Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Why do people think all Arabs are Muslims?

I see this allot, A Arab guy doesn't not mean he's a Muslim, in Islam you are not to do anything that harms your body, example: Drink alcohol, that's one example, so what I want to get across is that we all know what happened in 9/11, Arab guy crashes plane into the world trade center, an ARAB did it not a Muslim. A Mexican can be a Muslim. A white person can be a Muslim. A black guy can be a Muslim so on.... just because an Arab did something doesn't mean it should define a whole religion,

my next point I want to tell you guys is that, you hear on the news about how a terrorist tried to blow up a bus for example and his name was: EXAMPLE, Ahmed Akbar, just because he was Arab doesn't mean he is a Muslim but people assume this because as many of you seen videos Arabs say "ALLAH HU AKBAR" God the almighty is what it means. know let's take this word "Allah" which is Arabic for God. let's say you see a video with a Arab guy shooting someone saying "ALLAH" most people in this case assume, he's a Muslim terrorist. WWWWWWWWWWWRONG. Most Arabs speak ARABIC and a lot of Muslims speak Arab but this doesn't mean Arabs = Muslim. not all Arabs are Muslims there are a lot of Arabs who are not Muslims, and I know Arabs who are atheist and Christians which is fine. But if I spoke Spanish and said the Spanish word for god, does that auto make it Mexican? no...

going on from my first paragraph, This white Christian named Ted Bundy "Ted" Bundy (born Theodore Robert Cowell; November 24, 1946 – January 24, 1989) was an American serial killer, rapist, kidnapper," so does this mean that I should stereo type that every white Christian is a rapist? I think not.

basically what I want to say is that, Just because an Arab did something doesn't define him as a Muslim, Islam is suppose to and it is practicing peace, just because an Arab doesn't do this doesn't mean Islam is to blame.

/discuss, also I'm not hating on anyone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm tired of this fucking argument.
    The guys that took credit for the twin towers were ARAB Muslims.
    Deny it all you want I don't really care. Just because not every Muslim follows the Quran word for word,
    doesn't mean that they aren't Muslim just because you or anyone else says they aren't because of their "unholy" actions.
    That's a crock of shit and an excuse to rid Islam of any blame attributed to violence that surrounds it.
    They believe in Allah, they believe that Muhammed was a prophet of Allah, guess what? They're Muslim.

I don't hear Christians saying Hitler wasn't Christian because he wiped out a shit ton of Jews.
    We understand not all Arabs are Muslims, we aren't ignorant.
    But anyone that tries to say that terrorists who claim they are Muslim,
    aren't Muslim just because they do something against their holy books, really need to come to grips with the truth.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-21-2012 at 04:27 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

nikeair1997 (08-04-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Ethereal

"I'm tired of this fucking argument. "
    then leave this section if your tired of it?

------
    "The guys that took credit for the twin towers were ARAB Muslims."
    oh, you knew them??!!? i didn't know you talked or any one talked to the guy who took an airplane to the twin towers, but I'm sure he survived the plane crashes, the smoke and fire oh and also the collapsing of it.
    ------
    Also.... i don't know why your so mad about this lol but, you really cant say your a Muslim and go out and drink alcohol every day, kill some one, KILL MANY people and still say your a Muslim, you may say you are, but in fact you arnt

---on another note, you should really attend a Friday prayer or "jummah" its about a 30min or max 1hour speech. you would be quite surprised. I'm being serious, you should go and listen to what the speaker says.
    Last edited by D3Dh0oker; 03-21-2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: failed at doing "@Etherea" lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This guy................

Look statistically its somewhere around 90%. So its pretty safe to say all arabs are muslims.

Get over it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
    @Ethereal

"I'm tired of this fucking argument. "
    then leave this section if your tired of it?

------
    "The guys that took credit for the twin towers were ARAB Muslims."
    oh, you knew them??!!? i didn't know you talked or any one talked to the guy who took an airplane to the twin towers, but I'm sure he survived the plane crashes, the smoke and fire oh and also the collapsing of it.
    ------
    Also.... i don't know why your so mad about this lol but, you really cant say your a Muslim and go out and drink alcohol every day, kill some one, KILL MANY people and still say your a Muslim, you may say you are, but in fact you arnt

---on another note, you should really attend a Friday prayer or "jummah" its about a 30min or max 1hour speech. you would be quite surprised. I'm being serious, you should go and listen to what the speaker says.

Al-quaeda who are an extremist Muslim terrorist organization took credit for the 9/11 attacks. Youtube it.
    Obviously the individuals who carried out that attack were members.

"O son of Adam, as long as you call upon Me and put your hope in Me, I have forgiven you for what you have done and I do not mind. O son of Adam, if your sins were to reach the clouds of the sky and then you would seek My forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, if you were to come to Me with sins that are close to filling the earth and then you would meet Me without ascribing any partners with Me, I would certainly bring to you forgiveness close to filling it."

"O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)

The above passages is why your argument is invalid.
    All one has to do is have faith in Allah to be a Muslim,
    so you telling me that because one has sinned,
    or did something opposite of what the Quran says doesn't make him Muslim,
    is again an uneducated statement and wrong.
    The Quran says Allah will forgive his faithful servants.

Also, no thanks. I've been liberated from theism.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-22-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Lol had to do it...

Nipples

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

Diminished (04-03-2012),Lehsyrus (03-22-2012),Ferris Bueller (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Lol had to do it...

epic ad placement is epic. XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    epic ad placement is epic. XD
    Nice job for derepping me because I made you look like an idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Nice job for derepping me because I made you look like an idiot.
    i didnt derepping you, your to ignorant to accept any thing i say, / brb starting new thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i didnt derepping you, your to ignorant to accept any thing i say, / brb starting new thread
    I'm ignorant?

Funny, I know more about Islam than you do and I'm an Atheist.
    I already proved you don't know what the hell you're talking about in previous posts.
    You trying to prove that what I stated is wrong would be denying the validity of the Quran.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    That is because you are wrong.........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If you are referring to Western people as "People", then your assumption is probably correct about us thinking all arabs are muslims. It is probably because our ally, Isreal is fighting countries and most of the countries are Islamic, and most of the country's wars have been against arab countries.
    Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ like i said before: about 90% of the population is muslim.

Statistically thats enough for anyone to say that most arabs are muslim, or even all of them are.

Kinda like saying "all indians are hindu" Because yeah, MOST of them are. Its a stereotype, but one thats pretty grounded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I'm ignorant?

Funny, I know more about Islam than you do and I'm an Atheist.
    I already proved you don't know what the hell you're talking about in previous posts.
    You trying to prove that what I stated is wrong would be denying the validity of the Quran.
    You're pretty impressive i'll give you that.

Thanks
    Why do you even care whether or not people think all arabs are muslim. The majority are anyway but Im not stupid enough like most americans to think most arabs are terrorists. I consider terrorists not to be human let alone muslim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast