Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Arrow My Second Montage ..!!!!!

Guys ii have released my 2nd montage. !! and many people have seen my 1st montage and it was sexy huh ??? ii hope this 1 is better.And Hope you like my trickshot in the End Enjoyy.
    ================================================== ===============
    Last edited by Dont Tripp; 03-21-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ghost aim and no recoil confirmed.

De-rep and un-like of first montage commencing in 3...2...1...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    LFMAO I DONT HACK.. ii dont waste my money on hacks you know ??? Does it sayy VIP USER UNDER MY NAME OR SOMETHING ?? Stopp Hateing .__.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I support the red-head saying you hack, confirmed during the beginning.
    Hmm.

Leecher: 0 ✔
    Choob: 25 ✔
    Newbie: 50 ✔
    Member: 100 ✖
    Advanced Member: 150 ✖
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250 ✖
    Expert Member: 500 ✖
    Bobo's Trainer: 750 ✖
    MPGH Expert: 1000 ✖
    Synthetic Hacker: 1250 ✖
    Blackhat Hacker: 1500 ✖
    Whitehat Hacker: 2000 ✖
    Bobo's Guardian: 2500 ✖
    Upcoming MPGHiean: 3000 ✖
    MPGH Addict: 3500 ✖
    MPGHiean: 4000 ✖
    MPGH Knight: 4500 ✖
    MPGH Lord: 5000 ✖
    MPGH Champion: 5500 ✖
    MPGH King: 6000 ✖
    MPGH Legend: 6500 ✖
    MPGH God: 7000 ✖
    MPGH God II: 7500 ✖
    MPGH God III: 8000 ✖
    MPGH God IV: 8500 ✖
    MPGH God V: 9000 ✖
    Arun's Slave: 9500 ✖
    Dave's Slave: 10000 ✖

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    -Sigh- HateRz Gunna Hate.

Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Ghost aim there no way you can zoom in that fast each kill i can't even do that and was quickscoping for 1 yearr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Nice On I Like it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I tihnk its irrelevant if he/she was hacking or not, the point here in this sub-section of cobat arms is to see if they have created a Good Montage or Not.
    Some advice I would Give though is to Work on Your Intros/Outros and Try Not To Add Clips Where You Die or Transition Before You Die, only add a death scene if it is synced with the music track you are using.

+1 Rep Also.
    Last edited by Justin; 04-04-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post
    I tihnk its irrelevant if he/she was hacking or not, the point here in this sub-section of cobat arms is to see if they have created a Good Montage or Not.
    Some advice I would Give though is to Work on Your Intros/Outros and Try Not To Add Clips Where You Die or Transition Before You Die, only add a death scene if it is synced with the music track you are using.

+1 Rep Also.
    You're fucking retarded.

This blatant hacker is arrogating that he is legit. That's what has our jimmies rustled. If you spent more than 10 seconds in this section to raise your postcount, you'd notice that those who post hacking montages don't get ragged on. The ones who claim to be legit deserve everything they get.

Derepped.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post

You're fucking retarded.

This blatant hacker is arrogating that he is legit. That's what has our jimmies rustled. If you spent more than 10 seconds in this section to raise your postcount, you'd notice that those who post hacking montages don't get ragged on. The ones who claim to be legit deserve everything they get.

Derepped.

Excuse You, I was a prominate member of this section when I first started out In MPGH and Was a Well Respected member In This Section by All the Staff at the Time and It's members As I supported and Aided everyone in there problems with Hacking CA and Creating Video montages before moving on to Build up the Console Section, So before You talk about caving a section for Post Counts, I would do some research and find out who your talking too.

Also there is no valid reason to concern yourself with this individuals video to see if he/she is hacking or not anyway, You clearly know that they are and should not bother continue ranting to prove your opinion.

And furthermore, Your blatent abuse of the reputation system is disgusting, learn how to use it properly or don't use it all.
    Last edited by Justin; 04-04-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Minion Statistics

Thanks

Excuse You, I was a prominate member of this section when I first started out In MPGH and Was a Well Respected member In This Section by All the Staff at the Time and It's members As I supported and Aided everyone in there problems with Hacking CA and Creating Video montages before moving on to Build up the Console Section, So before You talk about caving a section for Post Counts, I would do some research and find out who your talking too.

Also there is no valid reason to concern yourself with this individuals video to see if he/she is hacking or not anyway, You clearly know that they are and should not bother continue ranting to prove your opinion.
    Coughcough, fritz has been here since the beginning of time...

not really, but uberoldphag he is.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aeronyx For This Useful Post:

Shakugan no Shana (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Excuse You, I was a prominate member of this section when I first started out In MPGH and Was a Well Respected member In This Section by All the Staff at the Time and It's members As I supported and Aided everyone in there problems with Hacking CA and Creating Video montages, before moving on to Build up the Console Section, So before You talk about caving a section a for Post Counts, I would do some research and find out who your talking to.
    Missing my point entirely as well as using irrelevant information.
    1) I've been here longer than you with multiple accounts, no need to do 'research' tyvm.
    2) You weren't a 'well respected member', you were an obnoxious spammer. And well known for it as well.
    3) You helped and supported close to zero people. Not once did I see a montage posted in which you were given credits for helping.
    4) Please remind me when I talked about caving a section?

The point I'm trying to make is rather simple. When you post in a section before assimilating yourself with the culture of the board, you come across as a much stupider person than you may actually be. A perfect example would be /a/. Before starting a single thread, you lurk for months at a time to learn exactly what /a/nons enjoy, what is hated, what's taboo, and what the terminology is. After absorbing this knowledge, you have the right to enter into the public field.

Oh and is Typing like this Really that Fun? It's really Fucking annoying So Please don't. Stop it with the massive run-ons as well, I'm trying to read forum posts, not burn my eyes.

Also there is no valid reason to concern yourself with this individuals video to see if he/she is hacking or not anyway, You clearly no that they are and should not bother continue ranting to prove your opinion.

Please play the game for 4 years before you spout an idiot opinion again. Oh, might as well ignore the other posters who concur with me.

EDIT: Ohhh, just saw this, made me laugh.

And furthermore, Your blatent abuse of the reputation system is disgusting, learn how to use it properly or don't use it all.
    Abuse? It's to show your opinion of a post. I disagree with you and your post so I derep you. Simple as.
    Last edited by Shakugan no Shana; 04-04-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Missing my point entirely as well as using irrelevant information.
    1) I've been here longer than you with multiple accounts, no need to do 'research' tyvm.
    2) You weren't a 'well respected member', you were an obnoxious spammer. And well known for it as well.
    3) You helped and supported close to zero people. Not once did I see a montage posted in which you were given credits for helping.
    4) Please remind me when I talked about caving a section?

The point I'm trying to make is rather simple. When you post in a section before assimilating yourself with the culture of the board, you come across as a much stupider person than you may actually be. A perfect example would be /a/. Before starting a single thread, you lurk for months at a time to learn exactly what /a/nons enjoy, what is hated, what's taboo, and what the terminology is. After absorbing this knowledge, you have the right to enter into the public field.

Oh and is Typing like this Really that Fun? It's really Fucking annoying So Please don't. Stop it with the massive run-ons as well, I'm trying to read forum posts, not burn my eyes.

Please play the game for 4 years before you spout an idiot opinion again. Oh, might as well ignore the other posters who concur with me.
    I beg to differ your claims that I was an obnoxious spammer as I avoided going off-topic in threads and only remained within the confines of the context at hand, and I'm sure for someone of your apparent intellect that you know of ways to help people outside of MPGHs Threads and Message Boards (i.e IM, TV, etc.). Also I myself was never credited on montages because I specifically told the creator/s not too.

Also your ranting about terminology and current community behaviour was not needed as I fully understand the needs of this Section and to be blunt it hasnt changed at all, and I'm sorry that I cannot dedicate more time to playing a single game for four years, I was unaware that this is how I should spend my spare time.

Minion Statistics

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

ericrud (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I beg to differ your claims that I was an obnoxious spammer as I avoided going off-topic in threads and only remained within the confines of the context at hand, and I'm sure for someone of your apparent intellect that you know of ways to help people outside of MPGHs Threads and Message Boards (i.e IM, TV, etc.). Also I myself was never credited on montages because I specifically told the creator/s not too.

Also your ranting about terminology and current community behaviour was not needed as I fully understand the needs of this Section and to be blunt it hasnt changed at all, and I'm sorry that I cannot dedicate more time to playing a single game for four years, I was unaware that this is how I should spend my spare time.
    I beg to differ and fail to provide legitimate responses while continuing to use obnoxious run-on sentences so I'm just gonna spout bullshit and tell me I'm wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I beg to differ and fail to provide legitimate responses while continuing to use obnoxious run-on sentences so I'm just gonna spout bullshit and tell me I'm wrong.
    I see what You did there and see that this is not going anywhere, nice to meet you by the way. It's been a while since I've seen anyone on MPGH who is actually capable of compiling structured arguments and rebuttals.

Minion Statistics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast