Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Hack help -Experienced Coder Required-

So, I have made the hook and detour in my hack undetected atm, but the problem is the main part of my base. My hacks seem to not be loading when injected, I have a theory and if an experienced coder could help me through Team viewer that would be fantastic.

If you're interested in helping, please pm me and we'll go from there.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

"It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

Thanks
    Are you even creating a thread for the hacks?
    OP7
    Hook Detours - Complete
    Hook DIP - Complete
    Render Menu - Complete

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by xFabolous View Post
    Are you even creating a thread for the hacks?
    No, I am having problems with my base and I need someone who is experienced because my friend can't do it for a while.
    Last edited by Shadow`; 02-24-2012 at 04:14 PM.

"It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    ^ lmao that's quote of the year....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

Skaterforeva1 (02-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    ^ lmao that's quote of the year....
    Make a useful comment or gtfu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    Make a useful comment or gtfu.
    that was useful to me. It made me look at ur post count. the big picture for ur profile picture miss lead me into thinking that u had a decent amount of post. So i realised it would be a waist of time. so

^Suck it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
    that was useful to me. It made me look at ur post count. the big picture for ur profile picture miss lead me into thinking that u had a decent amount of post. So i realised it would be a waist of time. so
    So your saying if I had a greater post count you would help me? I wouldn't even take help from a person that can't spell the word "realized".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    When Hack nothing appears the problem is in DllMain

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by luizimloko View Post
    When Hack nothing appears the problem is in DllMain
    My dllmain loads fine, so that shouldn't be the problem...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Shadow, I lmao because your first post said you made your own undetected detour, then your second post seem to have no understanding on the question asked to you. He asked if you made a new thread in your hack which you need to do once attached to the engine.exe process.. When he said "Thread" it had nothing to do with forum threads or posts.. which you have now edited, it originally said "I have made a thread here in the forum"
    Last edited by Departure; 02-24-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Shadow, I lmao because your first post said you made your own undetected detour, then your second post seem to have no understanding on the question asked to you. He asked if you made a new thread in your hack which you need to do once attached to the engine.exe process.. When he said "Thread" it had nothing to do with forum threads or posts.. which you have now edited, it originally said "I have made a thread here in the forum"
    No, it didn't say "I have made a thread on the forum", it said "I don't understand, I made this thread because I need help with my hack base". if you don't get the words I don't understand then you shouldn't be posting. I didn't understand if he meant this forum or not.

Now for Skateforeva1, he didn't even get what I said. he liked your post for a completely different reason than why you posted the useless comment. Now, back to topic. If you're not an experienced coder than leave this thread, and I doubt you are since you've given no advice at all.
    Last edited by Shadow`; 02-24-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Well normally people who want help would tell and show what they have tried so far, you give no explanation on what you have tried to resolve the problem. and the way your second post came across is that you had no idea or misunderstood what a created thread is from your dll. I think you only realized it once I wrote my post, which then you edited afterwards. Anyway its no problems but if you want help at least describe what you have tried and the results of your tries. Make an effort on your behalf and you will get a lot more help i'm sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well normally people who want help would tell and show what they have tried so far, you give no explanation on what you have tried to resolve the problem. and the way your second post came across is that you had no idea or misunderstood what a created thread is from your dll. I think you only realized it once I wrote my post, which then you edited afterwards. Anyway its no problems but if you want help at least describe what you have tried and the results of your tries. Make an effort on your behalf and you will get a lot more help i'm sure.
    It's not like I didn't give any information in my original thread starter post. As for people helping, people have helped me already but your posts, especially your original post, was just trolling. When talking about helping the thread and making an effort, it's very hypocritical of you to say that since you've given no advice, only clarification. Giving massive amounts of useless things and little amounts of important things amounts to the same thing.

Anyways, I have tried-

Revising my hotkeys (my hack is a hotkey hack)
    Testing it with a string of text to see if it actually loads into the game (crashes before it loads the login screen)
    Looking over my dllmain, which seems to be perfectly fine (I tested it and it seems to work)

Theories-

My ptc commands may be clashing with my memory hacks
    My hotkeys are no functioning correctly
    my detour may in fact be detected, but it was working this morning

So, would you be able to help me over teamviewer?
    Last edited by Shadow`; 02-24-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    have you hooked a directx function and called the PTC from your detoured function?

does it crash after the little guy running?
    Last edited by Departure; 02-24-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @Departure , sorry I've been busy, I'll reply as soon as possible with the details.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast