Thanks

Ogkeys.com / how?

Hey guys,

As some of you may know there was a site called ogkeys.com a few years ago(2008-2009).

Ogkeys sold many retail codes etc.

I have read in G1 forums that Ogkeys some how stole the list of all the retail codes from K2 database and then started selling them

Korgoth(G1 admin) wrote this so it's true..

How the hell did these guys manage to get K2's retail code list :O?

And yeah one more thing, I have heard that Dave was actually running ogkeys.com, is this true?

I remember he had a retail generator that Vip members could use

Anyone else remember this website?
    ATTENTION WR PLAYERS !

I AM SELLLING ALL MY WR RETAIL ACCOUNTS ! CHEAP!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...ml#post4862046

11 succesfull trades

[IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz356/white_tiger0226/uamfmmbygmfs-1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lol?
    How it is even possible?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    First off the keys weren't stolen afaik, they were just being resold at a higher price. They worked just fine, all of my accounts use Dave's retail codes and I've never had issues so far. And yes, afaik it was run by Dave.

PS: Retail generator didn't generate codes, it just fetched one from an online db.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    that punk scammed $50 from me cuz i bought the m60 retail code. i got the code and then it said code already was used, pissed me off, and then the wierd thing was. my good friend got a retail the next day m60 SAME DAMN CODE.. he said he got it from gamestop.. never did really understand what happen, and never did get my money back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    that punk scammed $50 from me cuz i bought the m60 retail code. i got the code and then it said code already was used, pissed me off, and then the wierd thing was. my good friend got a retail the next day m60 SAME DAMN CODE.. he said he got it from gamestop.. never did really understand what happen, and never did get my money back.
    The codes were legit, most likely "your friend" scammed you

I bought & resold so many codes and never had an issue + Dave wouldn't scam for 30 bucks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post

I bought & resold so many codes and never had an issue + Dave wouldn't scam for 30 bucks.
    Alan, ogkeys did in fact have the LIST of retail codes.

This was stated by Korgoth in the forums, I tried finding the post but I could not do it atm :/

Personally I think they phished codes and then resold them, so some worked, and some didn't work.
    ATTENTION WR PLAYERS !

11 succesfull trades

[IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz356/white_tiger0226/uamfmmbygmfs-1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by gamernuub View Post
    Alan, ogkeys did in fact have the LIST of retail codes.

This was stated by Korgoth in the forums, I tried finding the post but I could not do it atm :/

Personally I think they phished codes and then resold them, so some worked, and some didn't work.
    The retails were resold, ofc Dave stocked up on codes. The "list" was not stolen however, nor was it "hacked", "scammed", "generated" or anything else. They were legit codes being resold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

How is that even possible? not like he knew my info or knew i bought the retail, but we had the same promo code? :/

Thanks
    The retails were resold, ofc Dave stocked up on codes. The "list" was not stolen however, nor was it "hacked", "scammed", "generated" or anything else. They were legit codes being resold.
    Well, I doubt that it was an legal business.

Almost 50% of the people who paid them did not get their code or the code was already used ^^

Also at the time there was a retail "generator" who had a lot of codes in it, if Dave bought them legally who would he basicly give them away for free?

Last point is that korgoth(admin in wr) said that ogkeys.com sold scammed codes.

Explain that, please
    ATTENTION WR PLAYERS !

11 succesfull trades

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well, I doubt that it was an legal business.

Almost 50% of the people who paid them did not get their code or the code was already used ^^

Also at the time there was a retail "generator" who had a lot of codes in it, if Dave bought them legally who would he basicly give them away for free?

Last point is that korgoth(admin in wr) said that ogkeys.com sold scammed codes.

Explain that, please
    Go talk to Dave himself if you want an explanation, I can't be arsed to repeat myself. For the last time:

Fact is that it wasn't illegal enough for legal action to be taken. Secondly I have no clue where you get your facts - almost 50% of the people did not get bad codes. I was VS when we had WR VIP etc., I barely heard complaints. The most issues were when you bought VIP again and you received the same code twice, if you weren't reset. There was a batch of bad codes once I think, but they were all regiven.

Further more Dave didn't give them for free, he gave them with VIP and earned quite a bit - imagine buying codes at say $10 or $15 or whatever they were and reselling at $30. Pretty nice profit, eh? Korgoth also stated that hacking was illegal (obviously everyone on MPGH is going to jail), he went on to promise shittons of WR features that never came, he said and promised a lot of things that never happened. If you had a business that someone else was using to make money off and at the same time creating a loss for you, you would probably try to take them down.

Thanks
    Go talk to Dave himself if you want an explanation, I can't be arsed to repeat myself. For the last time:

Fact is that it wasn't illegal enough for legal action to be taken. Secondly I have no clue where you get your facts - almost 50% of the people did not get bad codes. I was VS when we had WR VIP etc., I barely heard complaints. The most issues were when you bought VIP again and you received the same code twice, if you weren't reset. There was a batch of bad codes once I think, but they were all regiven.

Further more Dave didn't give them for free, he gave them with VIP and earned quite a bit - imagine buying codes at say $10 or $15 or whatever they were and reselling at $30. Pretty nice profit, eh? Korgoth also stated that hacking was illegal (obviously everyone on MPGH is going to jail), he went on to promise shittons of WR features that never came, he said and promised a lot of things that never happened. If you had a business that someone else was using to make money off and at the same time creating a loss for you, you would probably try to take them down.
    yeah, I find some logic in what your saying ^^

But still I think it's really wierd from all the negative feedback i've been hearing in all kinds of forums(mpgh, wr forums etc).

Most of the complaints is either used codes or never received such and code.

The reason why I(my opinion) think it was not a legal business was because all the negative feedback + korgoth post..

Also quite a few got banned for using a stolen retail code, ofc this is just rumors so I have NO idea, just throwing it out there

The main reason why I made this topic was because I was unsecure if they were legit or not, and quite a bit tells me it was not legit.

But heyy, prove me wrong
    ATTENTION WR PLAYERS !

11 succesfull trades

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    yeah, I find some logic in what your saying ^^

But still I think it's really wierd from all the negative feedback i've been hearing in all kinds of forums(mpgh, wr forums etc).

Most of the complaints is either used codes or never received such and code.

The reason why I(my opinion) think it was not a legal business was because all the negative feedback + korgoth post..

Also quite a few got banned for using a stolen retail code, ofc this is just rumors so I have NO idea, just throwing it out there

The main reason why I made this topic was because I was unsecure if they were legit or not, and quite a bit tells me it was not legit.

But heyy, prove me wrong
    My own few retail accounts are all active + I've probably resold over a fifty codes from ogkeys alone, not to mention the three gold VIP subs I had on MPGH. Not enough for you? As said, go ask Dave personally. Why does everyone bitch? Rival sites + out of the literally hundreds of codes, if not more, he sold through mpgh and ogkeys, there are a few complaints. Great statistics.