Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    See your ignorance goes again, You lack respect for others and that's your problem. Learn your manners please because the world doesn't revolve around you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    BF3 is a total winner. Better graphics, better customization, CONTROLLABLE Vehicles, and no shitty MOAB to end the game in an instant. You can't be Rambo and you won't heal instantly.
    Nope.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to UL7RA For This Useful Post:

Noovaa (03-21-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevi429 View Post
    See your ignorance goes again, You lack respect for others and that's your problem. Learn your manners please because the world doesn't revolve around you.
    Classic narcissism, you need to grow up child. You act as if people need to respect your opinions, wake up fool. Nobody cares.

Also, your stupidity makes it hard to read your posts, please work on your grammar.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Doesn't matter if he lacks respect. He's well spoken and has a solid case.

Thanks
    When i was sniping i was sniping bf3 style but then i thought lets do it cod style well my final score is 0:60 .......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Classic narcissism, you need to grow up child. You act as if people need to respect your opinions, wake up fool. Nobody cares.

Also, your stupidity makes it hard to read your posts, please work on your grammar.
    Classic ignorance :U calling me a child doesn't make you better, PLUS I don't see any errors in my grammar. Perhaps you should read over again?
    I didn't say you NEEDED to, but would be a common courtesy to do so. Just because you're a stuck up prick with a dick in your ass doesn't mean everyone in the world is.
    You try so hard to defend a game but its just that, A GAME.

You lack common respect manners and knowledge. You live in your own world. If our opinions didn't matter or was respected you would've been dropped as a child BF3 wouldn't even have been created etc. You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about.

Oh wells keep arguing and getting butt hurt by a game.

I love how you keep trying to insult me, trying to belittle me isn't an argument we can insult each other all day and it wouldn't mean one damn thing.

What ever dude. Keep telling yourself no one cares and keep being a sadistic prick.

@Cthullu
    He isn't well spoken at all. What is so solid about his case? Because his opinion matters and mine doesn't?

Thanks
    Classic ignorance :U calling me a child doesn't make you better, PLUS I don't see any errors in my grammar. Perhaps you should read over again?
    I didn't say you NEEDED to, but would be a common courtesy to do so. Just because you're a stuck up prick with a dick in your ass doesn't mean everyone in the world is.
    You try so hard to defend a game but its just that, A GAME.

You lack common respect manners and knowledge. You live in your own world. If our opinions didn't matter or was respected you would've been dropped as a child BF3 wouldn't even have been created etc. You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about.

Oh wells keep arguing and getting butt hurt by a game.

I love how you keep trying to insult me, trying to belittle me isn't an argument we can insult each other all day and it wouldn't mean one damn thing.

What ever dude. Keep telling yourself no one cares and keep being a sadistic prick.

@Cthullu
    He isn't well spoken at all. What is so solid about his case? Because his opinion matters and mine doesn't?
    1) You are a child.
    2) I am better than you.
    3) You fixed up your grammar, thanks for taking my advice.
    4) Your a dick and you don't deserve common courtesy.
    5) Ur the one with a dick up her ass.
    6) I know more then you will ever forget, I respect many, you are a foolish child and don't deserve my respect.
    7) Your opinion is based on fanboyism and as result is bias and cannot be taken into consideration.
    8) I do in fact know what I am talking about, definitely more than you do.
    9) Your taking this personally and going off topic, by which you have yet to make an intelligent proper argument. (Proves your an immature child).

I have made many good arguments, you didn't make a single one worth reading. In fact the only argument you made was completely wrong and proves you do not know what you are talking about.

So yes, my opinion matters more because you haven't expressed your opinion intelligently.

Thanks
    I myself am borde as hell running around the same maps all the time
    with battle feild you can fly jets and shit whitch make the game better.
    i dont have battlefeild 3 but i play bf play4free and its a great game so
    battlefeild 3 must be sweet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [Pr0]DeaDMaN View Post
    I myself am borde as hell running around the same maps all the time
    with battle feild you can fly jets and shit whitch make the game better.
    i dont have battlefeild 3 but i play bf play4free and its a great game so
    battlefeild 3 must be sweet.
    It is my friend, it is.

Thanks

@ Noovaa
    All I know is you should Stop acting like a tough guy on the net. you are a donator there is no reason calling people
    "stupid". And who the fuck gives a shit about gr@mm3R here who...? noone are you gonna refer a potencial employer here?
    NO.. You dont know why this thread is still open/active? maby because these are 2 of the most successful FPS game out there

@caskinsro
    not true there are alot of older people out there playing call of duty same with BF kids also I am going to a good college for
    game design and am almost done and I had to reserch it last year.
    12-48 thats right.

