Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post
    Alright, if you want a War Game simulator; go for BF3.If you want a game with 13 year old fags running around whining then go for MW3 as well as the CoD franchise.
    'Nuff said.
    I agree with this.

Except if you want a real simulator, play Arma.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Here is my only opinion MW3 IS BETTER THAN BF3 CAUSE ITS CHEAPER ( that's right money before games)
    Last edited by PureBenjamino; 05-20-2012 at 06:07 AM.
    Leecher - 0 posts. /me
    Newbie - 25 posts. /me
    Member - 50 posts. /me
    Advanced Member - 100 posts. /me
    H4X0R Member - 150 posts. /me
    Dual-Keyboard Member - 250 posts./me
    Expert Member - 500 posts.
    Bobo's Trainer - 750 posts.
    MPGH Expert - 1000 posts.
    Synthetic Hacker - 1250 posts.
    Blackhat Hacker - 1500 posts.
    Whitehat Hacker - 2000 posts.
    Bobo's Guardian - 2500 posts.
    Upcoming MPGHiean - 3000 posts.
    MPGH Addict - 3500 posts.
    MPGHiean - 4000 posts.
    MPGH Knight - 4500 posts.
    MPGH Lord - 5000 posts.
    MPGH Champion - 5500 posts.
    MPGH King - 6000 posts.
    MPGH Legend - 6500 posts.
    MPGH God - 7000 posts.
    MPGH God II - 7500 posts.
    MPGH God III - 8000 posts.
    MPGH God IV - 8500 posts.
    MPGH God V - 9000 posts.
    Arun's Slave - 9500 posts.
    Dave's Slave - 10000 posts

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PureBenjamino View Post
    Here is my only opinion MW3 IS BETTER THAN BF3 CAUSE ITS CHEAPER ( that's right money before games)
    MW3 takes less effort and money to make therefore can afford to charge cheaper.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    I agree with this.

Except if you want a real simulator, play Arma.
    True, Arma doesn't show the little bullet numbers on the right hand corner so I must agree.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by PureBenjamino View Post
    This here is a perfect representation why all CoD fanboys must be taken out and shot behind a chemical shed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Noovaa (05-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Okay then, go ahead and play your 50 cent mario game. i'm gonna enjoy some diablo 3 right now.
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quite frankly, comparing BF3 to any COD game is unfair to COD. BF3 is a bully compared to MW3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol why cant we all just be friends??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zarkangel View Post
    lol why cant we all just be friends??
    I like to try to be friends with everyone, as long as they have proper arguments. Not one person in this thread has argued one single good argument that MW3 is better then BF3.

Thanks
    I like to try to be friends with everyone, as long as they have proper arguments. Not one person in this thread has argued one single good argument that MW3 is better then BF3.
    Possibly because it all leads up to preference? Some people like BF3 because of the big maps, tanks, bla, bla. Some people like MW3 because of the faster gameplay, small maps, bla, bla.
    But in the same manor all your BF3 arguments are just as invalid because you really can't compare the two on which is better.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post

Possibly because it all leads up to preference? Some people like BF3 because of the big maps, tanks, bla, bla. Some people like MW3 because of the faster gameplay, small maps, bla, bla.
    But in the same manor all your BF3 arguments are just as invalid because you really can't compare the two on which is better.
    Not necessarily true. I understand what you mean.

Everyone who has argued MW3 is better has stated that MW3 has a particular trait that BF3 doesn't have, but it turns out to be quite the opposite, BF3 does have almost everything MW3 has, and in fact BF3 has done it better. MW3 has small maps, well BF3 has large maps that doesn't make them better, the size of the map is based on personal preference.

Next common argument is that one game requires more skill then the other, this is completely untrue, for either game. They require different skills to play. Another is the number of players per game, BF3 wins in sheer numbers. You say its an opinion? Both games have the option to lower the number of players per game, except BF3 can go higher.

It eventually comes down to graphics, gameplay, and customization. Graphics is obviously given to BF3, MW3 looks horrible. Both games have unique customization systems. And Gameplay is a personal preference, but BF3 in my opinion wins in terms of variety, more tactics, and strategical gameplay instead of the run and gun MW3.

Thanks
    Next common argument is that one game requires more skill then the other, this is completely untrue, for either game. They require different skills to play.
    Which you can't really argue one takes more skill. Because to you one might be easier or harder.

Another is the number of players per game, BF3 wins in sheer numbers. You say its an opinion? Both games have the option to lower the number of players per game, except BF3 can go higher.
    Simply because the maps are small. Which comes to preference. So if people prefer small maps, it doesn't make sense to have huge games.

It eventually comes down to graphics, gameplay, and customization. Graphics is obviously given to BF3, MW3 looks horrible. Both games have unique customization systems.
    Graphics - Of course, BF3 has wicked graphics, but to say it makes the game quote on quote "better" is a little misdriven. If you play a game for graphics I don't know who can help you.

Gameplay - Again, we're back to personal opinion and preference

Customization - Battlefield may have more options, maybe you like it that way. Or maybe you don't.

It honestly all comes down to the simple fact that comparing and contrasting Mw3 and BF3 is for idiots (not you).
    It's like Minecraft and Terraria. Noobs will try to say which one is better because they both have pickaxes. And noobs will try to say whether or not Mw3 and BF3 is better because they both have guns.

Done, that's my input. Not responding back.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    Well each game appeals to different audiences, both have their differences. And the truth of the matter is Infinity Ward was simply developing the next game in the MW franchise. Dice was developing BF3 to out-class any game Infinity Ward could come out with.

I have stated that I play both games, MW3 and BF3 and enjoy both very much. I can humbly say that BF3 is the better game in terms of everything it has to offer, take in to note this is NOT my opinion. I have played MW3 a great deal more than BF3, and my opinion is irrelevant. I am speaking facts, not bias statements like most of these people.

And unless your extremely arrogant, ignorant, dense, stubborn, stupid, idiotic, brainless, dimwitted, childish, foolish, imbecilic or comatose, its quite obvious after you taken in all effects including that stated above, BF3 is simply the better game, doesn't matter what anyone's opinions are.

But this doesn't change what game is better to you personally, and quite frankly I couldn't care less because its bias. Keep opinions to yourself, unless you have facts that MW3 allows you to do everything BF3 can do and more, which it doesn't. It doesn't even look as good, and it should considering it can't even do half the stuff BF3 can do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Cod of duty is way less challenging. Battlefield 3 is still so Motherf***ing better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Most posts here are with + for BF3.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast