Thanks

Gravity Bong/Lung

Alright everybody, it's time to make a gravity bong.

You need:
    A two liter bottle (empty)
    A bucket that's larger than the two liter
    The cap to the two liter
    A socket from a socket wrench
    A lighter and a knife

Cut a portion off of the bottom of the two liter so the top of the two liter sits flush with the lip of the bucket.

Fill the bucket with enough water to occupy the majority of the two liter when the two liter is set into the bucket.

Carefully carve a small hole out of the cap of the two liter, so the outer edges of the socket just don't fit.

Use the lighter to melt the plastic around the hole in the cap of the two liter, and push (with force) the socket through the cap to create an airtight seal.

Place the two liter bottle into the bucket so the water fills the inside of the two liter, then put your Nugs into the socket of the two liter cap, and screw the cap on so no air can possibly get through the cap without going through the socket.

Light the Nug, and slowly lift the two liter at the same time, the air being sucked through the socket will pull the flame through and burn the weed.

When the two liter is almost out of the water, unscrew the cap, place your mouth over the top, and breath in the smoke while pushing the two liter into the water. Do this quickly and hold the smoke in as log as you possibly can.

Now it's time to make a lung. This is a GB without the water and bucket.

Follow every step in making a gravity bong, but exclude the bucket.

Find a plastic back with NO HOLES IN IT, and duct-tape the top edge of the bag to the bottom of the two liter. Test out your seal by sucking in the air from the top of the two liter (the bag should be sucked inside the two liter and no more air should be able to be sucked through).

Place socket and cap (filled with Nug) on the two liter and screw it on so it is air tight.

Have someone hold the lighter (lit) to the socket and slowly pull the bag out with one hand, sucking the air inside the two liter and back.

When the bag can not be pulled any further, blow lightly into the socket to make the smoke a nice milky white (if preferred).

Unscrew the cap and suck in all the smoke (the bag will be sucked into the bottle as well).

These methods are a FANTASTIC way of getting blitzed with small amounts of nug. Happy toking!

BY THE WAY: I did not make or take these pictures. I found them online, I'm too lazy to show step by step how to do it with pictures, I may do it at another time in a mega thread of smoking devices.
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 02-13-2012 at 05:55 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Physcadelic (02-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thanks man,

I only ever had a gravity bong once, couldn't do it. (This was 3 weeks after my first jay)

I'd be keen to try it again, although I've heard stories of people greening out easy.
    Last edited by Imafalam; 03-21-2012 at 07:39 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Imafalam For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (03-21-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Imafalam View Post
    Thanks man,

I only ever had a gravity bong once, couldn't do it. (This was 3 weeks after my first jay)

I'd be keen to try it again, although I've heard stories of people greening out easy.
    It really kicks your ass, it forces more smoke into your lungs than you usually get just from regular toking, I've greened out once from it myself with Northern Lights by smoking two dubs through a Gb to my face

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Imafalam (03-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

It really kicks your ass, it forces more smoke into your lungs than you usually get just from regular toking, I've greened out once from it myself with Northern Lights by smoking two dubs through a Gb to my face
    hmm, yeh - not yet. I think i need a few more months of lung abuse before i try this again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Imafalam View Post
    hmm, yeh - not yet. I think i need a few more months of lung abuse before i try this again.
    Took me a few months to be able to do it, my throat was ripped apart from the smoke so I drank a jam mixture I usually use to detox to coat my throat first

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    In Australia most people smoke out of normal water pipes made from a plastic bottle and piece of garden hose. These sound a lot better though.. might try and make a lung if I get the time

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    In Australia most people smoke out of normal water pipes made from a plastic bottle and piece of garden hose. These sound a lot better though.. might try and make a lung if I get the time
    It's a lot of fun to make it man, it's not really something for let's say "practical" use against a bong, but it lets you get RIPPED from just a small nug

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Wouldnt it just be easier to make a bubbler? Its portable, thats the main thing for me.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post
    Wouldnt it just be easier to make a bubbler? Its portable, thats the main thing for me.
    With a lung or a GB you use less nugget than a bubbler, while getting just as ripped. Using the pressure built up inside the bottle, it let's you pump more smoke into your lungs without letting as much go to waste. Plus they're fun to make when you're already ripped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

With a lung or a GB you use less nugget than a bubbler, while getting just as ripped. Using the pressure built up inside the bottle, it let's you pump more smoke into your lungs without letting as much go to waste. Plus they're fun to make when you're already ripped
    Haha nugs not a problem for me, easy to get and cheap, but last time, which was the first time me and my buddies made a g-bong we used a fucking garbage bag. We were smoking whole bowls at once.. we were dunnerd.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post

Haha nugs not a problem for me, easy to get and cheap, but last time, which was the first time me and my buddies made a g-bong we used a fucking garbage bag. We were smoking whole bowls at once.. we were dunnerd.
    Oh dear lord, see that's when you should be connecting the bag to a shop-vac and doing a couple more tweaks to make it easier to pull I have a tutorial on how to do that somewhere on my computer I'll post it eventually

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The second weed king on this forum

Thanks for the tut I will probably try one day .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Extractional For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (07-06-2012)