conten*****ntentManager.Ope nStream(String assetName)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Conten*****ntentManager.Ope nStream(String assetName)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Conten*****ntentManager.Rea dAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Conten*****ntentManager.Loa d[T](String assetName)
    at ..()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
    at ..()
    at ..(String[] )
    Get Skype and add skatemaster38 (that's me) and I'll tell you how to fix it.

Thanks
    In the STEAM version

I have the same problem as Helice, when trying to walk around, I fall through the tiles, and when using no-clip mode, I can't move right while in blocks unless I use the shift or ctrl to move faster at which point I move at the normal speed to the right, but fast in the other directions.

also, I have this issue when I try to use the non-steam exe

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Conten*****ntentLoadExcepti on: Error loading "Images\Reforge". File not found. ---> System****.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\Reforge.xnb". File not found.
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream( String name)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Conten*****ntentManager.Rea dAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Conten*****ntentManager.Loa d[T](String assetName)
    at ..()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
    at ..()
    at ..(String[] )

and when I tried moving it to the non-steam terraria folder I got this error when loading up a world

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at ..(Int32 , Int32 , Int32 , Int32 )
    at ..(GameTime )
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFram e()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Applicatio nIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Sys tem.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponen t.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager. System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoCompo nentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
    at ..(String[] )

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this?

Also noteworthy is that certain lighting modes are really screwed up, like it doesn't have textures to use for them or something, but it works on the other 2 lighting modes... help?
    Last edited by medafil; 11-09-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Thanks
    I'm not sure if it's just the server I play on, but when I connect to the server, it gives me about 5 seconds and then Terraria crashes. This happens every time and it's the terrahax client causing it as I've tried connecting with the vanilla version of Terraria (not cracked) and it works just fine. I'd really appreciate any help and advice given. (I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Terraria on more than on occasion and still nothing)
    Get back to me as soon as possible, I'd like to be able to play with Terrahax again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Is there a command of full bright/no fog of war?
    Tutorial on how to create a Flash game trainer:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-basic-programming/501064-easy-how-create-flash-game-trainer-hack.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    can u fix the spawn npc command so it would work on other servers

Thanks
    I to have the same problem where i fall into the ground. O-whell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    When I have this on, for some reason everything is completely black except for the background and trees, and I randomly fall into the ground like other people.

Thanks
    Thanks for making this! It's what brought me here. I tried a couple others that either didn't work, or didn't work well. I have a no-steam Terraria and so I'm glad this works with it. I use a lot of magical weapons, so I just mainly use the infinite mana.

I'd like to see some of the TShock things integrated into it, like the ability to start and stop Hardmode on command, or summon a Goblin Army or a Frost Legion. Maybe even a way to specify easymode Goblin Army or Hardmode Goblin Army (with the bombers and stuff.)

Thanks again for making this! It's very much appreciated by all of us, I am sure. I for one just love it, it does exactly what I need it to do.

I do have one question. Is there a way to enable a permanent (until you disable it anyway) Spelunker potion outside of entering the .god command? I'm playing on a social server (we're working together) and I want to try to cheat under the radar by doing things like using spelunkers no one has so I can grab the good stuff and dole it out (as opposed to being the guy on the short end of the stick all the time.)

Thanks
    If you are willing to release the source, I'm willing to continue this project..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast