Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by megaflcl View Post
    if you ever took acid you know weed isnt like a mild acid trip....

its like acid i didnt say it was acid any yes i have taken acid 13 fluffs in one night was crazy... here read this

EFFECT ON BODY (pathology, pathophysiology)

Marijuana cigarettes contain four to five times as much of certain cancer-causing substances as tobacco cigarettes. Marijuana has more than 400 different chemicals, many of which are dangerous. It is a dangerous, addictive drug that acts like both a stimulant and a depressant. It makes the heart beat faster, lowers body temperature, increases hunger, slows down the ability to react, and interferes with the proper working of muscles. Marijuana is very harmful, poisoning the structures that trigger cells to grow and replace themselves. Marijuana smokers also seem more likely to get sick than are people who stay away from the drug, so it seems that the drug weakens the body's ability to fight germs. Users have personality problems that include loss of mental energy, lack of interest in everyday things, loss of concentration, and difficulty in recalling events and actions.

The effects of marijuana on each person depend on the type of cannabis, how much THC it contains, the way the drug is taken (by smoking or eating), the experience and expectations of the user, the setting where the drug is used and whether drinking or other drug use is also going on. Some people feel nothing at all when they first try marijuana while others may feel high (intoxicated and/or euphoric). Usually within a few minutes of inhaling marijuana smoke, the user will feel its effects. Along with intoxication, the user will experience a dry mouth, rapid heartbeat, increased appetite, some loss of coordination and poor sense of balance, and slower reaction time. Blood vessels in the eye expand, so the user's eyes look red. For some people, marijuana raises blood pressure slightly and can double the normal heart rate. This effect can be greater when other drugs are mixed with marijuana; but users do not always know when that happens. As the immediate effects fade, usually after 2 to 3 hours, the user may become sleepy.
    It is common for marijuana users to feel happy and calm, although depression sometimes occurs. Users become engrossed with ordinary sights, sounds, or tastes, and trivial events may seem extremely interesting or funny. Time seems to pass very slowly, so minutes feel like hours. Sights and sounds become more vivid, imagination increases and random connections between things seem more relevant. Sometimes the drug causes the users to feel thirsty and very hungry - an effect called "the munchies."

A user can also have a bad reaction to marijuana. Some users, especially someone new to the drug or in a strange setting, may suffer acute anxiety, have paranoid thoughts and illusions. This is more likely to happen with high doses of THC. In some cases, true psychosis (loss of contact with reality) occurs, producing paranoid delusions, confusion, and other symptoms. These scary feelings usually disappear within several days as the effects of the drug wear off. In rare cases, a user who has taken a very high dose of the drug can have severe psychotic symptoms and need emergency medical treatment. Other kinds of bad reactions can occur when marijuana is mixed with other drugs, such as PCP or cocaine.

THC in marijuana is readily absorbed by the fatty tissues in various organs. The drug does not dissolve in water, so it can stay in the body for as long as three weeks. Generally, traces (metabolites) of THC can be detected by standard urine testing methods several days after a smoking session. However, in heavy, chronic users, traces can sometimes be detected for weeks after they have stopped using marijuana.

There is evidence that regular users of marijuana can become physically dependent on its effects. Marijuana can be harmful in a number of ways, through both immediate effects and damage to health over time. Marijuana hinders the user's short-term memory (memory for recent events), concentration, learning abilities, and he or she may have trouble handling complex tasks. In 1982, the Georgetown University School of Medicine found that memory loss can stay with teens for up to six weeks after they stop smoking the drug. The drug has also been found to affect speaking and concentration and to slow reaction time. It also leads to a drop in motivation, and this creates poor grades, loss of self-esteem, and loss of career goals. With the use of more potent varieties of marijuana, even performing simple tasks can be difficult. Marijuana also impairs reaction time, perception, judgment, and the coordination and motor skills necessary to drive a car, so users could be involved in auto crashes. The user may experience distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch) and have trouble with thinking and problem-solving. There can be loss of coordination and increased heart rate and anxiety. Drug users also may become involved in risky sexual behavior. There is a strong link between drug use and unsafe sex and the spread of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Under the influence of marijuana, students may find it hard to study and learn. Young athletes could find their performance is off; timing, movements, and coordination are all affected by THC. Another damaging effect of regular marijuana use by teens is that it can slow down the body's rate of development by lowering the level of hormones the body produces.
    Last edited by ganjapark; 01-21-2009 at 07:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Your all drug addicts and need help.
    yee
    why do you all smoke weed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    iv studied so much on weed im not even gonna bother reading alllllllll of that -.-
    [IMG]https://i365.photobucke*****m/albums/oo96/megaflcl-/Untitled-1-2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i365.photobucke*****m/albums/oo96/megaflcl-/txtmovementvh8.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashuit View Post
    Have u guys ever play CA while smoking weed dude it awsome it kinda like chamming u guy should try it
    Oh shut up, you've obviously never had it.

Half of you people are talking bullshit, I mean who's going to blow in your breaks, do you really think the effect is over in 5 minutes?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Your all drug addicts and need help.
    ROFL PARO, just ROFL.

Oh shut up, you've obviously never had it.

Half of you people are talking bullshit, I mean who's going to blow in your breaks, do you really think the effect is over in 5 minutes?
    Anyone fucks with this guy I'll rape you.
    He speaketh the truth.
    The ONLY person that probably actually has done it,
    besides a handful of people,
    is ACE. And he doesn't hang out around here anymore.
    So fuck all ya liars.
    Last edited by gbitz; 01-21-2009 at 09:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    so if i fuck with him youl rape me?....im so tempted >=3

[IMG]https://i365.photobucke*****m/albums/oo96/megaflcl-/txtmovementvh8.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Tell you what. If you smoke weed. And go on the computer. Atlseast to play CA. Then you have no life.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    Oh, ace and zhellbound are the only TRULY known pot smokers.*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    Oh, ace and zhellbound are the only TRULY known pot smokers.*
    And paroxysm, Rj and Master2all. How dare you forget us seemliss? You asshole.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    *gasps

*chokes on smoke

*coughs

*smiles

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I get drugs from my teacher.
    ]

pembroke pines florida (the wanna be gheto...)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I BET OBAMA IS GUNNA LEGALESE WEED!!!! he was a dealer u know....
    KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!! ,<(^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> GO KIRBY!!!! YAY

CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON IF YOU LOVE KIRBY!!!!!

[img]https://************.com/sig/005/smash987.jpg[/img]

[IMG]https://i394.photobucke*****m/albums/pp30/sw337k1ll/SmashesPinkHaloSigLOL.png[/IMG]

props 2 Sw337k1ll for the sigs YAY!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You're a fucking idiot.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Ya you are, while he won't be so anti-legalization as our past administration he won't actively fight for it, we have to make the change, if you want legalization, protest, call your congressmen/women.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    does norml still go to the government to try and legalize it? or are they only active in local things? or are they just talk...never really did any research on them =/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast