Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

BattleFeild 3 MACHINIMA MOVIE recruiting!

Hello

Some of you may or may not remember me as the guy who helped some of you rank up back in the day with my servers. Ea closed the access to their back end so I no longer have access to their server files . Since I have been away I have been looking into other projects, and have decided that I want to embark on making a BF3 machinima/short film in the BF3 engine. I want to make this as professional looking as possible, and have some experiences with both film and After effects; but in order to make his machinima succeed I need the community's help. If you feel you could contribute your skills leave me a PM or post on this thread. I need everything from voice actors to impute from the community. If your wondering what kind of quality or bar I have in mind take a look at the following videos. I want to use a scene from the HBO series and remaster it in the BF3 engine. I don't know what scene exactly but I have a couple ideas, the more people that help with this project the more likely it will succeed.

I already have a couple people helping me on this project and its going well so far, we need mostly players who can act/cooperation for our video. I also have a good friend of mine working on a custom spectator mode for BF3 which should allow for camera angles that no other Bf3 machinima will have. I am hoping to have this look just like something in the videos below.

Skip to 1:50 for the type of quality i'm aiming to get

I would love to recap this in game its soo funny...

Thanks
    I can help you, mainly just as a guy who will cooperate with you. But if needed I can record stuff too, I'm able to run bf3 on ultra and record no problem. Also I have after effects cs5 and Sony Vegas pro amongst a bunch of other programs. Would prefer to just be an actor (no voice) though. Orgin and battlelog ID is whichwaygames. Feel free to add me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I'll do as he says, just another guy to cooperate. Maybe a guy who sits there and shoots a few rounds then gets killed?

Steam name is snowbrdd
    that goes for origin, and bf3
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thanks guys, were still look for more people, will probably need around 30 or so to fill all the character spots to make the video believable. Post here if you want to join!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Make sure you don't refer to MPGH in direct context. It could get someone banned for who knows what reason ea or dice could make up.
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    hey im interested and ill help, i gotta alot of time add me on origin ThunderKnob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    yeah me too i have lots of free time, and i can help at anything! my origin account is MagnumSupreme

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I always like participating in making movies in games and in RL. So, if you need me. Origin ID: BlueOps18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by xplode16 View Post
    Make sure you don't refer to MPGH in direct context. It could get someone banned for who knows what reason ea or dice could make up.
    I did not plan on it. The credits will be something that will be discussed with the people who are helping with the project.

Looks like I have several people who are willing to join up. My Goal is to get at least 30 guys, then there are the logistics that go with it, such as scheduling a time for everyone to meet and who will be able to make it to the shooting days. Shooting should not take too long. The editing and sound design are what should take the longest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I can cooperate on the scenes being as an actor like the soldiers walking next to the tanks on the 4th video, or as a main character too if you like
    Maybe I can record too, I don't think I can record at a decent FPS on Ultra, but certainly I can on high.

I'm from Brazil, so my ping could be a little higher than the other players, but that shouldn't be a problem on BF3.

Thanks
    Seems like you still need more people

Well, add LegendenRR on origin, and I'll help out I'm from Denmark so theres a bit of "Jetlag" *haha* so your daytime will be my night-time, so probably gonna have to be on weekends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Picking out a time for everyone to meet is something that will need to be worked out doing it with 30+ people will be harder. I'm going to post a similar thread on the BF3 forums and try to keep it alive in hope to attract a wider rand of people. I will also plan on making a BF3 platoon for the people who want to join me as a place for people to post stuff. I work on the weekdays so the weekend will most likely be the time of filming the major scenes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    What timezone are you in? Cause i can ussually do things on the weekend at like 1 am pst or a bit earlier then that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I live in the PST zone. So the ideal time would be around 9-12AM nooish, since people who live in Europe are 8+ hours ahead.
    I have now added a BF3 platoon Feel free to join it if you want to help out

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5391509223801/

If someone wants to help me block a scene to see how it will look I currently need 4 peeps to help me in the next hour or soo.
    Last edited by boxman13; 01-22-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Am I to assume that you're going to be hosting a private server for this to work?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast