Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

good ol CF game guad hack spree memorys

Hmm remember game guard many years ago? FAIL anti cheat sure is good for testing hacks! But do you remember those days where we used to use injectors instead of just placing the .dll in the folder? good times and now adays it seems you cant even goto any other hack website that other one that starts with a D and ends with a T is dead pub hack wise.. when you used to google " crossfire hacks " you get alot of good results but now I see those websites are full of idiots now and lack order Used to be easy inject and start hacking but now we got all these danm problems like wtf? xtrap isnt that good is it? is it too much just for a simple wall hack? Uh I posted most of this because im in a rage of getting about 10 diff hacks unable to work on this pc i used to use windows xp service pack 2 idk if tthat even has a bit? it wasnt 32 thats for sure what happend to those all weapon hacks? or map hacks? I once played halloween map back when suba hosted CF and I played tutorial with other players! that had to be the legendary hack right there ;p now in crossfire there is 0 aimbots whatsup w/ that? and the speed hacks SUCK now remember that 5x speed? hell now its like 1.5 i guees thats because any higher is an instant client error huh ;( what about the invisible hack lolololol that wasnt to fun though thats torture for the not invisible people LOL and hey what about the gun hack? if you were a ghost you could use a gun ROFL .. there was once a hacker in every room and hackers on both teams who would go speeder vs speeder all day long you know? crazy shit both teams rooting for their hacker to win LOLOL Ever meet a hack maker ingame? i met a few lololol back then hackers barley got kicked lol i could go an entire game invisible and not get kicked but times have changed eh now people who DONT hack get kicked EASYER than people who DO hack lol and is it just me or do most of the hackers who get caught dont speak english very well ? if i see a hacker i friend them so this way i know which team is safe to join on LOL and people dont bother to think just go like.. F11 F11 speed h4cker and that will usually get them kicked Duudes we got to bring back those times where hackers could find another hacker and hack together or they could team up and troll some annoying basterds lol

Thanks
    Nobody would read all of this !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I readed LoL..
    You cant make the old hack features, cuz a lot of turned into server sided, or cuase client error...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    with the bypass we could make d3d + menus without hook, soo it waas very nice... but now there is no more bypases

Thanks
    I didn't read all of it and couldn't understand the first line or two that i read but yeah I can understand I remember when it was subagames and sp instead of zp and their were cool hacks like the one i remember that you could use to kick the members of other teams basically u would get transferred to the other team's list and then u could kick anybody from the other team and there were no noobass crouch speed hacks but there were speed hacks and usually speed hackers were so fast that u couldnt even see them.

Thanks
    Maybe he don't have the key "Enter" on his keyboard. I barely can understand it what he wrote for us.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Apparently you don't have a '(.)' key on your keyboard and you use smileys instead of it O.o
    A Short version :
    1) He is complaining that most the hacks he downloads aren't working
    2) He wants/requests simple hack with more features and a new bypass for X-trap
    3) He is complaining about Z8 patching hacks and hack features like 'Aim-Bot and speed-hacks'
    4) The rest is just him talking about hackers ... No important stuff except that he wants hackers to work with each other to do missions ( From what i understood )
    /thread2longandlame

7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113

List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)