Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

-.- come on man, you aren't that good.

I got this longtime friend, me and him both like games and we both are decent at them. He prefers rpgs, i prefer action/fighting.
    --------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty much better than him in all games though, not bragging really but i just am. Any game that takes more skill than time spent i can beat him a for the most part. So ALL THE FUCKING TIME he goes "i'm so good at rpg's! GOD I AM SO GOOD" and i'm just like......sure bro, if you say so. It gets to the point where i just want to scream "dude, i beat you in any rpg you've played and i suck.".

Anyway, we are playing LoL-SR today, and during the match i start chasing some noob with him right next to me. I'm like dmging the fuck outa this guy with teemo/poisons, but my surivability with him is shit, so woop-de-doo i die.(I don't get mad when i die cus teemo is a goddamn rat). I keep telling my friend "hit him, he's right next to you" and wala, he doesn't use any skills and the guy gets away with 10 health.

So he ragequits. Again. This isn't the first time, hell almost every fucking time when its OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE HE DIDN'T DO THE RIGHT THING, he ragequits. Sometimes I'm not even in the game, but i know what the scenario is 99% of the time.

Blah blah blah, oh he fucked up, GAH MY TEAM SUCKS ARRRRGH GAH FUCK THIS I QUIT. With him at like -10k/d.
    --------------------------------------------
    Reason he quit bf3? KDR. Seriously, in a game like bf3, playing conquest/rush only, he cares about kdr. I mean i'm usually positive even when suiciding so its not hard, but he's always so afraid of his guy dying he gets a negativo kd. Then he Ragequits because for some odd reason he cares.

I go 0 and 22. I still laugh and play.

He goes 5 and 6 and he ragequits.

Come on man, you aren't that good to think you are a pro lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I hate people like that. I just want to punch them in the face. It's like they are scared to admit they are bad at a game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Just.. Just no.
    [IMG]https://i827.photobucke*****m/albums/zz191/fungamer101/temptationsabeast.png[/IMG]