Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Why does evryone in the world hate USA?

Im old enough to know were a bunch of twits, but when did it all start out? is there still some tensions from cold war or what? I know that during the cold war, the US game money to the Mujaheddin to fight to Soviets, and now, because of all that funding we got 9/11, USS Cole, and a whole bunch of other crap. So how did the resentment begin? BTW just to clarify, i am british but i like in the US

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    the u.s. is like the song barbie girl by aqua. people cant stand to hear it. but they sing along word for word.

Thanks
    I mostly hate bush not USA, i love USA
    but bush fucked up the worlds economy, get ready for another depression, and a WW3

Thanks
    Bah, people are always blaming Bush, but every one of them is mostly uneducated in social Economics... The faking economy started breaking in 1998 not in the Bush years, get the fucking facts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I LOVE AMERICA!!! STFU AMERICA IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

Thanks
    lol its obvious why everyone hates us.. they just jealous right?

proof of that is the mexicans have to break the law just to come here haha
    sometimes..

Thanks
    Russia is basically the Country in which hate's the US the most.
    This started, a-long time ago, when they both had Neuclear Weapons.

One country, wouldn't invade the other, due to the Neuclear Weapons.
    So, when South and North Korea had there little war, Russia helped North, and the US helped South.

The war in Afghanistan, is proof, the Militants where fighting the Russians, so, very secreatly, the US funded there war. *Aledagly*

The feeling among many other countries is neutral.

Thanks
    you should all stop talking shit russia doesnt hate the USA if they HATED them they got enough nukes to blow them to mars.

the reason mexicans have to break the law is because usa made it illegal, most of south america was stolen from mexico, the reason? oil.

americans give the mexicans so much shit, when at the end of the day they couldnt function without them

Thanks
    America has $13t of external public debt. They fail.

Thanks
    Lie, its only 10 T. And we can get rid of it, if we cut the budget in half, but we ain't gonna do it.

Mexico is a piece of shit country, I think even the president is corrupt over there, all of their regions are controlled by drug leaders. Also, I don't see, USA owning a piece of land in South America...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You see the thing is, when someone says they hate The US, They take that directly towards the American people. I hate the US, I live In New York, I don't hate my neighbors or people that live side by side me. Its just the governing system of the United Sates is the shit I hate. Face it this country runs on our money, and private corporations. The people in the united states government aren't your local resident there a bunch of filthy money addicts sucking out the juice the labors produces.

How the fuck do you call this country a democracy, just because you vote on candidates chosen by a group of people doesn't give us any freedom. There are laws and bills passing in congress passing this very moment, and we aren't aware of what those presents to us.

The T.V.: "In the Arab world lies, a massive terrorist organization, that poses a great threat on us because three thousand people died. By some sand jockeys from countries that can hardly read or say english pulled off the greatest magic ever. They are still after us because they are fighting people we sent on their land to help fight them off."

The Ignorant Redneck:"well ain thaat raawyyyt, Im gown keill all dem sand ******s rownd ma town, fucking sand ******s make me sick"

Sad, but its true.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to <sniper> For This Useful Post:

Sealteam 8 (06-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    [IMG]https://z.abou*****m/d/politicalhumor/1/0/S/H/bush_turkey.jpg[/IMG]

this is why everyone hates us. and they do hate the american people.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Sniper, are you saying, that we should switch our economy to that of the Soviet Union, which died over 15 years ago?, Where the people were oppressed and the only ones who had power, were... The High Political party?, I think not. And most of the money comes from investment, tax payers and Tax collection FROM private businesses. Our Economy is unmatched in the world, as we make over 2 T in our budget, which currently sums about 10 times in the world, the world can't match our production lines, its impossible.

Last time I checked by a documentry, those sand jockeys, had over 140 IQ each.

Thanks
    not everybody hates the us. Africa thinks that the us is a god send.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Sniper, are you saying, that we should switch our economy to that of the Soviet Union, which died over 15 years ago?, Where the people were oppressed and the only ones who had power, were... The High Political party?, I think not. And most of the money comes from investment, tax payers and Tax collection FROM private businesses. Our Economy is unmatched in the world, as we make over 2 T in our budget, which currently sums about 10 times in the world, the world can't match our production lines, its impossible.

Last time I checked by a documentry, those sand jockeys, had over 140 IQ each.
    By the way, arguing with you is meaningless, you cannot analyze shit.When the fuck did I speak of the soviets?
    And please can you give me the link if its online, of the documentary that mentions of their IQ's. Its Stupid, Suddenly all of or some of the hijackers take IQ tests and its recorded I doubt it. If "alCIA da" sorry I mean "Alqeuda" had the power to gather smart men. The "CIA" I mean "The terrorist organization" was capable of evil ingenuity. There would be global chaos. Why would they attack civilians? Wouldn't it be logical thing for them to do and attack the UN or the British parliament? And the most stupid shit I heard is the pentagon attacks, suddenly a 747 hits a renovated area of pentagon. Which left no evidence of airliner debris.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast