Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

v1.4.2 - dpDesigns Trainer - DragonFable Trainer

v1.4.2
    Recent problems fixed..!

- This is the latest version as of 1/27/12. Any other versions won't be able to update to this :O

Trainers included: DragonFable. More coming soon!

The "Main Menu"

You have the Announcements/Messages on the left box which is updated regularly.
    Then, you have the Updates on the right which includes everything that was added and/or removed.
    In the middle you have the list of trainers and options that you can choose from. Select one and press the big round Start button to select it and start!

Also, you have 6 buttons on the bottom which includes,
    Poll - Can be activated / deactivated by me. Take a small poll for future updates!
    Register - Which is a registration process done by the program for you. It registers you into the server and can be denied or even approved by me. Registered users are able to use the full function of the program while non registered users are very limited.
    Browser - Which is a browser made by me. Its not as good as the known browsers you use on your computer but its pretty nice. As long as it works, am I right?
    Update - This is a button that enables you to use the download which is already in the program that lets you download the latest version if you haven't already chosen to do so when you started the program.
    Support - The support button lets you send a support ticket or whatever you want to send me. I already know you wanna say something. Heres an easy way of doing so. You are limited to sending one per Main Menu openings.
    Exit - Its the same as the control button in the top right corner. Remember that minimized button? Yeah, that button. This closes the program completely.

The DragonFable Trainer

This includes a high variety of hacks with smaller programs that helps with your gaming experiences. As I found out more things to add that will be helpful, you will already know dp Designs will have it, soon!

How to start it up~
    I know this your first time opening this up so the first thing you'll need to do is to go to the menu bar located on the top. (That long gray bar on the top. Yeah the one that says Programs, Hacks, ect...)
    Click Program
    Now we need to update dragonfable to the trainer. How to do that? Read below ↓
    On the program tab click Update Manually or Update Auto.
    Update Manually is the couple character string that you''ll need to enter. How to find that? Go to the DragonFable website and play the game or you can click the link above. Now, look at the bottom of the page or just right under the game screen and look for "Build:". The build is that string I was talking about before. Look beside of it. It should say something like this, "Build 11.3.1". Now you need to convert those numbers! No, don't leave now it takes 5 seconds. See the numbers and the periods, decimales, dot, whatever you want to call them? Keep the numbers, replace the dots with "_" underscores and there you go. So the converted version will be this, "11_3_1" . Easy right? Use that to enter into Update Manually.
    OR
    You can just press Update Auto and you're done. Aren't you glad I coded an Auto Update feature?
    Remember that you only have to do this once! Unless you are playing this from a .rar file.

Ok, now you can press Start DragonFable.
    Select a character..
    Press Load Hacks!

Bam! Stats and hacks are now loaded and usable!

Hacks included -
    Stat Changer
    Bag Slots
    Dragon Amulet
    Character Level Changer
    Quest Hack (Experience and Gold Hacks)
    Custom (For hacks that are not in the trainer that you can use)
    Hp/Mp changer
    .swf Player (Plays .swf files on top of DragonFable)

- Lil tut for the experience hack
    During a quest.. Enter "9999" for both Exp and Gold and check Freeze. Kill something and when the Exp and Quest rewards show.. Press OK. Wait a second after the screen is loaded. You should be able to do this indefinitely!
    Note: Sometimes this will not work and be a little bugged. Try using the .swf's. Luckily I supplied multiple .swf files for you to download. Check SWF on the top menu bar and press download. Now go to the .swf player in the utilities.
    - How to use the .swf player.
    .swf are flash player files. They are just like the game itself. But, some people or even you can make .swf files for DragonFable. What the player does is simply play it and puts it on the game, just like the hacks on here. Hacks communicate with the game to do this and that as .swf can do the same, just fancier.
    How this works is .swf files are played in layers. By layers as in your peanut butter jelly sandwitch. You have the bottom bread, one layer, jelly which is another layer and ect.
    Now, how to use it.
    In the File Path, type in the .swf folder or file location. It'll load into the list to the left, the big white box after you push "Get". Or you can use the browse button, "..." button. Now, select the .swf in the list, in this case choose "Hack Menu" and press play.
    Also, if you want to play another simultaneously, put another .swf in another layer. So, one in layer 1 and another in layer 2. Or even one in layer 55 and another on layer 85. Don't matter. After you select "Hack Menu" and push play, there should be a menu like on the top left. Press the blue arrow, Character, and then Quest Reward. Push on on both gold and or exp to activate. You can close if you want.

Also, this trainer includes a ScreenShot taker + uploader + viewer,
    Calculators,
    Timers (Countdowns, Counters, and StopWatch),
    "Notes" which is pretty much like an advance notepad.

- Thats all ima explain in this thread. I could go on forever.. I know this thread is long and you don't wanna read all this! I don't wanna read it and I wrote it, damn!

Want more? Take a poll! Or even request it here.
    Have any questions? Send a support! Or like before, ask here on this thread, via pm or vm.

What you need before using?
    Flash Player 8.0 or higher
    .Net Framework 4 or higher
    .Rar extractor
    I think thats it.
    Download and Virus Scans -

Virus scan #1 - 1/43 VirusTotal.com
    Virus Scan #2 - 0/20 VirusScan.jotti.com

VirusTotal wanna be trippy with the b***** *** ONE of 43..

Ok, Download below!!!

Under the advertisement! Like right underneath this.. Yeah.. Its like right there ↓
    IF IT SAYS ATTACHMENT AWAITING APPROVAL then the download is not available.
    Say this right here..

Code:
    @Nico
    Approve this hack now!
    Just copy and paste and bam!
    @Nico
    Approve this hack now!

Tell'em! What can they do? Approve this hack for the 5 of you that gunna download this!

Also, thank and rep Much appreciated.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by DawgiiStylz; 01-27-2012 at 04:14 PM.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DawgiiStylz For This Useful Post:

ddragonking27666 (12-14-2018),deshane (12-25-2012),Disco (01-29-2012),guardian_of_legends (03-12-2020),guthkun (04-29-2012),Jamieddd (03-07-2013),jshw (08-09-2020),magicbus (02-03-2013),Nalexandro (01-20-2021),polivilas (02-08-2012),ThePieBoy (01-27-2012),thom090b (01-05-2013),tijness98 (07-17-2015),Xefer (08-06-2012),YorkieMccoy (08-25-2012),zzwow (04-26-2012)

Thanks
    Approved .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I just get a plain white screen :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Go to Program on the menu bar,
    Press Update(Auto),
    Press Start DragonFable,
    Load Hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Postalityjr View Post
    I just get a plain white screen :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    works like a charm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Woo hoo! Hooray for updates!

This works so beautifully. I just leveled up 3 times in as many quests. This is just what a trainer should be all about
    Last edited by Disco; 01-29-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco View Post
    Woo hoo! Hooray for updates!

This works so beautifully. I just leveled up 3 times in as many quests. This is just what a trainer should be all about
    what level are u? i was only able to level up once before i get that error about me reaching max exp for the day :P

Edit: btw for some reason the exp doesn't work nor does the gold it was working on saturday
    Last edited by ThePieBoy; 01-29-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sometimes it'll work and sometimes it won't. Try using the .swf's. I explained a tut on how to use it in the first post.

Also, I'm level 70 Or 71.. Don't remember
    With over 4m gold

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm level 44 I think, I went from 28 to 38 the first day and then to 44 the next. They make the warning so scary but nothing ever happens :P
    The problem I had was that when I hit the limit it wouldn't let me finish the quest to be a SoulWeaver :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    hey dawg wht sup is me laxus... ohh and error report:

If you use exp hack too much, the message will appear and say that unable to earn exp and they ganna investigate ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegrain View Post
    hey dawg wht sup is me laxus... ohh and error report:

If you use exp hack too much, the message will appear and say that unable to earn exp and they ganna investigate ...
    that just means u got the max amount of exp u can gain for the day and you'll either have to wait 24 hours or more before you can get exp again
    dw u will not get ban :P
    i gotten it many many times in the past

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePieBoy View Post
    that just means u got the max amount of exp u can gain for the day and you'll either have to wait 24 hours or more before you can get exp again
    dw u will not get ban :P
    i gotten it many many times in the past
    lol yea ;P also i need help on the long in the tooth... when i try to battle, it say i defeated ... -.- ice resistence ?

i lv 50 by the way.. Dragon Slayer...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah, they put a lot of exp and gold caps these past years. If not, you'd be able to level up per battle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    apparently the exp hack still doesn't work =\

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah it does.

Are you going on a quest?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast