"We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    Thanks

Vintage; Back to gfx maybe?

[IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/Vintage.png[/IMG]
    Now, It's been a long time since I've done anything with photoshop.
    And I've seen that the graphics section has somewhat died..
    CNC plz.

"You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."
    [IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/Edits/Wizardsaresupposedtohavebeards2_zps8b203955.png[/IMG]
    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well you and I have had some issues in the past, mainly because I really don't try to butter someones nuts when I cnc.
    But, no one has responded and that pretty much sucks, so I will cnc and hope that you don't bug out if you don't like what you see.

The focal is way too out of focus and blurry, yet the wall seems to have decent texture integrity.
    Should be vice versa mainly in field of view types of pieces. Everything just seems to be really flat and LQ.
    I suggest some practice on working with depth to give your tags an overall better atmosphere to them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Those lights shouldnt be on the focal Everything is just way too together

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Given me some things to think about, and thanks for the cnc guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Well you and I have had some issues in the past, mainly because I really don't try to butter someones nuts when I cnc.
    But, no one has responded and that pretty much sucks, so I will cnc and hope that you don't bug out if you don't like what you see.

The focal is way too out of focus and blurry, yet the wall seems to have decent texture integrity.
    Should be vice versa mainly in field of view types of pieces. Everything just seems to be really flat and LQ.
    I suggest some practice on working with depth to give your tags an overall better atmosphere to them.
    Most the problems between me and you stemmed from my very short temper, If you'll allow me to ask.. Do you think maybe we can put that behind us?
    Last edited by taken4time; 03-23-2012 at 12:48 PM.

[IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/Edits/Wizardsaresupposedtohavebeards2_zps8b203955.png[/IMG]
    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    Given me some things to think about, and thanks for the cnc guys.

Most the problems between me and you stemmed from my very short temper, If you'll allow me to ask.. Do you think maybe we can put that behind us?
    Yup, we're trying to get this section back to it's 09' glory days..that means the b.s. ends so we're cool man.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Yup, we're trying to get this section back to it's 09' glory days..that means the b.s. ends so we're cool man.
    Yeah dude, I miss it back in 09, even if I had a bad temper problem.

//

And to be clear, the 'lights' was a galaxy brush that I used some filter gallery filters on like poster edges on [can't list because I can't remember]
    Last edited by taken4time; 03-23-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nice Signature.
    oh and welcome back to GFX!
    DeltaByte
    "Simplicity at its' best."Coming Soon.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Skills:
    [x]= Yes.
    [o]= No.

Know C++: [x]
    Know Basics of D3D Menu Creation: [x](Still learning .)
    Make CA Hacks: [x](GodMode,Telekill, etc,.)
    Video Editor: [x](AAE,Sony Vegas, Cinema 4D.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Need Help?
    Contact me via MSN @ CodeDelta1@hotmail.com
    Info About MySelf:
    My goal is to supply this community with my contribution of helping others and releasing amazing hacks.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Thanks delta, but I'm not entirely sure if I will continue with gfx, seeing as the graphics section of this forum has died quite a bit since the last time I used it