Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zlvalorlz View Post
    lol poor level of grammar this is the internet get use to it bro and poor argument idc i just put in the point of what i was saying and thats all i need so if u have something better to say to me then say it because what u said was nothing on the point of what i was saying. and dont be mad bro
    Perhaps the level of intelligence that occupies that empty vessel that is your brain, isn't adequate to understand my post. Yes, this is the internet and grammar is extremely important. Your only points were that Mw3 takes more skill, and BF3 is filled with people who only use vehicles. I discussed and self-proven in my last post that Mw3 does not take more skill to play than BF3. And that if you knew anything about what you were talking about (which you don't), you would know BF3 isn't filled with vehicle spammers.

And a 19 year old that plays COD and says "dont be mad bro", has some serious growing up to do. Because that was an extremely failed attempted to make me angry. But I am the better (and vastly superior) man of us two.

That is all.

Thanks
    lol no ur point was that u play mw3 and get more kill saying it has not skill and that u play bf3 and u get less kills meaning u suck more at bf3 but u like it more because its more challenge for u and with the grammar again dont matter if u now what im saying and its not hard to have good grammar on this site if there is spelling check.

Thanks
    lol no ur point was that u play mw3 and get more kill saying it has not skill and that u play bf3 and u get less kills meaning u suck more at bf3 but u like it more because its more challenge for u and with the grammar again dont matter if u now what im saying and its not hard to have good grammar on this site if there is spelling check.
    Congratulations, you repeated what I said which isn't what I was talking about in the first place. I hoped you weren't as stupid as you sound, you proved me wrong. If I can do better in a children's game like COD, and do worse playing games like BF3, then by definition BF3 requires more skill to play. I hope you can understand that for the 3rd time of me trying to explain this. God, its like teaching a monkey how to play chess.

On a side note, you really need spell check because my 9 year old cousin has better grammar then you.

All I have left to say, is you're stupidity and blind loyalty to a game that continuously rips you off is fascinating. And that every new word and argument you try to type brings laughter and joy to my life.

So please, show us how stupid you really are.

Thanks
    lol u need to need to learn how to read other people's sayings lololololol i said u suck at bf3 so therefore u need skill to play it i never said it takes more skill to play it and congrats for ur little cousin idc about how he can spell better i could if i felt like it but i dont.
    Last edited by zlvalorlz; 03-05-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Both are different types of games. Want realistic war, then battlefield 3, want a fragging less realistic game the MW3

TapOut*,J0ker4Hack, verno1, Weatherman, korn1231, Cymbalta, Nysm1, xDivinityx, ryakhawk, Naruton RD CF, and cnhawk

Selling/Trading, Fox and KanyeEast

Contact Information: MSN: jsr15@live.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    OIJWDOIGJG read that and tell me what I said. Learn to type, it's not that hard! I mean seriously you're telling us to read your comment when its hard enough to understand it to begin with. Have any of you even seen that bs ripoff mw3 elite or some shit? It's 60 bucks for whats equivalent to online googling.
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    lol u need to need to learn how to read other people's sayings lololololol i said u suck at bf3 so therefore u need skill to play it i never said it takes more skill to play it and congrats for ur little cousin idc about how he can spell better i could if i felt like it but i dont.
    *facepalm*

Are you even reading my posts?

Please take the time out of your busy busy day to read them. Because your stating what I've already said multiple times. I know your disabilities prevent you, but please, try.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    OIJWDOIGJG read that and tell me what I said. Learn to type, it's not that hard! I mean seriously you're telling us to read your comment when its hard enough to understand it to begin with. Have any of you even seen that bs ripoff mw3 elite or some shit? It's 60 bucks for whats equivalent to online googling.
    Are you 13? Because I'm neither going to invest the time nor the effort in trying to properly interpret your response.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I hate BF3 compared to the other games in the BF series but vs MW3:

nuff said.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Analog65 View Post
    I hate BF3 compared to the other games in the BF series but vs MW3:

nuff said.
    Yup, MW3 is a sad excuse for a game.

[IMG]https://i208.photobucke*****m/albums/bb15/Exodiaj/Untifeefetled.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by Noovaa; 03-06-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    A BF3 vs MW3 showdown on a BF3 section?
    hardly fair.
    /req move to debate fort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems

Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post
    A BF3 vs MW3 showdown on a BF3 section?
    hardly fair.
    /req move to debate fort.
    You would get even more bias in the MW3 section. They're all 12 year old fanboys that know they got ripped off but don't have the balls to admit it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'd agree that MW3 is a rip-off, but no need to flame at the players if you want to have an actual gaming 'debate'.
    Battlefield 3 was a huge disappointment when it comes to infantry combat.

A complete failure in hit detection, balance, map design, and general game mechanics. When going ingame and looking at the game, it seems epic. The sound and graphics are epic, but it seems as if gameplay was never thought of.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'd agree that MW3 is a rip-off, but no need to flame at the players if you want to have an actual gaming 'debate'.

A complete failure in hit detection, balance, map design, and general game mechanics. When going ingame and looking at the game, it seems epic. The sound and graphics are epic, but it seems as if gameplay was never thought of.
    The fuck are you talking about? Infantry is very realistically balanced, I just think you can't properly play the game.

Thanks

Show me one comment I made on here in which I wasn't calm and as you said "flaming". Because I assure you, I did no such thing.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast