Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    thats true.. but you know ace some pepole arent that smart you see so they belive it as a theory
    lol exactly

not smart people = most christians

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    lol exactly

not smart people = most christians
    ahah so true

Thanks
    Evolution is fake.

Big bang for one. Explosion without oxygen. Something from nothing.

Who can do Explosion without oxygen? Who can make something from nothing?
    God and only God.

Noahs Ark.

Everyone says its impossible but just think about it? You believe in Evolution so all the species came from a fish in a water? So how come you cant believe that there wasnt many creatures back then.\

How
    * Single-celled plants become multi-celled? (Where are the two and three-celled intermediates?)
    * Single-celled animals evolve?
    * Fish change to amphibians?
    * Amphibians change to reptiles?
    * Reptiles change to birds? (The lungs, bones, eyes, reproductive organs, heart, method of locomotion, body covering, etc., are all very different!)
    * How did the intermediate forms live?

Natural selection only works with the genetic information available and tends only to keep a species stable. How would you explain the increasing complexity in the genetic code that must have occ urred if evolution were true?

Is it possible that similarities in design between different animals prove a common Creator instead of a common ancestor?

How come alot of our bodies are made up of a ratio 1.618?

Okay, now sit down now, boys and girls - it's story time! Shhhh.... Once upon a time, billions of years ago, there was nothing. Suddenly, magically, the nothing exploded into something. That something is called hydrogen. Can you say "hydrogen?" I knew you could. This hydrogen eventually cooled down enough to condense into solid rock. It was magic rock. Inert and lifeless, but still magical. And then, magically, water formed in the sky above the rock. The waters rained on the rock for, oh, let's say billions of years. Some of the rock broke down into minerals, and these minerals washed into a pool of water.

Then one day some of these minerals magically formed into a kind of goo in the pool of water. Can you say "goo?" I knew you could. Well do you know what happened then? That's right! The goo magically became ALIVE. So anyway, this bit of magic goo magically found something to eat. Then, magically, it found another bit of magic goo to marry, and they had a whole bunch of magical little goos. Eventually - millions of years later - some of this goo grew up into all the plants and animals in the world around us. If it's alive, it came from that first bit of magic goo! Well, more time went on. Finally some of this goo magically evolved - can you say "evolved?" I knew you could - some of this goo magically evolved upwards and upwards, growing ever more advanced, bigger, stronger, smarter, until it became a kind of magical hairless ape with thumbs.

And do you know who those apes are? That's right! They're YOU and ME! We are the magic rock apes! And you know what else? Someday we'll evolve enough that we'll become the God we all know doesn't exist. Now take a nap.

Also Endrit you should ban your self you bash christianity way too much. All you do is ban me cause you bash christianity but have nothing to back up any shit you say and I come up with alot then you say I'm offtopic and ban me. Ahaha so true is not a debate reply it is a ploy to start flaming.

Barney Hitler hated the Jews because they were rich and didnt fight in WW1 and so he hated them because he believed it was their fault that Gerrmany lost the war.
    Last edited by EvolutionIsFake; 11-13-2006 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks
    you must be a priest wannabe but anyway we all have different perspective , but what i cant stand is someone trying to push a faith on me that i disagree with. and convincing others that im a sinner becuase i dont believe.
    if this is the case all good goto heaven and all bad goto hell , wtf you call this world we live in its a living hell for some , and where is this so call god ? why isnt he doing anything about it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    you must be a priest wannabe but anyway we all have different perspective , but what i cant stand is someone trying to push a faith on me that i disagree with. and convincing others that im a sinner becuase i dont believe.
    if this is the case all good goto heaven and all bad goto hell , wtf you call this world we live in its a living hell for some , and where is this so call god ? why isnt he doing anything about it.
    How about stop making up stupid shit that has no proof it happened and shut up and stop pressin your Athiest ideas on me. Maybe if you read the bible you would know. God gives you the right live in sin here and have a miserable eternity or live for him and not for your self and live in a paradise forever.

Thanks
    hes got a point, stupid shit with no proof isnt a very bright idea

Thanks
    eww im going to burn in hell becuase i disagree with a finatic......... hmm im still
    How about stop making up stupid shit that has no proof it happened and shut up and stop pressin your Athiest ideas on me. Maybe if you read the bible you would know. God gives you the right live in sin here and have a miserable eternity or live for him and not for your self and live in a paradise forever.
    stop pushing your religeous crap on me im not athiest. and your propaganda dont have proof unlike what scientist having proved , the way i see the bible is a story book that went to far.
    Last edited by barney; 11-13-2006 at 10:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Stop bringing religion into this guy. STAY STRICTLY ON TOPIC. Religion is a no no now on MPGH. Too many fucking people with too many fucking points of views.

NN

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    its all bullshit. k? can we leave it at that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ok well we all know whats true don't we :P

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    eww im going to burn in hell becuase i disagree with a finatic......... hmm im still
    stop pushing your religeous crap on me im not athiest. and your propaganda dont have proof unlike what scientist having proved , the way i see the bible is a story book that went to far.
    Athiest believe that there was no higher being. Evolution is a athiest thing.

