Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Atheist & Proud.

Thank you very much.
    [IMG]https://i827.photobucke*****m/albums/zz191/fungamer101/temptationsabeast.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The debate is...
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Where's the debate.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good for you. I'll let you know when I give a fuck.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (02-25-2012),Cloud Anarchy (08-31-2012),dizzyeasy (08-05-2012),NoBR (08-22-2012)

The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Are we suppose to debate about you being athiest?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Atheism is flawed. They're essentially saying that all religion's view of a loving God is correct. How do we know that God isn't some sadistic deity? Maybe to this "God", calamities like earthquakes and tsunamis are hilarious. Maybe to this "God", genocide and diseases are one big game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Atheism is flawed. They're essentially saying that all religion's view of a loving God is correct. How do we know that God isn't some sadistic deity? Maybe to this "God", calamities like earthquakes and tsunamis are hilarious. Maybe to this "God", genocide and diseases are one big game.
    How are atheists saying that all views of god are correct? Atheism is the lack of belief in a god(s).
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    How are atheists saying that all views of god are correct? Atheism is the lack of belief in a god(s).
    Usually when Atheists say there is no God, they say, "If there is a God, then why are there wars, disease, poverty, etc..."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Usually when Atheists say there is no God, they say, "If there is a God, then why are there wars, disease, poverty, etc..."
    You obviously haven't met many atheists, and even if you have and they all said that, so what? That is a point, if there is a god why is he such a dick? Saying that god is a sadistic maniac is stupid, why worship a murderer? Your generalizing all atheists, when in fact all atheists are different, the only thing that they have in common is a lack of belief in a god.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You obviously haven't met many atheists, and even if you have and they all said that, so what? That is a point, if there is a god why is he such a dick? Saying that god is a sadistic maniac is stupid, why worship a murderer? Your generalizing all atheists, when in fact all atheists are different, the only thing that they have in common is a lack of belief in a god.
    Satanism is a religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Satanism is a religion.
    So your saying all atheists are Satanists?

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Satanism is a religion.
    You bring the most random irrelevant shit into your debates.
    I think you should sharpen your comprehension skills up a little more before coming here and expecting to be taken serious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

You bring the most random irrelevant shit into your debates.
    I think you should sharpen your comprehension skills up a little more before coming here and expecting to be taken serious.
    In the other thread, you didn't even read what I wrote. You just went "nuh uh. that's not true". You sound like a 9 year old. I think you should learn to actually read and give valid points instead of repeating what other people say.
    Also, how is this irrelevant?
    Last edited by unicorn69; 02-13-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    In the other thread, you didn't even read what I wrote. You just went "nuh uh. that's not true". You sound like a 9 year old. I think you should learn to actually read and give valid points instead of repeating what other people say.
    Also, how is this irrelevant?
    Really now? I've been posting in that section for 2 years kid..and I've shut people up much more intelligent then yourself.
    I started that thread that you were referring to..so how exactly was I "repeating" someone?
    Also, you are the one with the comprehension problem. You brought up Secular states,
    when clearly I was talking about "SECTS" as in different religious sects, so you went off topic not I.
    As far as this thread goes, what does Satanism have to do with Atheism?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Really now? I've been posting in that section for 2 years kid..and I've shut people up much more intelligent then yourself.
    I started that thread that you were referring to..so how exactly was I "repeating" someone?
    Also, you are the one with the comprehension problem. You brought up Secular states,
    when clearly I was talking about "SECTS" as in a different religious sects, so you went off topic not I.
    As far as this thread goes, what does Satanism have to do with Atheism?
    Because starting a thread is sooooo hard....You just linked us to page.
    No you said "I dunno why you idiot Americans think Islam is violent". You weren't talking about "sects". You were talking about Islam in general. I countered that argument by saying you can't generalize ALL Muslims. Some Muslims are secular while others are radical. So I bring up Pakistan and Turkey. I also explain why some Muslims are driven to violence and a solution to fixing radicalized Islam.

Also, I bring up satanism because Atheists TEND TO (notice I did not say all) focus only on major religions, especially Christianity. How do Atheists know that there is no God. Why can't God be a "sadistic maniac"? That's one of the main arguments of Atheism against religion. Why does any religion such as Hinduism have to be correct? Just because God cannot be explained or shown does not mean there is no God. nevs666 was correct in that Atheists don't believe in a deity at all.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast