Thread: Hinduism

The tongue weighs practically nothing, but so few people can hold it.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks

Hinduism

Anyone who follow Hinduism? Please share your thoughts on our religion
    Rep/Thank me if I helped you

“Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that motherfucker's reflection.”
    - Lady Gaga

Thanks
    No, I find it interesting, but I could never follow such a religion.

The Sudras are made to serve the three castes, the Brahmins, Kshatriyas and Vaisyas. In the Vedas it marks the Brahmins as those who possess everything, or the ones who are blessed by god with everything. They must learn the Vedas and practice it. The Kshatriyas are there to strictly serve the Brahmins, and the Vaisyas are the trade brokers. This is basically a class system make the Kshatriyas slaves, which I do not condone. It segregates people into sects, whereas people should all be known as equals.

In India, most religions (such as Buddhism, and Jainism) are against the caste system, however Hinduism always made a comeback with it. People used the fear of god to make Hinduism the populace in most of India in comparison to Buddhism and especially Jainism. According to those higher up in the caste you are only a Sudra because you had sinned in a previous life, and this was abused greatly later by the prophets of the era, reshaping Hinduism. It made a comeback by slaughtering those of Jainism and Buddhist belief.

Hinduism never made it around the world. Buddhism and Jainism traveled to many distant countries, yet Hinduism primarily is still stuck in India and the outerlaying countries next to it. The reason is because Hinduism cheats and enslaves people. 20% are the top of the caste while 80% are stuck being lowly Sudras to do their bidding and be stuck in poverty their whole lives.

The Vedas allow Hindus to kill and even promotes them to kill people who are not of Vedic thought. In the medieval times thousands of Jains were slaughtered by Hindu's due to the Hindu population dwindling to the Jainism religion, however the Jains NEVER killed the Hindu's as it was against their religion. That shows corruption and greed at an early stage in the religions lifespan.

The religion is just one large historical document of slavery, lust, greed, and fascism.

Threadstarter
    The tongue weighs practically nothing, but so few people can hold it.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    yes it is interesting, thx for ur thoughts, much of what u posted is true, but there are many stories that shows humanity and justice, Mahabharata is a book that stresses much on the philosophical side of ancient India, as a Hindu i am proud to follow such a religion. There are several gods and goddesses under this religion, i follow a few.
    Rep/Thank me if I helped you

“Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that motherfucker's reflection.”
    - Lady Gaga

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mcm29 View Post
    yes it is interesting, thx for ur thoughts, much of what u posted is true, but there are many stories that shows humanity and justice, Mahabharata is a book that stresses much on the philosophical side of ancient India, as a Hindu i am proud to follow such a religion. There are several gods and goddesses under this religion, i follow a few.
    To be honest if it didn't follow the caste system I would have no qualms with it whatsoever, it's the only reason there is any corruption in the religion on its own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    No, I find it interesting, but I could never follow such a religion.

The Sudras are made to serve the three castes, the Brahmins, Kshatriyas and Vaisyas. In the Vedas it marks the Brahmins as those who possess everything, or the ones who are blessed by god with everything. They must learn the Vedas and practice it. The Kshatriyas are there to strictly serve the Brahmins, and the Vaisyas are the trade brokers. This is basically a class system make the Kshatriyas slaves, which I do not condone. It segregates people into sects, whereas people should all be known as equals.

In India, most religions (such as Buddhism, and Jainism) are against the caste system, however Hinduism always made a comeback with it. People used the fear of god to make Hinduism the populace in most of India in comparison to Buddhism and especially Jainism. According to those higher up in the caste you are only a Sudra because you had sinned in a previous life, and this was abused greatly later by the prophets of the era, reshaping Hinduism. It made a comeback by slaughtering those of Jainism and Buddhist belief.

Hinduism never made it around the world. Buddhism and Jainism traveled to many distant countries, yet Hinduism primarily is still stuck in India and the outerlaying countries next to it. The reason is because Hinduism cheats and enslaves people. 20% are the top of the caste while 80% are stuck being lowly Sudras to do their bidding and be stuck in poverty their whole lives.

The Vedas allow Hindus to kill and even promotes them to kill people who are not of Vedic thought. In the medieval times thousands of Jains were slaughtered by Hindu's due to the Hindu population dwindling to the Jainism religion, however the Jains NEVER killed the Hindu's as it was against their religion. That shows corruption and greed at an early stage in the religions lifespan.

The religion is just one large historical document of slavery, lust, greed, and fascism.

true,
    same i coulod never do such , i just dont understand them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I mean no disrespect, but i don't really see it as a religion.
    I find it interesting though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    My science teacher that I had was a Hindu, she got teased a lot :/ anyway, everybody's entitled to their opinion, at least until there's more evidence to prove otherwise.
    Hey beautifuls