Natural selection has these and many other logical inconsistencies: (a.) Although evolutionists say that organisms are suited for their environment because they evolved into it, being suited for the environment is much better explained by the fact that they were created for the environment rather than that they evolved into it. (b.) The fact that living things have similar patterns and design points to a common designer better than to a common ancestor. In fact, such variety in the world could not have been produced if we all come from the same ancestor. (c.) If we all come from the same ancestor, we would all be murderers and cannibals by the simple act of killing a cow. (d.) While small and undeveloped things do become grown and developed (a baby to an adult, a seed to a tree) it is also true that the small and undeveloped first come from the developed (a baby from its parents, a seed from a tree). The pattern of growth is circular not simply from the crude to the developed as natural selection proposes. (e.) Our needs exceed those of survival. Needs for love and friendship, for example, cannot be explained if all that we do is for survival. (f.) Order and interdependence in the world argues for a designer and against chance.

1. That living things are suited for their environment better explains the fact that they were created for it not that they evolved into it. ([22], p.)
    2. Similarity among living things points to a common design by a designer who used similar patterns.
    3. Similarity among living things does not point to evolution. "There is no more reason to believe that man descended from some inferior animal as there is to believe that a stately mansion has descended from a cottage." ([4], p.357)
    4. It only makes sense that there would be similarities among living things since they all share the same environment. For example, since we all share air, it makes sense that many would have lungs.
    5. It only makes sense to create things similar since similarity allows people to identify and work with other living things more easily.
    6. In fact, if the environment controls natural selection and we are all from the same ancestor (some single cell or whatever), why is there such variety in the world? With the same ancestor and precipitator, would all not have been brought to at least close to the same end? Instead some living things are cells and plants, others are horses and people.
    7. In fact, since the environment is constant, it must be asked, `Why did some species evolve and not others?' and `Why did lesser forms survive and more developed ones die off?'
    8. In response, statements such as "...the apes ...blew it through indolence. No pain, no gain." ([13], p.70) and "...the gorilla and chimpanzee gave up the struggle for mental supremacy because they were satisfied with their circumstances." ([14], p.35)
    9. "It is true that we do see all around us things growing up to perfection from small and rude beginnings but then it is equally true that the small and rude beginnings themselves always come from some full grown and developed thing. All adults were once babies, true: but then all babies were begotten and born by adults. Corn does come from seed: but then seed comes from corn." "The first crude engine, the Rocket, came, not from still a cruder engine, but from something much more perfect than itself and much more complex, the mind of man..." ([4], p.388) Famous philosopher C.S. Lewis.
    10. "In the world I know, the perfect produces the imperfect, which again becomes perfect -- egg leads to bird and bird to egg -- in endless succession. If there ever was a life which sprang of its own accord out of a purely inorganic universe, or a civilization which raised itself by its own shoulder straps out of pure savagery, then this event was totally unlike the beginnings of every subsequent life and every subsequent civilization." C.S. Lewis ([4], p.389)
    11. "You have to go outside the sequence of engines, into the world of men, to find the real originator of the Rocket. Is it not equally reasonable to look outside Nature for the real Originator of the natural order?" C.S. Lewis ([4], p.389)
    12. We find that natural selection would have had to create not only better survival abilities but also such needs as love, companionship, and other things not bound to personal survival such as reproduction. There is so much more to people than just survival abilities. How could natural selection have produced this?
    13. We find that the world was obviously made for humankind and this demands more than change for survival but order, interdependence, and design.
    14. In addition, how is it that we do things harmful to ourselves if the environment has created all that we are for our personal good and survival?
    15. If there are not fundamental distinctions in the living world, we must be considered murderers when we kill even a cow and also cannibals when we eat it.
    16. Do we look at an airplane and say that the order and interdependence could have come about by chance? How can we look at something infinitely more complex (a person, for example) and say it?

Thanks
    Evolution is contradicted by science and evolution is a athiest Ideology. The Bible is a book which doesnt contradict its self compared to the theory of evolution. Bring up some Bible Contradictions that arent staged for the benefit of you.

Evolution Inconsistencies
    Natural selection has these and many other logical inconsistencies: (a.) Although evolutionists say that organisms are suited for their environment because they evolved into it, being suited for the environment is much better explained by the fact that they were created for the environment rather than that they evolved into it. (b.) The fact that living things have similar patterns and design points to a common designer better than to a common ancestor. In fact, such variety in the world could not have been produced if we all come from the same ancestor. (c.) If we all come from the same ancestor, we would all be murderers and cannibals by the simple act of killing a cow. (d.) While small and undeveloped things do become grown and developed (a baby to an adult, a seed to a tree) it is also true that the small and undeveloped first come from the developed (a baby from its parents, a seed from a tree). The pattern of growth is circular not simply from the crude to the developed as natural selection proposes. (e.) Our needs exceed those of survival. Needs for love and friendship, for example, cannot be explained if all that we do is for survival. (f.) Order and interdependence in the world argues for a designer and against chance.

