Thanks

Hyperion is a Fraud

Actually, I'm from upstate New York. Did'nt mean to ruffle your suit as they say. Just stating what I know. The earlier message was to a friend of mine who I was having fun with. You, obviously had to put your two cents in, you being the great "Hyperion" and all. How does it feel to be a God and know deep down inside you never played fair? Do you really think I would forget how many games you ruined because you couldn't play like a man? How dare you and all your buddies who ruined probably the best MPG of all time, who now act like their someone great and talented. No, you just didn't play by the rules. I was playing during the early developement, before the game was overrun by people like you. When it was fun. I remember your character, I shot you up all the time. Then suddenly, you couldn't be stopped. So when you address me ever again, please don't cuss, because you have no honor or any right to claim such status. Your just a punk that cheated the system because you know deep down you never had the talent or the backbone to earn it. Your a Fraud.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    LMFAO...

First off, how do you know which character I played on? The person you probably met was an imposter. I never had an ign in CA that had any relevance or hinting at the word "Hyperion," so I suggest you stfu.
    Oh, and if you really did play at the early stages of the game, then you should recall TehSadist. That was my ONLY account, and if you don't recall it, then you, my mentally disturbed friend, are the real "fraud." Why don't you just shut up and leave?

P.S. I now remember I had another account called CheapLagger with a 3.5 k/d (No hacks). Of course, I found out how to exploit the CTF game and get 500,000 exp every 10 seconds. Such good memories.

P.S.S. This guy is the real fraud.

ENLIST DATE
    January 08, 2009

Yeah, you played in the early stages of the game my ass...
    Last edited by Hyperion; 02-02-2009 at 01:55 PM.

L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by an8yrold View Post
    Actually, I'm from upstate New York. Did'nt mean to ruffle your suit as they say. Just stating what I know. The earlier message was to a friend of mine who I was having fun with. You, obviously had to put your two cents in, you being the great "Hyperion" and all. How does it feel to be a God and know deep down inside you never played fair? Do you really think I would forget how many games you ruined because you couldn't play like a man? How dare you and all your buddies who ruined probably the best MPG of all time, who now act like their someone great and talented. No, you just didn't play by the rules. I was playing during the early developement, before the game was overrun by people like you. When it was fun. I remember your character, I shot you up all the time. Then suddenly, you couldn't be stopped. So when you address me ever again, please don't cuss, because you have no honor or any right to claim such status. Your just a punk that cheated the system because you know deep down you never had the talent or the backbone to earn it. Your a Fraud.
    LMAO we dont need all your fake ass speeches go tell somebody who cares you dumb cock.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    an8yrold = cock sucker
    enough said
    Goals

[x] 1 post.
    [ ] 100 posts.
    [ ] 200 posts.
    [x] Learn C++.
    [ ] Stop being so lazy and write my own hacks. (Ya, right!!)
    [x] Be called a hacker.
    [x] Be called a hacker by another hacker.
    [x] Be called a noob.
    [x] Get a 3.0+ K/D.
    [ ] Get the vip.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Last edited by Hyperion; 02-02-2009 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    [IMG]https://i295.photobucke*****m/albums/mm150/gfx_forums/1233614902655.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Nexon Forums - this is getting out of hand....

Here's another one - our ultra powerleveling method

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nexons forums fail.
    Turbo slow.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped