Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteout23 View Post
    Yes. I'll take my 3 posts and multiply them because that is how one becomes smarter, right?
    No, the number of posts doesn't mean anything. Maybe you should go to school and learn something since you're only 18 and no nothing.

Saying that there is a difference between "fast paced and ADHD drug" has nothing do with the games at all and has no place being compared as there is no comparison between the two. If you knew what you were talking about you would have said something along the lines of "Yes, the pacing between the games are different, yes they play differently, and yes overall BF3 is a slower paced game than MW3, NOT all the time but at least the majority of the time".

But, you didn't you assume you know everything because you play Battlefield 3 which is presumably a "better game than MW3", which is just a matter of opinion, when in fact both games have strong suits and both games have really bad flaws as well. As I reiterate, I'm not saying one is better than the other and I never said that. I'm just saying that they play differently which in turn caters to different play styles that usually don't cross over between the two series.

Also, try to not be an elitist because you're making all of the other people who like Battlefield more than Call of Duty look like ignorant fools.
    Please try to correct your grammar when you type, its hard to understand idiots.

On a side note, I don't know everything, I just know more then you.

I'm not going to argue with a raging COD fanboy child.

@bullpop /requesting close, these topics never do anything but cause children to riot.
    Last edited by Noovaa; 02-29-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteout23 View Post
    Wow, my grammar is fine. However, your spelling is terrible. And as far as "raging COD fanboy child" goes your wrong, I did not start this argument your Battlefield elitist brain did child. You don't don't know me or anything about me beyond this post so maybe you should think before you decide to attempt trolling someone who doesn't think battlefield is the most amazing game on earth.
    No, your grammar and spelling are inadequate, and the fact you can't even see your own errors is pathetic. I'd gladly ask you to disperse these forums, but considering your feminine upset feelings I'd doubt that you would. I'm sure if you continue raging @bullpop will be happy to ban you, because you know, it is against the rules.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol really its just a game comparison thread..
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteout23
    But, you didn't you assume you know everything because you play Battlefield 3 which is presumably a "better game than MW3", which is just a matter of opinion, when in fact both games have strong suits and both games have really bad flaws as well. As I reiterate, I'm not saying one is better than the other and I never said that. I'm just saying that they play differently which in turn caters to different play styles that usually don't cross over between the two series.
    pretty much sums up my opinion. BF3 was a huge disappointment to me as a former BF2/BC2 player, and i've never really liked the COD series. I can go on listing what I like and don't like about it, but there's really no point as the thread has become mostly flaming.

Calling other users 'children' in a game comparison thread is childish.
    Last edited by Analog65; 02-29-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do not start arguing again or i will have the thread closed and both of you banned.

And i don't care who started it.
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Thanks
    This is in the BF3 section. Therefore pointless as everyone here will say BF3 because they play it.
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com

[img]https://i839.photobucke*****m/albums/zz318/camelnicole/GIFs/like_a_boss.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

awwh you mad?

Yup no friends here....
    [IMG]https://i784.photobucke*****m/albums/yy121/SeYeKo-/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I knew everyone was going to argue -.-
    @bullpop Please lock, it may start again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Anyway like i said at the beggining. Flame war between choobs and others and who knows what next.
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    BF3 is for the serious gamer. Someone who enjoys simulated realistic gameplay. Bf3 has huge maps, a variety of vehicle, amazing graphics, and weapons behave realistically.

MW3 is a "fun" arcade shooter type FPS. It's much more fast paced than Bf3 and doesn't require the same skill set as Bf3. That is to say patience, good strategy, and effective team tactics. It's more of lone wolf, reaction speed based game.

So it's pointless to compare to completely different styles of gameplay and say which one is better. It's a matter of preference.

As for the actual product. I think MW3 is the same piece of shit in a different candy wrapper. Shitty graphics, and the gameplay has gone from bad to worse since BO, even though BO was made by treyarch. They didn't improve gameplay since MW2, they just added more crap making it unnecessarily more complicated.

Bf3 has a had a shitload of kinks left to work out, but at least EA put out an amazing finished product. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    BF3 is for the serious gamer. Someone who enjoys simulated realistic gameplay. Bf3 has huge maps, a variety of vehicle, amazing graphics, and weapons behave realistically.

MW3 is a "fun" arcade shooter type FPS. It's much more fast paced than Bf3 and doesn't require the same skill set as Bf3. That is to say patience, good strategy, and effective team tactics. It's more of lone wolf, reaction speed based game.

So it's pointless to compare to completely different styles of gameplay and say which one is better. It's a matter of preference.

As for the actual product. I think MW3 is the same piece of shit in a different candy wrapper. Shitty graphics, and the gameplay has gone from bad to worse since BO, even though BO was made by treyarch. They didn't improve gameplay since MW2, they just added more crap making it unnecessarily more complicated.

Bf3 has a had a shitload of kinks left to work out, but at least EA put out an amazing finished product. Just my 2 cents.
    Thank god for that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Cthulhu u said it good man.

Thanks
    Psh you guys/girls that go for Bf3 is dumb Mw3 takes more skill to run and gun and bf3 is all vehicle noobs that can shoot so i imo like mw3 more.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zlvalorlz View Post
    Psh you guys/girls that go for Bf3 is dumb Mw3 takes more skill to run and gun and bf3 is all vehicle noobs that can shoot so i imo like mw3 more.
    How old are you?

Thanks
    19 and what dose that have to do with anything.?????

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zlvalorlz View Post
    19 and what dose that have to do with anything.?????
    Well, someone with that level of grammar, and your poor argument, plus your exceeding blind loyalty to COD. One would expect you to be around the aged of 5-16. We have already discussed it takes different skill sets to play these two games (Battlefield3: Patience, COD: Reaction time). I hope you do realize that COD is just milking its players, they give you game after game and barely anything is new, same old graphics and engine, and still the same 12 year old ragers.

I play Battlefield 3 and can usually rack around 20-10 (varies) kills and deaths with an average of 2000 plus score per game. In COD I can get 30-5 (usually more) charging with a sniper rifle. I find Battlefield 3 to be the more real and challenging game, its player base are also older and therefore more mature, smarter, and wiser.

I'd rather play with the better players then with 12 year old's that rage hacker whenever they are killed.

Thanks
    lol poor level of grammar this is the internet get use to it bro and poor argument idc i just put in the point of what i was saying and thats all i need so if u have something better to say to me then say it because what u said was nothing on the point of what i was saying. and dont be mad bro

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast