Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Eh. I am sad.. I really am..

Soooo my heart is broken into pieces and i feel like crying, I don't know why, this all happened after i saw some events on Vindictus nexon forum. I think I will come back to vind and hack once more. Since spring break is soon too... Can you guys do me a favor and give me a quick update on what I miss? I am a lvl 70 lynn.. i been gone for 4-5months or less or more....
    I am a perm subscriber to the VIP hack.
    Also is there bots/ autoit that can work in back ground now?
    @Hell_Demon @Pie @Nico I love you guys so much that I couldnt stay away.

Thanks
    Welcome back =)

Um let's see, notable hacks (all patched)

1) Flour Exploit - Flour was NPC'd for more money than purchase price. Obviously people made auto-it bots and printed billions. Nexon removed the gold, but not items purchased by the gold so a lot of it was laundered. No bans were issued >.<

2) Oath Exploit - Daily raids were repeatable by failing oaths, killing boss and then leaving. Obviously this is very hard to automate, but a still unreleased (maybe patched) method allowed some people to reliably farm raids and amass hundreds of rare mats. No bans once again

3) +15 Exploit - Rune placement on items was found to be client-side >.< Through a UI glitch or through altering client.dll, people were able to use enhancement runes on weapons higher than +10. Mass ban-waves and item deletion is currently taking place.

That pretty much sums up all the big exploits. There are currently no packet bots, all are auto-it based, so they require an active window.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Phemy View Post
    Welcome back =)

Um let's see, notable hacks (all patched)

1) Flour Exploit - Flour was NPC'd for more money than purchase price. Obviously people made auto-it bots and printed billions. Nexon removed the gold, but not items purchased by the gold so a lot of it was laundered. No bans were issued >.<

2) Oath Exploit - Daily raids were repeatable by failing oaths, killing boss and then leaving. Obviously this is very hard to automate, but a still unreleased (maybe patched) method allowed some people to reliably farm raids and amass hundreds of rare mats. No bans once again

3) +15 Exploit - Rune placement on items was found to be client-side >.< Through a UI glitch or through altering client.dll, people were able to use enhancement runes on weapons higher than +10. Mass ban-waves and item deletion is currently taking place.

That pretty much sums up all the big exploits. There are currently no packet bots, all are auto-it based, so they require an active window.
    Oh thank you for that. Can you give me the details on the game side? Like what the max level now and all that??? And what are the big dungeons now. Pretty Much I am going to go rouge and hack the crap out of the game since my master Hell_Demon left and i left my friends @Pie @Nico and others .... DN is fun and all but once in awhile i feel like hacking

Thanks
    Hm not much since 4 months ago. Max level is still 70. Only 4 new raids were added, Shakarr (solo), Controlled Blackhammer (6-man), Lionotus (8-man) and Colru (8-man). Karok got a new secondary weapon, cestus and they added a PVP arena. That's pretty much it. Content is definitely lackluster >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    No offense but a lot of grammar mistakes in there lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Last update was PVP.

The items from the oath exploit are dying out it seems or not appearing as often as it did.

and a rumor of a dupe hack, but i don't think it works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You missed useless exploits. Not utterly excited bout you being back and your horrible trolling skills. I know you can type properly. I've seen it. >:/

Dupe... Well...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Soooo my heart is broken into pieces and i feel like crying, I don't know why, this all happened after i saw some events on Vindictus nexon forum. I think I will come back to vind and hack once more. Since spring break is soon too... Can you guys do me a favor and give me a quick update on what I miss? I am a lvl 70 lynn.. i been gone for 4-5months or less or more....
    I am a perm subscriber to the VIP hack.
    Also is there bots/ autoit that can work in back ground now?
    @Hell_Demon @Pie @Nico I love you guys so much that I couldnt stay away.
    Aw you don't love me anymore.. How sad..
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post

Aw you don't love me anymore.. How sad..
    No no my mentor. I always loved you and always will.. Just that you changed your name like twice and DanK nvr stick to me... ur first name i liked alot...... so what you been up to mentor???!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Either the oath exploit still works, or there exists a working dupe hack. Take your pick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post

No no my mentor. I always loved you and always will.. Just that you changed your name like twice and DanK nvr stick to me... ur first name i liked alot...... so what you been up to mentor???!!
    Playing bf3 and coding admin plugins for it.
    PLAYING RIFT!