Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Selling an old AQW account loaded with stuff for Paypal money, plus other AE games

I don't plan on playing any more AE games, so I'm looking to sell all of these as quickly as possible.

First off, going to point out that I'm the original owner of every account I'm selling (Pic). I've spent a little over $500.00 worth of money on the AQW account alone, based on my purchase history anyway (Pic).
    Adventure Coins are worth roughly $0.01 per 2 AC at the lowest denomination, so that's what I'm going by for the 500 coin purchases. The account itself still has 553 AC, enough to buy one or several cash shop items. However, it no longer has membership.

Link to AQW character page: https://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Baelius
    Non-member items are in plain text, not bold. You can equip most of the orange-text (AC) items as a free player, but you'll have to pay for membership if you want to equip the purple-text items.

Hoping to sell this account at $85. Aside from that it has a bunch of promos, "Rares" (as in no longer obtainable if you're unfamiliar with the game, that's how they're tagged), and some extremely uncommon items considered desirable to a lot of collectors and I guess the community in general. Or just completely unknown in some cases.

Just naming a few examples:
    -Star Sword (difficult to get and available only during the Alpha or Beta test phases. You are privileged to extreme bragging rights with this in your inventory.)
    -Witch Class (Healer reskin from 2008 that was discontinued right after its first release, no longer sold as a class. Though it's restricted to members)
    -Access to Beta Berserker shop, available only to the players who tested the game
    -Platinum Dragon and all variants, Founders only gifts. Traditionally the company will give one of these gifts a year, so there will be more. They're also given as free player pets except for the unarmored version.
    -Cardclasher Shop, gives you access to a powerful promo class and the rest of the set.
    -DragonBlade of Nulgath, an extremely time-consuming item to get that can be equipped by non-members, but as of now only members can finish the quest for this item.
    -Red Eye Staff, there are roughly ~10-20 accounts in the entire game with this item. Chances are most people would not know what it is because of its obscurity.
    -"ULTRAHAT", a $20, ridiculously tall novelty top hat that goes off the screen in most maps.
    -Naval Commander, Rotting Naval Commander, and Platinum Naval Commander, popular armors among the community because of the style and compatibility with a lot of other items.
    -Cole, an '09 Christmas non-member pet that required an AE card to get, and thus is limited among the playerbase.
    -A glitched version of Skull Spider, a monthly pet. There was a glitch that existed for just minutes on a single server that allowed the few who caught on to buy a non-member version of said pet. For proof it can be seen in my character page inventory.

Many other items with the inclusion of some that I already mentioned in my inventory are no longer available in-game.

The bag has 100 slots, and the bank has 60 plus the unlimited storage for AC-bought items. Pics of banked items below, on-hand items are already listed in the character page. Keep in mind though, I have much more than 60 AC items banked so there are quite a few pages. I categorized them if you're looking for anything specific, and the bank automatically orders them alphabetically.

Here any item marked with white text can be equipped by non-members, and the items marked by the coin symbol behind the level denotes an AC item.

Weapons
    Page 1
    Page 2
    Page 3
    Page 4
    Page 5 -The last item's cut off here but it's Winged Jewel of the Dragon (AC)

Classes/Armors
    Page 6
    Page 7
    Page 8
    Page 9

Helms
    Page 10
    Page 11
    Page 12
    Page 13
    Page 14

Back Items
    Page 15
    Page 16 - One item cut off, Wings of the Pharaoh, for non-members

Pets -Keep in mind pets are generally regarded as a members only perk, but I do own some non-member pets
    Page 17
    Page 18
    Page 19
    Page 20

And please excuse the sloppy cropjobs, the bank's format doesn't help in getting them all on image.

Also if you're interested in the other AE games, I'm more than willing to part with my AQ, DF, and MQ accounts, all with upgraded characters, together for an extra $25. It costs $20 to upgrade for each of those games, without the secondary currency purchases factored in, so I'm not even sure which is the bigger bargain. If not, then don't mind this part.

Character pages:
    https://guardian.battleon.com/Build30...?temp=11674485 A 2005 character, I have not played it in a while but I believe the level cap was raised to 140 recently. Anyway the name can be changed via an in-game quest if you wish, and I've spent around $85 on this account.
    https://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=2051805 Not particularly impressive, but has a Dragon Amulet.
    https://www.mechques*****m/mq-chardetail.asp?id=160542 I never focused too much on this game, but he is upgraded as well with a bunch of monthly mechas.

If you want only a specific account in there, I would sell the AQ account for $15, and the DF or MQ for $10 each.

Pricing again:
    AQW - $85
    AQ + DF + MQ - $25
    AQ - $15
    DF or MQ - $10 each

As for contact, you could preferably add me on steam for the quickest response since I am usually online (in the East Coast, so I'll be following EST).
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/baelius

I won't be checking on this site constantly so I wouldn't recommend PMs, but feel free to post here. If you feel that it's necessary, I'll request a middleman for the purchase, but if not, just keep in mind I will not go first in the purchase. And that email in the first image is not the one I use for Paypal, and I'll hold off from doing so until I have a buyer.
    Last edited by Bael; 03-19-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lowering price of the AQW account to $55.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ok I want to buy it. But I can't afford such a high price so.....30-50 bucks?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just wondering still selling the aqw acc?

might buy it after christmas

Thanks
    Ill buy it for $100 - $150, add me on skype if interested, tmitchell121