Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I like bf3 much more.
    A hackshield that you can call a hackshield and not just some shit.
    You can destroy map obstacles.
    You can´t complain about the mapsize (small - close quarters, large - armored kill (not yet released), medium - all other)

I only play cod in private matchs with friends because they do not play as noobish as everyone else do.

sry for my bad englich but im a 15 year old german
    Last edited by xXMandredXx; 06-26-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks
    If you say that BF3 realistic you need to get your brain checked. Play Arma then we will see what's more realistic.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotberry View Post
    If you say that BF3 realistic you need to get your brain checked. Play Arma then we will see what's more realistic.
    It's realistic IN COMPARISON to CoD. And I didn't find ARMA as realistic as bf3 in dynamics, but in gameplay I will agree it feels a bit more realistic.

Thanks
    Lol Arma 2 destroys BF3.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Lol Arma 2 destroys BF3.
    But this thread is about CoD vs BF not ARMA 0.o you should start an ARMA vs BF thread and we'll see what happens inb4armabetterwithproof

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i love battlefield 3 its much better than cod opinion

Thanks
    From my experience, Battlefield 3 is more of a focused, methodical game - spotting, staying with teammates, not running around corners or through the open areas, those sort of things - because Battlefield soldiers depend on their teammates. Battlefield has a lot more variety and there are some really cool moments where you're by yourself and you stab the lone enemy sniper and the sniper happens to have some nice dog-tags, or 2 enemies are capturing a position in Conquest and you blow a hole through the corner of the building they happened to be in and kill them in the process. And of course, just blowing stuff up is fun - especially blowing up buildings with enemies inside.

But Battlefield can get slow-paced at times, and moving tactically can be intense but gets tiring. Feeling like cannon fodder for tanks, helicopters, and sometimes jets is also an annoyance.

Call of Duty (Modern Warfare 3, all the CoD games are kind of the same) is almost always fast-paced, except during Search & Destroy when there are only one or two people from each team still alive during the round. In Call of Duty, it's usually a good strategy to run laps around the map and shoot enemy that you see. The variety of game-modes and multiple ways to kill people with equipment like claymores, semtex, and throwing knives is one of the better things about Call of Duty. Teamwork is beneficial in Call of Duty, but anyone can do perfectly fine as a lone wolf, and manage to win too. Since almost everyone I know has Call of Duty games for either Xbox or PS3, I usually end up playing the PC editions of CoD with randoms all the time, so being able to play - and win - by myself in Call of Duty is crucial. It's also really easy to kill people in Modern Warfare 3. I tried playing MW3 with handy BF3 tactics like not running through open ground, crouching around corners - really obvious, but often overlooked stuff in the Call of Duty series, and general tactics to not get surrounded and shot in the back, which seems to happen a lot in MW3 maps compared to previous CoD games if you're not careful. And it worked out pretty well: I spent the last half of the MW3 match running my killstreaks through the New York Stock Exchange and Wall Street.

I don't know, Battlefield and Call of Duty are both really fun, but with the new Close Quarters map pack, Battlefield 3 is a better game all around, but I still like how easy and fun it is to kill people in Modern Warfare 3.

MW3 is better on consoles where there's more of a Call of Duty population anyway and BF3 is better on PC, where the graphics can be displayed to their fullest and... I don't know about the community, BFBC2 for PC wasn't exactly as populous as the PC version of Black Ops last time I checked a week ago, but PC still has a bunch of BF3 PC players. So yeah. I could practically make this into a video-game blog post. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    the ideea is about what game u want to play an arcade one or a realistic i like bf3 more is all about tactic.

Thanks
    BF3 no doubt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Of course BF3 is better than cod, but it's personal choice. If somebody likes more action on small distance he should choose cod, if he like a biggest distances, small amount of cheaters and of course have more money for addons like Close Quarters he should get Battlefield.

Thanks
    I like both BF3 and MW3, but if I only have 15 minutes or 30 minutes to play, I'd choose CoD.

You can get in 2 or 3 matches and get in a lot of action in 30 minutes of CoD and probably at least 1 full match in 15 minutes in MW3. There's just so much more action in a small amount of space and time in MW3 that is stretched out in BF3.

I spent about 1 hour playing BF3 and got 65 kills in a TDM game and I was top of the leaderboard in that match. In a CoD match, one can easily get 10-20 kills in a 15 minute TDM game and in the span of an hour, cycle through 3 or 4 maps.
    Last edited by hiphippie; 07-15-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I choose COD because smaller maps in like 10 secounds you can see an enemy ''if it is a full room '' and in battlefield 3 huge map and i had like 20 kills in 10 minutes wtf ? so COD it is for me.
    "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
    Albert Einstein

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DavidSulina For This Useful Post:

Pa te (03-18-2015)

Thanks
    I think BF3 is better, due to the realisme of the game and the graphic. Cod is still good but more arcarde, so a prefer BF3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Battlefield 3 Is better in realism but i quit playing it when i cant find an enemy in 5 minutes...
    "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
    Albert Einstein

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DavidSulina For This Useful Post:

Pa te (03-18-2015),PeaceWorld1 (03-19-2015),Rotmg4Lyf (03-20-2015),Spo[Nt]aneous (03-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidSulina View Post
    Battlefield 3 Is better in realism but i quit playing it when i cant find an enemy in 5 minutes...
    With 12 enemies to find, you must really suck...

The lines in my Steam are i's

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nachos For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (07-20-2012)

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast