Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroq View Post
    The game itself wont start or it wont connect to online services? Have you tried verifying integrity of cache?

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Also could someone verify that it's not detected. Someone who's been using this let's say over a week or so?
    I have been using it for around 2-3 weeks now without a problem.

But, as the others have said as the VAC status is currently unknown if you want to use this try to avoid the "remove foliage" option. to help avoid detection as using that is basically a mini wallhack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by gravehero View Post
    I have been using it for around 2-3 weeks now without a problem.

But, as the others have said as the VAC status is currently unknown if you want to use this try to avoid the "remove foliage" option. to help avoid detection as using that is basically a mini wallhack.
    Ok. I only use the enemy and allies options anyway. With FOV set to 90 and with these modifications the game is much more playable :P. Maps in MW3 are so full of all sorts on distracting objects and the colors are just shit so you barely notice the enemy.

Thanks
    Ok. I only use the enemy and allies options anyway. With FOV set to 90 and with these modifications the game is much more playable :P. Maps in MW3 are so full of all sorts on distracting objects and the colors are just shit so you barely notice the enemy.
    Are you sure that using this you can't be VAC banned? I'm really looking for a player spotter hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber View Post
    Are you sure that using this you can't be VAC banned? I'm really looking for a player spotter hack.
    Well as far as I know VAC scans the game memory and looking anything that's reading or writing in there like .dll's and .exe files. But even then it scans very "cheat specific" addresses? So im pretty sure it doesn't check the .iwd files. If there's something wrong with the .iwd files you just wont be able to join any games or sarvers perhaps if they're different from the original - sizewise etc. But as I understand this mod doesn't change the size of the files.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Installed it and used it today with the External Wallhack v0.5 by Master131.

Hopefully no bans because my clan counts on me.

Thanks
    Well as far as I know VAC scans the game memory and looking anything that's reading or writing in there like .dll's and .exe files. But even then it scans very "cheat specific" addresses? So im pretty sure it doesn't check the .iwd files. If there's something wrong with the .iwd files you just wont be able to join any games or sarvers perhaps if they're different from the original - sizewise etc. But as I understand this mod doesn't change the size of the files.
    This changes files sizes quite a bit if you use monochromatic. It however has to make the file calculate the same check sum. Which is why I am guessing the colors bleed sometimes?

Thanks
    As far as I know, without disclosing how I got to know this, as of 2 weeks ago I know VAC could not detect texture hacks, and I don't think it's changed since.

However as I've repeatedly said before, there is Bancandy, who works for IW and manually bans players, on all platforms, if she recieves valid proof. In other words, I would not recommend anyone using reduced foliage, because it can look like you're walling.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Also, this means that if anyone gets you, on theater, using something that's clearly a hack, and they can get your steamID, you can get banned, no matter if the hack you're using is detectable or not.

This goes for obvious things like aimbots, wallhacks, having hacked unobtainable titles/emblems, proficiency/attachment hacks, killstreak hacks, etc.

Anything that is obvious, and not in a gray-area, can be manually banned.

Thanks
    After Uninstall, original files at 100%?
    UAC3 Detection, after deleting it?
    Last edited by silv3r96; 04-01-2012 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by silv3r96 View Post
    After Uninstall, original files at 100%?
    UAC3 Detection, after deleting it?
    Huh? ............

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenroy Brown View Post
    I was Playing MW3 online dedicated server, then i got cut off and this came up "NOTICE Texture or wall hack detected". I was using the 'MW3 ChromatiX 2.2.1 Texture Hack'
    After a month my steam account is still in good standing. I think what this guy said is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by matovic View Post
    wtf, how can that be detected ? maybe just some admin kick you with his kick message ? Once i got kicked from dedic with : "bb noob"

Thanks
    is it possible to use this without changing the environment textures at all ?
    as in just changing the color of the players and explosives ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad4454 View Post
    is it possible to use this without changing the environment textures at all ?
    as in just changing the color of the players and explosives ?
    Yes. 10char

Thanks
    the installer doesnt seem to be working i choose my colors click install and nothing happens

cpu is core i7 920 @ 4.2 Ghz memory is corsair dominator 2000Mhz 6GB triple channel so after i walked away for an hour returned and it still said extracting files
    Last edited by Nomad4454; 04-04-2012 at 06:38 AM. Reason: additional information added

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad4454 View Post
    the installer doesnt seem to be working i choose my colors click install and nothing happens

cpu is core i7 920 @ 4.2 Ghz memory is corsair dominator 2000Mhz 6GB triple channel so after i walked away for an hour returned and it still said extracting files
    Hover the Cromatix icon on your task bar, the dialogue box that it's finished might have been minimized. If you're done you should see two windows when you hover the task bar icon.

Thanks
    still nothing happens

Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast