"It takes the average person 1 day to get 10 points" - C.NET Admin

Ok, heres the deal. You get free nx cash. Whats in it for you? Nothing! Just follow these simple instructions. There is even proof I have to show you it works.

Requirements:
- Internet
- Sense of knowledge
- IT MAY SAY CELLPHONE NUMBER BUT YOU WILL NEVER NEED A TELEPHONE NUMBER, TRUST ME IVE BEEN USING THIS SITE FOR LIKE 2 YEARS U NEED NO PHONE NUMBER FAKE THE PHONE NUMBER!!!

So What you can get with this:
- NX Cash
- Laser Pens
- XBox Live Points
- WoW
- Free RuneScape Membership
- Gaia Cards
- Applebee cards
- Restuarant cards
- iTunes Gift Cards
- And More!!

Follow these simple steps!

1. Go to this site and make an account. PUT A FAKE PHONE NUMBER YOU WILL NOT NEED IT!! ************.com | Free xBox Live Points, Runescape, Gaia Online, Wii Points, Nexon

2. Go to the "Available offers" and start doing offers. Heres a little trick. On the available offers on the top with the drop-down menus put it on Free then Point Value. Then click search, go to the second page. here are 4 with 2.50s on it. Those ones are super easy. You fill a page, then confirm your email and you got 2.50 points.

3. Once you finish an offer, click complete below it. Make sure you fisnished like, it may require email validation.

4. Once you got your desired amount of points, for example i just got 20 points. Go to Avaiable Prizes, and find a prize. I chose an Xbox Live, you can see the picture.

5. It will say o nthe prize you want "Is the adress and phone nubmer correct" screw the phone number, there jsut sending you an email. but if you want to feel really secure put ur real phone bumer, but im telling you, just say yes and comment on it then you wil lget it emailed to you. No joke.

6. Enjoy the prize.

Proof:

So, this is the 3rd I got an xbox live card. Ive started doing this a few days ago, and its super cool. Just do 5 offers a day they take like 5 mins per offer and u get like 3 points. No joke, real talk. Enjoy.