Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Botting Advice (New Here, but frequent visitor)

Hey I just joined this site last night and started botting about 30 mins later. But I've been reading what goes on here for a few months now. I started playing Vindictus in November. Last night I finished maxing out my first character the legit way. A Level 70 Evie, all skills maxed, all the titles I have listed, and +10 Staff and a +9 Scythe, and I finished the story a long time ago. So there isn't anything for me to do really till the Dragon update comes out. So I decided to start a 2nd character/bot to farm stuff for gold/scrolls. Would anybody mind giving me a few pointers on how to go about this ??

Such as how many hours per day is reasonable ?? Should I just go all out and get to 70 and farm all day long ?? I really don't want to get my first alt/bot banned within a few day because I was greedy.

As I said earlier, I've been reading here for a while, but its different when you decide to start botting yourself. I need a strategy/plan, and I'm asking for just a few pointers to help me on my way..

Thanks in advance for any replies.
    I started my first MMO in November 2011.....I think I kinda likey...

Thanks
    Don't get attached to your botting character, you'll never know when you'll lose it. You can run it for as long as you want and you'll probably not get banned. Try not to attract to much attention (ie selling 30 scrolls on the forums or 9001 magic powders/empowered enhancement stones on the market place). When you log on switch to a random channel that is lightly populated to avoid other people. Try to transfer the profits off of the bot to a non hacking account every once in a while.

Other things to keep in mind.
    If Nexon does ip ban you can connect to the game with a proxy and disconnect from the proxy after you have entered the game, this will keep your bot account ip separate from your main.
    Blocking screen shots to Nexon servers might help. Search block nexon vindictus screenshot on google
    Clearing out all you mail maybe helpful too.
    If you are using hackshield simulator you'll have to replace it after a game update as it will usually write over the simulator.
    Check the forums continually to find the latest status on hacks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kev Hero For This Useful Post:

ToughHeart (02-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ok. Thanks a bunch man. This was all stuff that I thought of just from common sense. Just you did clarify a few things. So thanks.
    I started my first MMO in November 2011.....I think I kinda likey...