I know some one will mention that i only have 20 or so posts why would we take his shit.
    lets just say my first account here was started shit like 4 - 5 years ago.

so just be polite dont act like a kid act your age
    wait whats your age?

oh ok i got it 18 lol please dont call anyone a kid eighTEEN teen= still a kid

Sorry I tell it like it is.
    Last edited by [Pr0]DeaDMaN; 03-24-2012 at 11:19 PM. Reason: to funny

Thanks
    1) You are a child. <Trying to belittle me again.
    2) I am better than you. <How So? Words mean nothing my friend.
    3) You fixed up your grammar, thanks for taking my advice. <Didn't fix a thing ol'chap
    4) Your a dick and you don't deserve common courtesy. <Correction. You are.
    5) Ur the one with a dick up her ass. <Nope
    6) I know more then you will ever forget, I respect many, you are a foolish child and don't deserve my respect. <How so? Words again mean nothing.
    7) Your opinion is based on fanboyism and as result is bias and cannot be taken into consideration. <I said both are great is that really fanboyism?
    8) I do in fact know what I am talking about, definitely more than you do. <You don't know shit
    9) Your taking this personally and going off topic, by which you have yet to make an intelligent proper argument. (Proves your an immature child). <I didn't really go off topic, just replying to you.

I have made many good arguments, you didn't make a single one worth reading. In fact the only argument you made was completely wrong and proves you do not know what you are talking about. <Lol you read them all such a hypocrite. You always think you won but you didn't win anything :U

Big E-peen obv.

So yes, my opinion matters more because you haven't expressed your opinion intelligently.<lol ahahh Who the hell do you think you are? xD
    Either way keep being a toughie on the net ~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    And none of you are being a "toughie" on the internet by insulting each other?
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamMaker View Post
    I was thinking why Mw3 was a succesful because graphics and rest can`t even comapare to anything in Battlefiled 2:B.C .
    MW3 is not successful, it might have done "decent" business on consoles but not on PC. So overall it didn't do very well. Don't believe what Activision tells they like to boast to keep their franchise running so that people must buy, it's call HYPE making to keep a fail product alive. BF3 is completely different and overwhelms on MW3, you can ride jets & helis, drive tanks and actually use almost any vehicle. Even critic rating on MW3 is very low and disappointing proves how big fail is MW and is getting Dead.

DICE Battlefield series is good and interesting. Team work actual pays in their game and if EA Stop screwing with DICE and players they can actually make good game which can railroad MW franchise, with BF3 it's already done. BF3 has daily actives over 100k players playing and on MW3 couple thousands maybe like 5k-20k. BF3 Graphics are way better than MW3, MW3 looks like cosmetic surgery textures and too flashy. I will prefer BF3 anyday over MW3 and nothing can beat COD4 and BF2.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [Pr0]DeaDMaN View Post
    @ Noovaa
    All I know is you should Stop acting like a tough guy on the net. you are a donator there is no reason calling people
    "stupid". And who the fuck gives a shit about gr@mm3R here who...? noone are you gonna refer a potencial employer here?
    NO.. You dont know why this thread is still open/active? maby because these are 2 of the most successful FPS game out there
    I'm sorry your lack of intelligence prevents you from seeing whats actually going on. I don't seem to be acting "tough"? Where did I say in any of my posts I was "tough". Stop pulling words out of your ass please. So, because I'm a donator I can't call idiots stupid? That's the most logical reasoning I've ever heard (Sarcasm).

Grammar is extremely important to me, its how I can judge the level of intelligence (or laziness) of a person, so I know how to treat people by what they type.

Also, you shouldn't be talking about age, because you misspelled words my 15 year old sister can spell. So whatever case you were trying to make, you failed miserably.

Either way keep being a toughie on the net ~
    I'm disappointed in you, you see one potential ally, and then proceeded to spread your cheeks for him. Again, you made no intelligent arguments but instead refute everything I said like a child.

Do try harder next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    And none of you are being a "toughie" on the internet by insulting each other?
    Its what they go to when they lose an argument, or can't make one up. Its childish really.
    Last edited by Noovaa; 03-25-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Well I can definitely say I'm lazy. I know that for a fact.
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast