Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Sell mosin account I DONT WANT SCAM'S!

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqq5qqi sell mosin account it's not a scam that's why i'm asking for minimum bet 40 euros.
    I dont have anymore caps wepons not even euro.

Email: Anarky_fds@hotmail.com

this is what i got:

Point man:

Gallil mare,Veresk,Mp7,Spas-15,Benelly,and normal wepons.

Rifle:

Para, remingon,Xm8, AK mk3, Fa-mas, and normal wepons.

Sniper:

Mosin nagant, FR-F2, DSR, PGM,AWM, and normal wepons

Knifes: Anconda, and the Holy marka somthing xD, and field knife.

Pistol: Barbatos for like 3 month's and Socom

well that's what i got not much i know but mosin makes my account

i accept paysafecards or paypal transaction

i will trade half half i dont know any way to make the deal work fine if u do please tell me i dont want to sell my account for 0 euros
    and i bet u dont want to lose your 40 euros, so we can make the deal like this u give half 1st and i give the account (username and password) and u can check everything, after u check everything u pay the rest, 20 euros, and i will change the email. for ur securety if u dont get the email change in 5 minutes u can delect my mosin ( dont go there just to delecte it xD i can take one or 2 more minuts but i think i can make it faster xD ) well this is my deal if u agree reply to the post i dont know if i will reply right the way but i will try my best.

If u are even thinking about scam.. well dont even think about it. If u have a better way to trade the goods please let me know and then we can work it out if i dont think it's is a better way to do it and i smell a bit scam in the way i will stop the transaction right the way so hope u guys got it all.

Btw i will add some screen shots of the mosin to give the 1st prove that it's really a mosin acc that we are talking about and u can see the stats and stuff.

P.S: i'm leaving ava that's why im selling it i gona start playing TERA check it out btw google TERA EU if u are from europe. thanks.

u may have see me around a lot in sniper maps ( india and stuff ) it's a nick name well know but u can change the nick name xD

SRY I HAD TO REMOVE THE SS CUZ THE NAME WAS THERE! I WILL POST ONE LATER
    Last edited by realmp; 02-27-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks
    YOUR NAME YOUR NAME YOUR NAME YOUR NAME! Take this down now! We can see your name! Why do people never null over their screenshots, allways leaving their name in the box.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    k i may buy this account just for the mosin =P my other acc has all shop guns but i dont have a single cap gun so yea. My offer is "25$" or "$250 best buy giftcard" before we make this trade ill give proof the ammount is 250 by taking pic of recipet and also checking online on bestbuy giftcard price checker. For the 25$ option its vanilla visa giftcard u can use it for ijji. You may think im crazy bout the 250$ but im not because i hate bestbuy and also i dont need anything got good gaming everything so yea and i have 2 "250$" giftcards thats y just message me or reply to this.

i can actually email you but ill email first i dont want ppl spamming my email as my email links to my current ava ijji account.
    Last edited by rahaga99; 02-29-2012 at 04:27 PM.