Thanks

Explaining for AVA Hacks

Could someone explain to me why there isn't alot of hacks for AVA that works?Like wall hacks and that other stuff.I just wanted to know why there only skins and spam bots and other bots only in this forums.Thanks In Advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tree Squid Master View Post
    Could someone explain to me why there isn't a lot of hacks for AVA that works?Like wall hacks and that other stuff.I just wanted to know why there only skins and spam bots and other bots only in this forums.Thanks In Advance.
    Simply because the knowledge required to do such things are not available in the members on this forum. There are hacks out there, but the coders who make them are very smart, intelligent human beings and they are professionals at what they do. People will do anything for money these days and it will be hard to find a professional C++ coder willing to give up his time for absolutely nothing. Look around at the world we live in. People are getting more and more selfish day by day. No one is willing to give up there time like that without being paid. Maybe if someone was to pay this so called god coder to come up in this section and make us some completely free bots then everyone would be happy and enough said. In conclusion, the answer to your question is simple. Until a genius coder falls on to this site, you're never gonna get any free hacks for A.V.A. Another role that plays in it is GameGaurd. People don't even really have to make the A.V.A hack, but if a bypass for GameGaurd came up, A.V.A would be destroyed as hacks would be everywhere. No hacks? Blame it on GameGaurd. It's the reason most of our "good" coders quit trying to hack A.V.A and went over into the Combat Arms Section
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There are.... You just have to find them. No more information given, (SO don't ask)

Thanks
    I agree with youngbuck1970, the reason why AVA is so hard to get hacks for is because of GameGuard. Half of the hacks in the coding section will work with a bypass. The trouble with gameguard is that it updates so regularly and well that it is hard to adjust your bypass to cope with it. And since it updates so frequently it is just a tedious pain to get around it, so people quit trying to make hacks for it publicly.

Thanks
    K thanks you guys for the help with my question.Also lastly is there a free bot download that play games for you.So you could get exp and euros legit?But slowly?Thanks In Advance if you do have one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    use apbot v4 it has afk bot included so you can idle in infection or event channel (farm no kill) and gain lots of sp and exp