Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    So basically what you saying is that, the ideology of Liberalism and Conservatism is a lie?, The World is gonna end in 2012?, The Chinese Will nuke us all?, Iran will do a Jihad on Israel?, China will invade Taiwan?, The North Koreans will invade South Korea?, The Soviet Union will return?, They will be a 4th Reich?, NAU?, AMERO?

Oh God please tell me its not so!!!

Thanks
    No absolutely not.
    I don't believe EVERYTHING.
    Then again you shouldn't believe NOTHING.

It's not just probable that a illuminati exists but its almost inevitable and actually makes a lot of sense.

It's just a collection of billionaires that want to run the world eventually, you know damn right that such a organistation can and DOES exist.

Thanks
    So that's why you follow Communism right?, Because the West is hell bent on dominating the world with its Economic/Market Growth and greed.

At least my Ideology didn't kill over 100M+ People because they disobeyed their ruler.

Thanks
    Everyone in the USA is fucking arrogant and don't understand that they are not the smartest person alive. That is exactly why the world hates us.

Edit: At guy above me, you can't blame Stalin for ruining communism, look at Mao. If we always look on the darker side of things the entire world would be bent on corruption and bullshit. It's time to give credit where it is due, communism only works if you have a good leader, granted that Stalin fucked some things up, not everyone else did.

Thanks
    Never blamed Stalin, I was blaming a Chinese Leader.

Every Market/Ideology only works with the "Right" leader. Its a simple fact.

Thanks
    What about slavery?
    What about Christian crusades?

Does it matter how many WERE killed in history?
    History is exactly that HISTORY. You can't change it. There is no point saying "OMG COMMUNISM KILLED 100M PEOPLE"

Thanks
    Yes it does matter how many were killed, because with it, you can sway people to your beliefs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ....look, the are a lot of reasons people hate America.

Jelousy is the one that comes to mind lol, because everyone else is pissed off that their country doesn't have it as good as ours. and if you say, "well my country has it better and i still hate America" then you ask "why?" they will say a number of answers but really they are jelous, because America has literally no boundries, they can do whatever they pretty much want to and get away with it. Look at our debt, its so high, but hell no ones ever going to collect it, because their would be no point.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Never blamed Stalin, I was blaming a Chinese Leader.

Every Market/Ideology only works with the "Right" leader. Its a simple fact.
    Oh, I was pretty sure you were referring to the "Goulags" (sp?). Which was one of Joseph Stalin's doings. Hurray for slave camps!

Thanks
    people hate us Americans cuz apperently get in everything like WW2 hay its not our fault we want Peace to the world

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Actually everyone hates America because we keep it "real" .................................................. *cough* bullshit *cough*

Thanks
    everybody hates us cause were fucking in debt!!!! WE DONT back our money anymore and most of our presidents dont know any fucking anything about economics! wow ima run to canada at this rate >_>

Thanks
    americans r teh funny
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Yeaaaa.....

I for one am proud I am an American....please foreigners....let us know if you can vote, have freedom of speech to speak out against your government, etc., please, verify for us. Also, what took other countries several thousand years to achieve, the United States of America surpassed those achievements in a few hundred years and rose to the role of a World Super Power....now tell me, where's Europe in the registry of Super Power status? Oh ya, lol, they aren't -.-......regardless of whether you WANT to admit it or not, America leads the World Economy, meaning that everyone relies on US for financial support, and trade, a lot of the reason why we are in debt is due to us helping other countries, feeding THEIR poverty, etc. Everyone always looks at what America does wrong and what we do right....but never give a glance at their own countries...I also believe we will be fine, for some people tend to forget what led us to Super Power status in the first place, *cough* the Great Depression *cough*, we weren't a World Super Power until after the Great Depression, now before any other countries' civilians judge America....rather than basing your knowledge off what your government shows you on the news, learn to do some research and open a history book every once in a while....nuff said...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

also...

inventions that run the modern world currently and their beginnings:

Modern PC: America

Automobile: America

Airplanes: America

Internet: America

On behalf of the United States of America, you're welcome World!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast