Thread: RuneDream

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I installed Java SE development Kit 7, and managed to get the program to run, but...

I can't manage to have the bot "use scripts" after investigating the actual runedream forums, you have to compile the source code together, kinda like powerbot.

tl;dr. I didn't get it to work.

Side note, (when you get it to run) the site doesn't have actual registered logging in. So, Just run as a guest.

Also, judging from others on runedreamforums the bot is very CPU heavy. I didn't notice an issue.
    Last edited by gurueshi; 02-07-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    is this bot legit?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Same problem... updated Java, and reinstalled runedream... doesnt work
    Quote Originally Posted by m40wn3r View Post
    Sites getting DDoSed for anyone wondering, also im not sure why but when i try to load the client i get an error "Could not find the main class: org.runedream.Boot. Program will exit." im guessing from the site being down but not sure :/
    /me /me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gurueshi View Post
    I installed Java SE development Kit 7, and managed to get the program to run, but...

I can't manage to have the bot "use scripts" after investigating the actual runedream forums, you have to compile the source code together, kinda like powerbot.

tl;dr. I didn't get it to work.

Side note, (when you get it to run) the site doesn't have actual registered logging in. So, Just run as a guest.

Also, judging from others on runedreamforums the bot is very CPU heavy. I didn't notice an issue.
    Scripts belong in the scripts folder which might've been created in your documents folder.
    The bot is mostly CPU heavy on Intel processors I think, the AMD on my desktop runs fine.

Thanks
    Note the latest version of java is 30, but. I know for a fact the program will run if you use "
    Java SE Development Kit 7u2 "

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FileCorrupt View Post
    Scripts belong in the scripts folder which might've been created in your documents folder.
    The bot is mostly CPU heavy on Intel processors I think, the AMD on my desktop runs fine.
    Ah, I see what you're talking about.

That's completely my fault.

And yeah, I honestly believe the processor issue is a low end issue, some people claim to only be able to run one bot, while others 1-7.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gurueshi View Post
    Note the latest version of java is 30, but. I know for a fact the program will run if you use "
    Java SE Development Kit 7u2 "

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Ah, I see what you're talking about.

That's completely my fault.

And yeah, I honestly believe the processor issue is a low end issue, some people claim to only be able to run one bot, while others 1-7.
    Haha, I was going to say...
    But yeah, it's kinda like putting Ubuntu on a laptop with no supported fan drivers. Lags like crap and goes into Thermal Shutdown.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    is this bot legit?
    my question is still open guys ;]

Thanks

my question is still open guys ;]

well legit could mean many different things in this situation, as far as it working. yes i do believe it works if you can get it to launch. although i haven't tested myself, i am getting the common error and cbf to fix it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetman972 View Post
    well legit could mean many different things in this situation, as far as it working. yes i do believe it works if you can get it to launch. although i haven't tested myself, i am getting the common error and cbf to fix it
    but has anyone ever tested if it steals accounts?

Thanks

Steals your account, as of right now... I'd highly doubt it.

the people that programmed the bot can't even get a "log in" system to connect with the runedream.org forums.

You have to use the bot as a guest, Also it use to be called "jbot" if you know anything about that.

IMO newbie opinion, If you're scared of your account being stolen, don't even use the bot... It has a lack of scripts and is just getting started,
    all the scripts basically only powerlevel and they don't support events as far as I know.

Thanks
    I only tested a few scripts though, I assume combat scripts would be just as effective as before.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Fine, i'll test it lol. I'll keep it running for about 2 weeks to check if it steals accounts. Hope it doesn't tho :s

Edit: even if it doesn't, it's only been running for 5 minutes and it's driving me crazy... -_-
    Last edited by warly; 02-08-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by warly View Post
    Fine, i'll test it lol. I'll keep it running for about 2 weeks to check if it steals accounts. Hope it doesn't tho :s

Edit: even if it doesn't, it's only been running for 5 minutes and it's driving me crazy... -_-
    IMO, it's not worth running, even to test.
    If you're scared of it stealing passwords "etc" edit your host file and block outgoing connections, problem solved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It doesn't steal passwords. If you want to, you can see the full source code up on ******, and all script sources are given to the admins and reviewed before they are approved

Thanks

solid question actually, i'm not sure but i doubt it. i've heard a lot of talk about this bot.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast