Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

EXTALIAMS SHUTDOWN?!

So I went on the extaliams website and it said that the account has gotten suspended. So does this mean that they have got nexon'd

Thanks
    Same here buddy.. I think they actually got nexon'd.. If they actually did.. then.. It was an awesome server >.<.. farwell extalia

Thanks
    No, there's nothing wrong with Extalia. It'll be back up. You should check the temp forums. Won't link it, find it yourself.
    Had to freaking register just to tell you guys this. Don't freak out, chill.. and NO FAREWELLS. Gosh.

They might be switching hosts or something, Idk about that. Because there was this longer (but weaker) DDoS going on or something like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    @Tomoyo
    No outside links.

@Blitz

And if extalia was down there might be someone to reopen it up again. Just like Rydah.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I don't really like Extalia because their community is full of absolute shit :/ but the game is fun lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicow For This Useful Post:

crex (03-29-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    I don't really like Extalia because their community is full of absolute shit :/ but the game is fun lol

People have their own opinions about this. How is the community shit? I think the forums are nice. People in-game aren't as nice.
    But then again, you have to talk to people instead of waiting for them to talk to you. I don't think the community is shit. There are some annoying individuals, though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Smileyx View Post
    People have their own opinions about this. How is the community shit? I think the forums are nice. People in-game aren't as nice.
    But then again, you have to talk to people instead of waiting for them to talk to you. I don't think the community is shit. There are some annoying individuals, though.
    Don't think you've been there as long as I have, they had problems with the staff abusing their powers and their original (back when Extalia started) players complaining about everything, people getting banned for nothing, problem between nearly everyone, and more :P There were like 3 people kicked off the staff in the midst of all that and about 50 people that left Extalia for it

Thanks
    Don't think you've been there as long as I have, they had problems with the staff abusing their powers and their original (back when Extalia started) players complaining about everything, people getting banned for nothing, problem between nearly everyone, and more :P There were like 3 people kicked off the staff in the midst of all that and about 50 people that left Extalia for it
    Well I have been there pretty much since the very beginning. So 50 people decided to run away instead of fighting for their beliefs. Big whoop. Good job.
    True, players complain a lot. They joined the server because they wanted to play it - If it's not the way they want it to be they should find a server that suits their needs. They shouldn't just join a server, play for a few hours and then beg for all kinds of ''Cube tradings'' and such.
    Last edited by Smileyx; 04-01-2012 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well I have been there pretty much since the very beginning. So 50 people decided to run away instead of fighting for their beliefs. Big whoop. Good job.
    True, players complain a lot. They joined the server because they wanted to play it - If it's not the way they want it to be they should find a server that suits their needs. They shouldn't just join a server, play for a few hours and then beg for all kinds of ''Cube tradings'' and such.
    If you've been there since the beginning you should've figured out what the problem was and the fact that they DID fight it for months until the admin wouldn't listen to them which made them quit. If you haven't seen any of those fights or farewells, you are either not popular in the server or you don't go on the forums what's so ever.

Thanks
    If you've been there since the beginning you should've figured out what the problem was and the fact that they DID fight it for months until the admin wouldn't listen to them which made them quit. If you haven't seen any of those fights or farewells, you are either not popular in the server or you don't go on the forums what's so ever.
    I was there since the very beginning but I wasn't on the forums much. I think i started being active on the forums since July 2011. I have witnesses my share of 'farewells' but none of them had anything to do with the staff. Btw, being popular has nothing to do with being up-to-date on things so that comment was unnecessary. ._.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I was there since the very beginning but I wasn't on the forums much. I think i started being active on the forums since July 2011. I have witnesses my share of 'farewells' but none of them had anything to do with the staff. Btw, being popular has nothing to do with being up-to-date on things so that comment was unnecessary. ._.
    Yes, it does. Because the fight was between all the big people on the server (people that started from the beginning) and them being close to the staff and some of the staff being corrupt. And if you've read the farewells and you somehow missed 30 of the ones I read, then you have never been on that section.