Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!

View Poll Results: What do you think of musliums now?

Voters
27. This poll is closed
  • Their Btchs and they should die!

10 37.04%
  • Give musliums a chance they seem nice

17 62.96%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    You sure don't like one... And I mean the peaceful ones. You act like if you were the ones with AK-47's and firing at our soldiers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I believe HBK is very hypocritical. He claims Muslims to be peaceful , but all his posts seem to insult and degrade all non-Muslims. He throws up videos of one sided individuals that attempt to show a difference, but in the end only come off as trying to disprove someone. Plus his treatment of a female poster who claimed to be Muslim was amusing. He said she was not a good Muslim for not wearing her Ha jib, which was only added to the Quran that women must wear the veil and could not attend mosque with men after the death of Mohammad( the prophet who wrote the Quran), which not all Muslim women wear the Ha Jib. I didn't when I lived in London, I wore a big red ribbon that my aunt bought me when I first arrived there. To further that I have friend who are Muslim to this day and they don't wear the Ha jib. Now HBK claims to be a "good" Muslim I think he's just to young to fully understand his religion, Much like the poor boys brainwashed by radicals, so he looks for anything to help confirm his correctness instead of being a true Muslim and having Faith that he his right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by EyesofMars View Post
    I believe HBK is very hypocritical. He claims Muslims to be peaceful , but all his posts seem to insult and degrade all non-Muslims. He throws up videos of one sided individuals that attempt to show a difference, but in the end only come off as trying to disprove someone. Plus his treatment of a female poster who claimed to be Muslim was amusing. He said she was not a good Muslim for not wearing her Ha jib, which was only added to the Quran that women must wear the veil and could not attend mosque with men after the death of Mohammad( the prophet who wrote the Quran), which not all Muslim women wear the Ha Jib. I didn't when I lived in London, I wore a big red ribbon that my aunt bought me when I first arrived there. To further that I have friend who are Muslim to this day and they don't wear the Ha jib. Now HBK claims to be a "good" Muslim I think he's just to young to fully understand his religion, Much like the poor boys brainwashed by radicals, so he looks for anything to help confirm his correctness instead of being a true Muslim and having Faith that he his right.

looks like you know a lot about me....... listen... i got nothin against ya..... so im not gonna comment on what you posted abt me............ btw it is FARZ(obligatory) for a women to cover herself in front of any other man except her husband or brother or father.
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freekshow View Post
    dude
    your a fucking retard
    in the Qur'an it says to "convert by the sword"
    Muslims kill ppl that aren't muslims
    they hate jews because they think jews ruined everything for them( i know its stupid, but true)
    LOL Ignorant so ignorant. NEVER SAY SOMETHING WITHOUT GIVING REFERENCE WERE IN THE QURAAN DOES IT SAY THAT? IN FACT THE WORD SWORD IS NEVER MENTIONED IN THE QURAAN. BUT YOU ARE TOO BUSY PLAYING GAMES AND JERKING OFF TO LEARN ANYTHING. ITS SAD BUT TRUE THIS IS THE REASON WE HAVE PEOPLE LIKE "OSAMA", BUSH AND FREEKSHOW..... LORD BEHOLD THOSE WHO ARE ARROGANT YOU SHALL JUDGE BETWEEN THEM.

Thanks
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeek! u ppl mean giv musliums a chance

like my sig?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by lol11966 View Post
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeek! u ppl mean giv musliums a chance

like my sig?
    Your sig sucks sorry. It really doesnt count as a "sig" if you go to graphics section one of the experts should be able to help.

Thanks
    hey lol srry -_-

Thanks
    btw are you muslium?jussofresh1 are you??

Thanks
    fine ill msg you on your acc thingy k? so we can talk!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by lol11966 View Post
    btw are you muslium?jussofresh1 are you??
    Hmmm well. Lets see. My avatar is a black power fist, I have 2 negroes who helped in the civil right movement and are first black president. Ima have to say no im not muslim.(i no malcolm X was a muslim but no im not)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    FUCK YOU DAMNIT HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THAT!! YOUR FUCKING MOHAMED WHAS THE REAL TERRORIST!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by blader123 View Post
    FUCK YOU DAMNIT HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THAT!! YOUR FUCKING MOHAMED WHAS THE REAL TERRORIST!
    wtf do you mean?...... JESUS IS NOT A GOD BUT RATHER A MESSENGER/PROPHET. and dont talk shit about prophet mohammed, even in the bible there is a hint that another prophet would come after jesus's deparure.
    Last edited by hbk; 06-05-2009 at 09:21 PM.
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12