Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Combat Arms Complete Update Notes -- Rural Estate

Attention, Soldiers!

Are you ready for a vacation? Maybe a little time at a beautiful country home filled with beautiful antiques and green rolling lawns? Well, too bad. You’re on your way to Rural Estate, the first Combat Arms map designed by an actual player! Don’t head out without gearing up for the place though. Bubba’s been working hard this month and has come up with all sorts of deadly new goodies to play with. If you’ve got some extra NX, there’s a hot new grenade launcher and a cutting edge new assault rifle available. If you’re willing to work for it, you can Forge a couple of classic weapons that hail from WWII and Al Capone’s vault. Finally, you can part with some GP to pick up a sweet new combat pistol and one of the finest machine guns ever made. So head out to the country, shoot the place up a few times, and let SuperPianist know what you think!See what's happening
    Player Created Map: Rural Estate

Last year, Combat Arms Command gave a first-of-its-kind of request to all soldiers – to design an original battlefield for Combat Arms. After several months and an extensive review of all the creations,a winner was finally chosen.We are very proud to announce that [COLOR=#F7CB10 !important]SuperPianist's design, [COLOR=#F7CB10 !important]Rural Estate, is the newest map in Combat Arms!
    [/COLOR]
    Rural Estate Mission BriefingRecently retrieved intel has revealed a terrorist encampment just outside the city limits. A palatial estate is being used as a supply depot to further terrorist advancement into urban areas. As the government's infiltration team prepares their surprise attack on the estate, the terrorists prepare a surprise of their own. Vital documents revealing the attack plans have been leaked by a government mole and the infiltration team is headed right into a hellish trap!Can your team turn the tables on the terrorists and make it out of Rural Estate alive?
    New NX Weapons

Carbon 15
    The Carbon 15 is a truly deadly assault rifle modeled after the AR-15. The biggest difference isn’t in fire rate or power, but the use of high-quality carbon fiber polymer in its construction. The result is an extraordinary light yet tough weapon that sports increased portability without sacrificing durability.Click here, for more information on the Carbon 15.XM25 CDTE
    The XM Counter Defilade Target Engagement System (also known as “The Punisher”) is a high-tech launcher derived from the XM29 OICW. The XM25 CDTE fires 25mm grenades from a four round magazine, providing superior fire support without having to reload after every shot. This truly devastating weapon is an extraordinary addition to any soldier’s arsenal.Click here, for more information on the XM25 CDTE.
    New Supply Crate: Supply Crate MYST-Lima

The MYST-Lima has just been authorized for release! This case is full of permanent and NX rare weapons, including a brand new Epic - Hana's Mac-10.For more details about the MYST-Lima, take a look inside.
    New GP Weapons

P220 Combat TB
    This is a customized variant of the popular P220 semiautomatic pistol used by police and military forces the world over. This variant’s frame has been modified with a Picatinny rail and attachment points for night sights and a variety of other battlefield accessories, gearing it toward combat use.M2 Browning
    The M2 Browning Machine Gun is an iconic weapon recognized the world over. Designed near the end of WWI, this heavy and unwieldy machine gun has seen service in virtually every war since it was created because of its extreme reliability under adverse conditions and the 50 caliber rain of death it produces for anyone dumb enough to get in its path.
    Bubba Ares’ Gun Emporium

Bubba Ares obviously never sleeps because there are all sorts of deadly goodies coming out of the Gun Emporium this month.
    New Forgeable Weapons

FG42
    This is a replica of the WWII-era German Fallschirmjägergewehr 42. Considered one of the most advanced weapon designs of the era, this firearm became standard issue for paratroopers, though material shortages meant it saw only limited use in the war. The gun’s unique construction pushes the center of gravity closer to the user, offering better controllability during burst and automatic firing.Thompson
    ThompsonThe Thompson Submachine Gun is one of the most recognizable and iconic firearms in the world. It was a favorite of Al Capone and the Chicago Underworld. As a result, it’s frequently seen in films and TV shows as the stereotypical “gangster gun,” and is popular with collectors because of its historical significance. The Thompson remained popular for many years after it was introduced because of its large ammo capacity .45 ACP cartridge and extremely high volume of automatic fire.
    Bug Fixes and Game Updates

• Corrected “Wallbang” exploits in Short Fuse.
    • Players will no longer be able to interact with the darkened UI while Quick Start is searching, although they will still be able to click on the Cancel button.
    • Non-Permanent items with exceedingly long durations (3600+ days) will now correctly display their expiration date and remaining duration, as opposed to erroneously stating that they had become Permanent. This is merely a change with how the item is displayed in the inventory: No actual durations of any items have been altered by this fix.
    • Compensation distributed to players that logged in for the Hot Shot 3 event but did not receive rewards.
    • Corrected some text errors in Nemexis HQ.
    • The Spoils of War ability can no longer be activated while dead.
    Known Issues

• The Thompson currently allows Magazine mods, however they do not alter the magazine size or reload speed.
    • Some level geometry in Rural Estate may disappear when positioned in specific areas.
    • Due to an issue with some achievment rewarding, all achievements have been temporarily disabled.
    • Daily Jobs 2 and 3 for February 16th have incorrect goal settings. This will be corrected for future daily jobs.
    --Combat Arms Command--

Combat Arms News -- Online FPS Action
    [/COLOR]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Aww man this means we can't get stuff perm exceeding 3600+ days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I Was wondering when the Tommy Gun was gonna pop into CA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    why are they pumping out updated

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatModder- View Post
    why are they pumping out updated
    cuz thier are avoiding the iusse of dealing with hackers...

[IMG]https://i988.photobucke*****m/albums/af4/mallard247/kolec94.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    i can;t wait for Msr
    I Read All My Pms. And Vms.
    Thank Me if I Helped You...

Gifts

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
    cuz thier are avoiding the iusse of dealing with hackers...
    I thinks it funny how they have time to make videos about there hackers, but don't have time to get rid of them xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyou11 View Post
    I thinks it funny how they have time to make videos about there hackers, but don't have time to get rid of them xD
    yeh they jus want to keep the account so they can say they have more players

Thanks
    Nexon rarely does anything about hackers, unless there is something insanely serious.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchHacker View Post
    Nexon rarely does anything about hackers, unless there is something insanely serious.
    lifetaker isnt insanely serious?
    wat more serious then that?

Thanks
    lifetaker isnt insanely serious?
    wat more serious then that?
    First all I have to say is, go get your ban.

And I dunno.

Thanks

First all I have to say is, go get your ban.

And I dunno.
    i many the only that ican think of worse it ddos attacks

Thanks
    i many the only that ican think of worse it ddos attacks
    I know this is off topic but Y U NO GET BAN

Thanks

I know this is off topic but Y U NO GET BAN
    for wat?
    from wat?