1. That living things are suited for their environment better explains the fact that they were created for it not that they evolved into it. ([22], p.)
    2. Similarity among living things points to a common design by a designer who used similar patterns.
    3. Similarity among living things does not point to evolution. "There is no more reason to believe that man descended from some inferior animal as there is to believe that a stately mansion has descended from a cottage." ([4], p.357)
    4. It only makes sense that there would be similarities among living things since they all share the same environment. For example, since we all share air, it makes sense that many would have lungs.
    5. It only makes sense to create things similar since similarity allows people to identify and work with other living things more easily.
    6. In fact, if the environment controls natural selection and we are all from the same ancestor (some single cell or whatever), why is there such variety in the world? With the same ancestor and precipitator, would all not have been brought to at least close to the same end? Instead some living things are cells and plants, others are horses and people.
    7. In fact, since the environment is constant, it must be asked, `Why did some species evolve and not others?' and `Why did lesser forms survive and more developed ones die off?'
    8. In response, statements such as "...the apes ...blew it through indolence. No pain, no gain." ([13], p.70) and "...the gorilla and chimpanzee gave up the struggle for mental supremacy because they were satisfied with their circumstances." ([14], p.35)
    9. "It is true that we do see all around us things growing up to perfection from small and rude beginnings but then it is equally true that the small and rude beginnings themselves always come from some full grown and developed thing. All adults were once babies, true: but then all babies were begotten and born by adults. Corn does come from seed: but then seed comes from corn." "The first crude engine, the Rocket, came, not from still a cruder engine, but from something much more perfect than itself and much more complex, the mind of man..." ([4], p.388) Famous philosopher C.S. Lewis.
    10. "In the world I know, the perfect produces the imperfect, which again becomes perfect -- egg leads to bird and bird to egg -- in endless succession. If there ever was a life which sprang of its own accord out of a purely inorganic universe, or a civilization which raised itself by its own shoulder straps out of pure savagery, then this event was totally unlike the beginnings of every subsequent life and every subsequent civilization." C.S. Lewis ([4], p.389)
    11. "You have to go outside the sequence of engines, into the world of men, to find the real originator of the Rocket. Is it not equally reasonable to look outside Nature for the real Originator of the natural order?" C.S. Lewis ([4], p.389)
    12. We find that natural selection would have had to create not only better survival abilities but also such needs as love, companionship, and other things not bound to personal survival such as reproduction. There is so much more to people than just survival abilities. How could natural selection have produced this?
    13. We find that the world was obviously made for humankind and this demands more than change for survival but order, interdependence, and design.
    14. In addition, how is it that we do things harmful to ourselves if the environment has created all that we are for our personal good and survival?
    15. If there are not fundamental distinctions in the living world, we must be considered murderers when we kill even a cow and also cannibals when we eat it.
    16. Do we look at an airplane and say that the order and interdependence could have come about by chance? How can we look at something infinitely more complex (a person, for example) and say it?

Thanks
    If you found a clock and examined the mechanism within it, you would probably think that this intricate mechanism was not the outcome of mere chance, that it had been designed.

Now look at the universe; is it possible that such an intricate mechanism, from the orbits of planets round the sun to the cells in your fingernails could all have happened by chance? Surely, this enormously complex mechanism has been designed, and the being that designed it must be God.

Ezekiel is the most substantial proof.

Thanks
    There the common, "million of years ago..." in a science book.

The dinosaurs for one. How is it that they get that they are Millions of years old, by the fact its made up of stone. The thing they dont tell you is that it is sedimentary rock, whic is a rock deposited by water. How did all the Dinosaurs drown. The Flood told by in Genesis.

How the drawings of Evolution came.

In 1891 a Dutch army doctor, Eugene Dubois, stationed in Java, reported finding the "missing link" between man and animals! He discovered the top of a skull, three jaw teeth, and part of a thighbone. But he found them 70 feet apart, among many bones along a creek, over the period of a year! After completing his military service Dubois kept the bones in a trunk at home and sent pencil drawings to various evolutionary leaders and museums of the world who eagerly welcomed his "scientific" proof.

In 1922 a so-called scientist claimed to have found in Nebraska the true "missing link" between men and animals. Dubbed the "Nebraska Man," it was flaunted in text-books and museums of the world as being one million years old. Pictures and models were created, based on the "scientific" studies of experts. Just three years later, in the famous "Monkey Trial" in Dayton, Tenn., in 1925, this overwhelming evidence was introduced to prove evolution and show that "ignorant Bible-believers" were wrong! Great "scientific experts" were quoted to prove their case and all who were dumb enough to believe that God created man in His image were mocked and ridiculed!

When evidence of the "Nebraska Man" was demanded, the "great scientific experts" reluctantly admitted that their evidence consisted of ONE (1) tooth! But that's not all! After evolutionists and the mainstream media reporters bullied lowly Bible believers for years with their "scientific proof" the rest of that skeleton was found, and guess what? It was the skeleton of an extinct pig! What an example of "profane and vain babblings . .. science, falsely so called!"

The lies have gone into the school system. They are trying to teach it while their young.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Sorry I won't waste my time reading your bullshit. But its good you that we now know you can use Google, even if you don't understand whats being written =o

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast