Thread: Truity

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Truity

Truity / Enigma

MPGH was working on an application, It's developer name was "Truity" which stemmed from the concept of being an official (True) MPGH application release.
    I intentionally, Wrapped a sense of the "unknown" around the application concept, Very few people knew what the application was & how it would be the "Most Complete MPGH Solution". Because of this sense of wonder & constant E-mails, PM's VM's and MSN messages in regards to Truity, I decided it's name should be "Enimga" Which means: A Person or Thing that is mysterious. I have also decided (with Daves' permission) to explain the application in great detail and show you the direction it is going, while laying out some current plans for the application, I hope that those who intend on using this application will also offer some ideas to help make this application "Complete" So feel free to comment on the application concepts, design and if there is anything you would change/add, We want this application to be easy to use, and we want you to want to use the application.

Q&A

What is the "Enigma"
    * Enigma is a collaborative idea that started out as a concept from @Dave84311 & @arunforce, I don't remember who approached me first, and how the conversation started, but the idea was simple, Develop a application that handles just about everything that MPGH users would need & compile them into one, easy to use application . From there ideas spiraled "out of control" what was once a simple small application containing major features became a much larger application containing so many more features.

As of now, what is it that Enigma can do?
    *@ Todays point Enigma is still only 69 percent complete in it's new form, I have been bouncing ideas off of Dave & occasionally Arun, Depending on who wasn't "Busy" at the time. But in the screenshot(s) (Below) you should be able to get a basic concept of what is available at this particular date. You will also read in the next Q&A what the application features will be.

What are your feature plans for this application?
    * As of now Enigma either has or is scheduled to have numerous (needed) functions & features.
    ~ Design is built to mimic Task Manager (With Faux Metro UI)
    (images below)
    ~You have the option (in settings) to replace your Task Manager with Enigma (However the application can run standalone without enabling this feature)
    ~Built in Injector
    ~Featured Injector (You will also notice in a screen shot below, there is a "Context Menu" it will allow you to right click a running process & inject without having to load the tool, making your task easier (when needed)
    ~ Built in User Friendly MPGH Feed (in the images below, you will see that you can sort the feed into a datagrid by user & other filters)

Can we see some screenshots?
    Sure!

Reminder: Application is only 68% Complete, some features / designs that appear in these images may not appear in the final application, some features / designs not shown in this application may appear in the final release. Don't pay to much attention to Fonts and Colors, Code behind is more important, when the coding is done, the UI will become structured, as of now the present interface is in "Standard Placement Order"

Image 1, Main Application View.

Notes: What you are looking at is the "Main Application View" This is how the application will look when it first starts or opens each time.
    (Note I r
    edacted my IP for obvious reasons)

Image 2, Transparency

Notes: On the upper left hand corner, Next to the application Icon, you will notice a "Toggle Switch" similar to an Iphone Toggle, this will allow you to turn on transparency, If for some reason you need to keep your application "On Top" of everything else, this will allow you to see whats going on behind enigma. (Note: You can change the opacity of the Transparency in the Settings menu)

Image 3, MPGH Feed

Notes: You will notice when you click the Home tab, you get what is called (by Microsoft) a "Backstage" similar to the one found in the newer versions of MS Word & other MS Office Products. This Image is to show you the MPGH RSS Feed, however I will quickly discuss the backstage for this application while it is open. The backstage is the area that is "not" Task Manager related, Updates, Tools, Injector Tool, Other Tools, Feeds, Settings etc. will be located here.

Image 4, MPGH Feed (Sort Order(ed))

Notes:
    This image displays the ability to sort the feed anyway you like, if your looking for ethreads by a specific author, you can sort by authors, you can even take it further & drill down to sort further (image below demonstrating a more in depth sort)

Image 5, Demonstrating concept for Performance monitoring

Notes: This is just a demonstration of performance monitoring similar to Task Manger (no the page is not complete)

Image 6, Right Click to Inject.

Notes: This displays the *New* Right click to inject process, you can inject a dll to a process simply by right clicking a process and click inject, a OpenDialogBox will open asking you to select .dll (library) & it will do the rest of the work for you.

Also available is "Live Reminders" , If an update / notification is available, it will display a reminder in your task bar.

That is pretty much it for this little "teaser" there is alot more in works that hasn't been discussed, feel free to comment and offer any ideas.

Last edited by iverson954360; 03-20-2012 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Faux spelled as fuax, was bothering the shit out of me.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

Amkay (04-07-2012),[MPGH]Austin (03-20-2012),[MPGH]AVGN (03-20-2012),Bernard (04-16-2012),Black Eyed Peas (03-20-2012),Blitz (04-03-2012),CAFlames (04-08-2012),DareoTheOreo (03-20-2012),[MPGH]Disturbed (03-26-2012),[MPGH]Doc (03-20-2012),Drake (03-25-2012),Ed (03-20-2012),[MPGH]Ghost (03-21-2012),GRgaergaergaergerag (03-21-2012),[MPGH]Hero (03-20-2012),HW$%yh5eh5ea5heheh5 (03-20-2012),Insane (03-21-2012),Jigsaw (03-20-2012),Jorndel (04-13-2012),Lehsyrus (03-21-2012),Lmsjr1234 (04-22-2012),Mauled (03-20-2012),MC² (03-20-2012),Nachos (03-31-2012),Paul (03-23-2012),Physcadelic (03-21-2012),Polo (03-20-2012),Ravallo (03-20-2012),yugurt (03-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Looks amazing, good job. Nice to see you back on the forums.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (03-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Damn this looks good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (03-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    quick summary?

Enigma = TaskManager+MPGH?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Imafalam For This Useful Post:

Paul (05-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post
    Damn this looks good.
    Indeed it does, Can't Wait for this looks really good!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mauled For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (03-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I don't get it, is this an app with which we can view MPGH threads and stuff? If so, how is it better than the web version?
    TUMBLR

My Full Gallery:
    [x]

My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Smexy indeed!

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (03-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    That's.. amazing. Can't wait to see the final result.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (03-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    MPGH is officially unique.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Didn't knew you were back

anyways, looks promising!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (03-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Looks nice! There is one thing, but I don't know if it's possible, that you should add, when you're done, maybe as a patch... Usually when you have a keylogger, you may have more than 1 of "winlogon.exe" processes. You should try to have it detect, because if you know you have one, and you try terminating the wrong one you're screwed. Just a suggestion after it's completed/released (which means don't worry about it til then .) Like I said, I don't know if it's possible, but I'm sure you can make it possible. Can't wait to get this!
    I've made way to many mistakes... >.<

If you wish to come in contact with me, please @ mention me, or vm/pm me, or you can email dareon454@yahoo.com
    Dareo's Inject (made by me and Shunnai) : Dareo's Inject
    Dareo's Inject CA Version V1.0 (made by me and Shunnai) : Dareo's Inject CA Version V1.0

Thanks
    I'll test the injector

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @NextGen1 will you be needing beta testers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Black Eyed Peas
    I assume you didn't actualy read the post, Enigma is a Task Manager replacement with AIO MPGH Exclusive features, MPGH RSS feed is nothing more then "Vanity" and servers no real purpose ather then it will be needed as the app profresses

@DareoTheOreo
    All suggestions are pretty much possible and accepted, I will look into it.

@ Testing & Beta Testing, That's Up to MPGH Administation, I assume that the original release would be Beta anyway, and feedback would be needed, but uncertain about that.

Otherwise, thanks for the comments, and again, Please feel free to offer ideas in this thread, and all opinions will be appreciated as well.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

DareoTheOreo (03-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Honestly looks great. Good job.

But let me tell you something with no disrespect meant - you're probably honestly just wasting your time in all reality.

But it might be a hobby for you or something, so who knows. But I'm just saying. Keep up the good work if you believe it'll actually catch onto MPGH.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast