Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ukiyapaul View Post
    come on people im here to sell my account not tell you how I get many free gcoins everyday.

To get free gcoin easy you need to also know your free gcoin userId. Each account like Ijji, Aeria Games and Playspan all have unique userId. The userId tells the sponsors like SPONSORPAY, GWALLET, GAMECOINS, PEANUTLABS, SONICADS, MATOMY and GAMEPOINTS who to give the free Gcoins, Aeria Points and Ultimate Poins to. So with a little modification you can even give other people gcoins along with yours. Lets say I farm for my ijji account and I get 5 gcoins from an offer, If I attached my other 2 ijji accounts free gcoin userId, those other two accounts will also receive the 5 gcoins at the same time which will save you time farming if you have many accounts. For now I have 3 ijji, 3 Aeria Games, and 5 Playspan accounts that are mine, I also have 23 other ijji accounts that i am also farming that are either my buddies or clanmates. The other accounts that are not mine they dont need to give me their username and password just their free gcoin userId, that way i cant steal their account or even know any personal info like how many gcoins, level, euro etc. etc.. I have offered my free gcoin services in AVA to make people not rely on hackers to beat certain games like co-op. But as expected most did not believe me and claim I will steal their account so I did the next best thing and pointed them to a website that has free gcoin guide so they can farm gcoins for themselves but the guide is outdated and not really for newbs so only 8 out of 40+ people that i have told about the site learned how to farm.

Anyway I seem to have lost track to my purpose here so Ill just leave with this info. For those interested and want to know their free gcoins userId, open youtube and search a video by KillJoy101010 and you will see how to get the free gcoin userId. For ijji the free gcoin userId is 8digits all numbers for example userId=12345678, the 12345678 is your free gcoin userId. Its the same for all, either from Sponsorpay, Gwallet etc etc.
    This is very interesting, i'll be looking into it too. Or i can get the gcoin userId and attach it onto urs so i get some gcoins:PP lawl but yeah.

you can also pm me if u do'nt want to post it =) soo interesting :P

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

i'm getting 7 digits.... the fakk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
    Very interesting, kind of confused but can't access youtube at work. Ill see what u are talking about :/ later. The outdated site, still remember by any chance? U can PM me if u dun want to post it.
    Sure you can attach it to mine or others like me who are also doing the same thing, 8 other people I know do the same thing and 1 of them is my clanmate. Well one of the sites that basically tells you what you need and a little of how it works is avaexperience...com lol, the other website is being updated and have no idea when it will be back online if at all. In the next few days though I will be farming slow since i have some work to do which is only 2-3 days depending how fast we finish the work.

Thanks
    Sure you can attach it to mine or others like me who are also doing the same thing, 8 other people I know do the same thing and 1 of them is my clanmate. Well one of the sites that basically tells you what you need and a little of how it works is avaexperience...com lol, the other website is being updated and have no idea when it will be back online if at all. In the next few days though I will be farming slow since i have some work to do which is only 2-3 days depending how fast we finish the work.
    that'll be great if i can attach it with to urs or other members that are doing it. But i looked at the youtube video, im' getting 7 digits~ instead of 8.. that's a problem isn't it ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by s2s2 View Post
    that'll be great if i can attach it with to urs or other members that are doing it. But i looked at the youtube video, im' getting 7 digits~ instead of 8.. that's a problem isn't it ?
    I dont know, i have 23 different AVA userId and all of them are 8 digits. You can try it and see if you get gcoins to be sure.

Thanks
    ---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
    I dont know, i have 23 different AVA userId and all of them are 8 digits. You can try it and see if you get gcoins to be sure.
    i went to the site that u posted and followed everything pretty much~ nothing useful really~ just proxy and fireform. like i get how it saves u time and stuff

but doing those free ******s and stuff, i still don't get g coins~

and i also don'tknow what u mean by "attaching" the 8 digit userId to u

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

I just logged onto 2 different accounts.... one has 7 digits and the other one has 8 digits.... this is fking weird O.oo

and i don't get the attaching thing! loll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    ---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

i went to the site that u posted and followed everything pretty much~ nothing useful really~ just proxy and fireform. like i get how it saves u time and stuff

but doing those free ******s and stuff, i still don't get g coins~

and i also don'tknow what u mean by "attaching" the 8 digit userId to u

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

I just logged onto 2 different accounts.... one has 7 digits and the other one has 8 digits.... this is fking weird O.oo

and i don't get the attaching thing! loll
    Well thats normal that you dont get the attaching thing because I did not mention in detail how to use it, the attaching thing was taught to me by another buddy in AVA and it requires other software which is not available to the public as far as i know since my buddy is the one making it. It is till in beta version and a lot of things need to be fixed so its not for public use. Anyway my friend plans to release it for free when he thinks its ready, even now we skype 1-2 times a month and a few hrs each time to try and explain to me the whats this for, whats new, why i need to do this and that etc etc. which truthfully makes my head ache. He is only letting me beta test it since he trust me and that im the only one he trust that is interested in beta testing it.

So for the rest of you people better stick with the normal way to farm gcoins for now, you can still farm 30-100 gcoins a day but should take at least an hr for you since u dont have the gcoin farming program. Even if you do it will take you hrs if not days of reading and tweaking stuff on the program so it will work properly for your setup.

BUY MY ACCOUNT PEOPLE SINCE AS IT STANDS I ONLY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR MY CREDIT CARD BILLS WHICH MEANS NOTHING LEFT TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY. better yet how about u pay me to farm for your account? 10$ for a months worth of gcoin farming, you should get a least 600 gcoins per month with that. I guess thats too much to ask.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    @ukiyapaul - how much gcoins left at your possession ? sign in to skype so we can chat.
    1st Successful Deal with yard (Verified PayPal) - March 21, 2012
    2nd Successful Deal with Riddick - 20.3.14

"+1 Vouch for @Kerberos166"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Right now the accnt has 2014 gcoins and 156K Euro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    sent you a msg on skype. hope we can get to a nice settlement for you.
    1st Successful Deal with yard (Verified PayPal) - March 21, 2012
    2nd Successful Deal with Riddick - 20.3.14

"+1 Vouch for @Kerberos166"

Thanks
    Well thats normal that you dont get the attaching thing because I did not mention in detail how to use it, the attaching thing was taught to me by another buddy in AVA and it requires other software which is not available to the public as far as i know since my buddy is the one making it. It is till in beta version and a lot of things need to be fixed so its not for public use. Anyway my friend plans to release it for free when he thinks its ready, even now we skype 1-2 times a month and a few hrs each time to try and explain to me the whats this for, whats new, why i need to do this and that etc etc. which truthfully makes my head ache. He is only letting me beta test it since he trust me and that im the only one he trust that is interested in beta testing it.

So for the rest of you people better stick with the normal way to farm gcoins for now, you can still farm 30-100 gcoins a day but should take at least an hr for you since u dont have the gcoin farming program. Even if you do it will take you hrs if not days of reading and tweaking stuff on the program so it will work properly for your setup.

BUY MY ACCOUNT PEOPLE SINCE AS IT STANDS I ONLY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR MY CREDIT CARD BILLS WHICH MEANS NOTHING LEFT TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY. better yet how about u pay me to farm for your account? 10$ for a months worth of gcoin farming, you should get a least 600 gcoins per month with that. I guess thats too much to ask.

so pretty much you're saying even if i give u the 8 digits to attach it to urs, it won't work because i don't have the software to connect it with??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    so pretty much you're saying even if i give u the 8 digits to attach it to urs, it won't work because i don't have the software to connect it with??
    No.....

Im saying I and my friend are the only ones capable of attaching userId's to our own to farm gcoins since we both have his gcoin farming program. I dont know if he also let someone else beta test his program or if others like him also figured it out and made a program of their own. So if you give me your userId I can attach it to mine and you will also earn the gcoins I earn, well at least 70% though since we noticed that some offers dont give out gcoins to the other attached account or that or that only 2-5 of the attached accounts also gets gcoins. We think some offers have limited gcoins to give and if they have used all the gcoins they could give for that day they cant give out anymore for other accounts thats why not all will get them.

Thanks
    No.....

Im saying I and my friend are the only ones capable of attaching userId's to our own to farm gcoins since we both have his gcoin farming program. I dont know if he also let someone else beta test his program or if others like him also figured it out and made a program of their own. So if you give me your userId I can attach it to mine and you will also earn the gcoins I earn, well at least 70% though since we noticed that some offers dont give out gcoins to the other attached account or that or that only 2-5 of the attached accounts also gets gcoins. We think some offers have limited gcoins to give and if they have used all the gcoins they could give for that day they cant give out anymore for other accounts thats why not all will get them.

kk if u can let me attach it with urs, that'll be greatly appreciated.

this is the 7 digit account

userId= 3113838

userId=13250831 <- 8 digit one.

if you can only attach 1 account please add the 7 digit one.

Much appreciated,
    -s2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    kk if u can let me attach it with urs, that'll be greatly appreciated.

this is the 7 digit account

userId= 3113838

userId=13250831 <- 8 digit one.

if you can only attach 1 account please add the 7 digit one.

Much appreciated,
    -s2
    I can attach it but can promise you will get gcoins since it depends on the offers. I have 3 ijji accounts and 23 others that i have attached and the last 10 almost dont get gcoins at all. We think there is a limit to how many gcoins a sponsor can pay for a specific offer so even if I add yours i cant promise you will get the same amount of gcoins as my main account. Probably only 5-10 gcoins per day like the last 10-15 of the accounts I attached. I also cant Farm today due to work so dont expect to have gcoins until tomorrow or around 7hrs from now.

Thanks
    I can attach it but can promise you will get gcoins since it depends on the offers. I have 3 ijji accounts and 23 others that i have attached and the last 10 almost dont get gcoins at all. We think there is a limit to how many gcoins a sponsor can pay for a specific offer so even if I add yours i cant promise you will get the same amount of gcoins as my main account. Probably only 5-10 gcoins per day like the last 10-15 of the accounts I attached. I also cant Farm today due to work so dont expect to have gcoins until tomorrow or around 7hrs from now.

aight thanks for attaching it though =) i'll let you know if i get any tomorrow or not~ but thanks =)
    much love <3

______ no homo _____ XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    aight thanks for attaching it though =) i'll let you know if i get any tomorrow or not~ but thanks =)
    much love <3

______ no homo _____ XD
    I have attached the 7 digit userId u gave me and have already farmed. Please inform me if you did get gcoins and if so how many so i can report it all to my friend so he can modify the program for 7 digits userId.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast