Thanks

Looking to trade accts?

I am new to this so please bear with me,

I have recently acquired a credit card as I have started working but have yet to set up a paypal and i dont use or have access to these other game cards u u guys seem to use, probably eventually i will so i have worked out this method of getting the accounts i want.

My proposition is this:

1) I wish to have an acct that has any capsule shop weapon/weapons on it excluding harimau/sideiwnder/or any pistols (as i already have them).
    The acct can be of any rank and have little to no euro at all i dont care, the weapons can be either euro cap or g coin (your preference as to what your willing to give up)

2) I will buy whatever euroshop weapons you post here that u want on the noob rank account i will trade to you, equivalent to $50 - so 3 weapons with 50 g coin leftover or i can just load an account with 500 g coin and you can do with it what u like.

You can post here:
    1) what particular weapons u want from the euro shop or if u just want the 500 g coin on the acct
    2) The account u wish to trade and the weapons on it (post what you feel my offer is worth, if only 1 cap shop weapon or two, although my preference is obviously more)

The only reason im doing this is i have no patience in capsule shop and have crap luck to boot so i never win shit, i once spent 800 g coin trying to get alligator and never won sht.

To be honest preference is death modus, firefox, snow leopard, pristis or hawkeye from euro cap weapons
    and/or fg 42, predator, seroja, alligator from g coin cap weapons

Please Note
    1) I am willing to go through a middleman although im not sure how i go about doing this.
    2) I am not offering to do this for only just 1 acct, i can make multiple account and load g coins on it up to 500 g coin
    3) Im willing to go beyond 500 g coin but we can negotiate further on that if u like to do so

Please dont scam me i work hard for my money and wish to enjoy ava by playing with rare guns i can never seem to get.

Thanks you for your time if u read all this and I look forward to your offers, if any.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    acc with mp40,colt,python?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kontautas View Post
    acc with mp40,colt,python?
    Yes i will accept this, i have python and colt already but no mp40

you did not specify how much g coin u wanted on the account or whether or not you wanted weapons on the acct
    if u want g coins only, i am willing to put 30 dollars worth of g coins for 1 mp40

is this to your satisfaction?

I will have to make a request for a mm if you agree to these terms.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    yes ok 30 dollars paypal i agree that we will do with MM give me your msn or smth

Thanks
    I have a TPG-1 Epko, ColtSAA, Luger, and Pristis burst account. It also has Para, and Veresk.