Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Angry Nexon Forum is messed up after patch?

Is the nexon forum messed up??

I don't see my posts after 3/23

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    yep, typical of them to not even notice, either that or they just don't give a fukc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by rallos View Post
    yep, typical of them to not even notice, either that or they just don't give a fukc.
    ya.... I guess they will say that they will fix it April 1st.. .and then they will b like April fools! lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why would they notice. They worked overnight Thursday to bring the patch so it's likely they took Friday off, and they sure as hell are not gonna work on the weekend.

Thanks
    ...or because they don't want to hear everyone complain about their mistakes in the patch so they disabled it. :P
    lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by ssj4goku_rox View Post
    ...or because they don't want to hear everyone complain about their mistakes in the patch so they disabled it. :P
    lol
    xD

I was thinking the same thing. They probably have bugs they don't want people to share...
    ><> ><> <>< <>< <>< ><> ><>
    ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> <>< <><<><

Or someone was in a rush and totally messed up forums, or intentionally forgot about forums

Thanks
    Oh come on think about it as if you were running things.
    Day one over load will cause any problems. Once things calm down and stabilize the servers will act as they were intended.
    You had players price fixing before things were even released.
    Then you have kiddies trying to run the game with more settings then their craptop can handle, with a half wit internet, that 4 or 5 ppl at home are using at once without being connected to a switch to clear traffic congestion, that would QQ if perfection wasn't seen.

Now take all of that above and think about a solution.... DING DING DING. Lock displaying of new posts till the weekend is over, give this time to let materials stabilize / detour player price fixing, and for everyone to get their dragon fix on so that come monday the player influx has calm down and servers run more stable with less QQ threads.
    Now if you could of came up with a better solution easier then a simple forum setting click, then please enlighten us.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellnomoron View Post
    Oh come on think about it as if you were running things.
    Day one over load will cause any problems. Once things calm down and stabilize the servers will act as they were intended.
    You had players price fixing before things were even released.
    Then you have kiddies trying to run the game with more settings then their craptop can handle, with a half wit internet, that 4 or 5 ppl at home are using at once without being connected to a switch to clear traffic congestion, that would QQ if perfection wasn't seen.

Now take all of that above and think about a solution.... DING DING DING. Lock displaying of new posts till the weekend is over, give this time to let materials stabilize / detour player price fixing, and for everyone to get their dragon fix on so that come monday the player influx has calm down and servers run more stable with less QQ threads.
    Now if you could of came up with a better solution easier then a simple forum setting click, then please enlighten us.
    If they do something like that, they should at least write a comment on the front page of the vindictus website telling people what's going on.
    They can't be unprofessional about it and leave ALL THESE PLAYERS hanging like this...

Thanks
    Well it's apparent some only see what they want to see.

Point: It is not only the Vindictus forums that have been "frozen" // "Unupdated" since around 4;30 PST, March 23rd (2012).

All of the forums from the Nexon games have been "down" as well.

(Although I would have to agree with @sky_dragon there's no way Nexon employee's are decent enough to work over the weekend to bring up something as novel as the main form of out-of-game communication for the few players the have that remain loyal to the already sinking ship, know as Nexon.)
    Last edited by nooby_hacker; 03-26-2012 at 01:29 AM.