Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Spavid04 View Post
    one question though... In 2008, Mark Zuckerberg (facebook founder) said that he is unable to keep up with work and maintaining the Facebook community anymore. He also said that on the exact date of 13 March 2012, Facebook is going to "stop its existance" (no more facebook). Wasn't that a bit of a warning or something, knowing that AlterIW stopped on 12-13 March 2012 ????? Am i the only one who thought about it?

nevertheless R.I.P. ALTERIW, you're gonna stay in my heart forever!
    the Kennedy assassination was an undercover job as well.. look into it..

in all seriousness though... i dont think alterIW was big enough that facebook users needed to hear a "hidden message" that it would be shut down...

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    Well, a firend of mine told me that activision was going to "close" the aIW.
    So I had to check this out and went to the aIW Forum and chat.

This is the result:

[23:45] <Jorndel> I just been told that Activision will try to close you guys....
    [23:45] <Jorndel> True / false?
    [23:46] <Seditio> lol, they won't try
    [23:46] <Seditio> they already have
    [23:46] <Jorndel> So, you guys will come back again?
    [23:46] <Seditio> don't count on it
    [23:47] <Jorndel> How come?
    [23:48] <Bhavz> We don’t know if we can or cannot come out of this situation and be back to normal.
    [23:48] <Bhavz> So for the time being, play as much as you can.
    [23:48] <Jorndel> Aw....
    [23:48] <Jorndel> That kinda suck for some people...
    [23:49] <Jorndel> Freedom will be taken.
    [23:49] <Bhavz> Yup
    [23:49] <Jorndel> And you guys will do nothing to prevent this? Or is there no way to prevent it?
    [23:49] <Bhavz> seeing that we're still active and doing our job at aIW, I'd recommend you talk about this in the main channel and not support.

-----More-----

[23:55] <Jorndel> Well: 1. Activision is to close you guys? Or are you closed?
    [23:56] <blurkiller> Activision is trying to shut down aIW project
    [23:56] <Seditio> once again
    [23:56] <Seditio> they aren't 'trying'
    [23:56] <Seditio> they have done it already
    [23:56] <blurkiller> as well as trying to make money off of codes that NT and his team worked on.

Feel free to Discuses
    It's not fair, people make this cracked mw2 and BO and take so much times of their lives and then Activision shut's their down, it's unfair to the people who worket on that project and the people who played the games. I think that this is taking a freedom. I hope that will not happend to MPGH

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wankel View Post
    Very simply, use a proxy or a cut out to do your coding. This is high school law class levels of knowledge.
    Proxies can fool your "high school law class" instructors, and allow you to circumvent specific coding barriers. When you're going against a megabillion company that's been around for 30+ years, and has coding professionals, hackers, counter-hackers, and one of the most state-of-the-art systems in the world, a "simple" proxy won't save you from anything except maybe the two minutes it takes for someone to track your information across the www and find out everything about you.

Remember, if someone wanted to find you and had the resources to do so:
    They would.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CALiiCO For This Useful Post:

NADB (05-06-2012)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234