Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Best gun for me, need your help.

I just can't decide wich weapon to keep for engy and assault.
    For Assault I use L85A2, used FAMAS and it's too fast, used M416 it misses the target too much.
    For Engy I have G53, any better weapon than it?
    Nope.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UL7RA View Post
    I just can't decide wich weapon to keep for engy and assault.
    For Assault I use L85A2, used FAMAS and it's too fast, used M416 it misses the target too much.
    For Engy I have G53, any better weapon than it?
    For assault, if you don't like the M416, you could use the M16A3. And for engineer hands down A-91.

(Opinionated)

Thanks
    The most overpowered weapon in the game is the M16A3.The engineer's weapon of choice would probably be the M4A1.Both of these need to be equipped with a silencer and a Kobra/Red Dot Sight.
    Now, here's a good tip.I sometimes feel like the weapons in BF3 suck.What I do is I take a break of 2-3 days or more depending on how I'm feeling and come back.I will surprisingly find out that weapons are much better now.Certainly, this might not work for everyone, but give it a shot
    The support's best weapon (depending on range) would be M249 for close-mid range engagements and the PKP Pecheneg for all around combat.The recon's best weapon depends on the way you want to approach the battle.Staying in back and sniping people off with extreme accuracy requires training, and also a powerful sniper rifle such as the M98B which also is the most accurate gun in the game so far.However, for smaller maps you can use non-bolt-action sniper rifles such as the M39EMR acquired from the CO-OP campaign.
    Hope this helped.
    P.S.Remember, you will be most effective with your weapon of choice.Not anyone's else.If you feel like you are more accurate with another weapon, then go ahead and use that weapon.

Cookie
    Last edited by Xicus; 03-22-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xicus View Post
    The most overpowered weapon in the game is the M16A3.The engineer's weapon of choice would probably be the M4A1.Both of these need to be equipped with a silencer and a Kobra/Red Dot Sight.
    Now, here's a good tip.I sometimes feel like the weapons in BF3 suck.What I do is I take a break of 2-3 days or more depending on how I'm feeling and come back.I will surprisingly find out that weapons are much better now.Certainly, this might not work for everyone, but give it a shot
    The support's best weapon (depending on range) would be M249 for close-mid range engagements and the PKP Pecheneg for all around combat.The recon's best weapon depends on the way you want to approach the battle.Staying in back and sniping people off with extreme accuracy requires training, and also a powerful sniper rifle such as the M98B which also is the most accurate gun in the game so far.However, for smaller maps you can use non-bolt-action sniper rifles such as the M39EMR acquired from the CO-OP campaign.
    Hope this helped.
    P.S.Remember, you will be most effective with your weapon of choice.Not anyone's else.If you feel like you are more accurate with another weapon, then go ahead and use that weapon.

Cookie
    M16a3? What? It has the lowest rate of fire in the assault category and damage is sub-par. Plus it's spread pattern is a pain in the ass and going full auto results in massive accuracy drop. Despite that other weapons in the same category have a better spread pattern. I recommend the F2000 and the An-94.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

M16a3? What? It has the lowest rate of fire in the assault category and damage is sub-par. Plus it's spread pattern is a pain in the ass and going full auto results in massive accuracy drop. Despite that other weapons in the same category have a better spread pattern. I recommend the F2000 and the An-94.
    The weapon stats don't mean anything. They are usually nowhere near accurate. Just saying!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Thijs12 View Post
    The weapon stats don't mean anything. They are usually nowhere near accurate. Just saying!
    Nope, they're pretty dead on. And I don't recall spread patterns written anywhere in the stats. That comes from personal experience. Calling the m16a3 OP is just funny.

Thanks

Nope, they're pretty dead on. And I don't recall spread patterns written anywhere in the stats. That comes from personal experience. Calling the m16a3 OP is just funny.
    the m16a3 is a beast same thing about AEK-971 if you try M16a3 with silencer / laser , grip and reflex / kobra rds. and M16A3 got 800 rate of fire and m416 but the m416 got kinda weird recoil like you got a rocket launcher in your hands while m16a3 or AEK stays on the target and AEK got too low recoil to be true and she will be nerfed / fixed in the upcoming patch where she will have at least some recoil, but this is just my opinion on best assault weapons in bf3.
    and one more AN-94's recoil is weird and if you learn to handle it right she can be a beast too at least in HC (hardcore).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummzh View Post
    the m16a3 is a beast same thing about AEK-971 if you try M16a3 with silencer / laser , grip and reflex / kobra rds. and M16A3 got 800 rate of fire and m416 but the m416 got kinda weird recoil like you got a rocket launcher in your hands while m16a3 or AEK stays on the target and AEK got too low recoil to be true and she will be nerfed / fixed in the upcoming patch where she will have at least some recoil, but this is just my opinion on best assault weapons in bf3.
    and one more AN-94's recoil is weird and if you learn to handle it right she can be a beast too at least in HC (hardcore).
    I literally have no clue what you just said. Try using periods to separate your sentences.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    m16s are great weapons

Thanks

I literally have no clue what you just said. Try using periods to separate your sentences.
    Lmao, its the biggest sentence I've ever seen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    OK, so I settled down with these weapons.
    Assault: M416 with Holo, Underslung (+M26 MASS), and Heavy Barrel
    Engineer: A-91 with Holo, Foregrip and Heavy Barrel
    Support: MG36 with Holo, Foregrip and Extended Mag
    Recon: M98B with Rifle Scope and Straight Pull Bolt

I'm not really happy with the MG36, I can hardly kill anything with it. Should I return back to te PKP Pecheneg, M249 or M240B?
    Nope.

Thanks

I'm not really happy with the MG36, I can hardly kill anything with it. Should I return back to te PKP Pecheneg, M249 or M240B?
    The PKP Pecheneg is a fantastic support weapon, go for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

PKP. Hands down.