Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by leonardoferro View Post
    Gx4 (Coder.Zeus) and F34R is great SDK
    this is the NOLF2 sdk

i have AVP2, NOLF2 and FEAR lol...All 3 of em...the only difference is the MsgID's

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I have a question because im finding it a little hard to read the C++ in this LTClient header.

Now you have 2 class list function. class CLTBase and class CLTClient : public CLTBase I notice all the functions in CLTBase are not virtual, then in class CLTClient they are virtual... Anyway thats not really my question, I would like to know if SendToServer address would be

#define ADDR_LTCLIENT 0x377E0C88 + 0x0158

Or is it

#define ADDR_LTCSBASE 0x377E0C70 + 0x0158

and why is it only a 2 byte difference between addresses?? I just want to know which corresponding with what class

The part that got me a little confused with the C++ was the way you declare the class "class CLTClient : public CLTBase" if someone could clear this up for me would be great, Also can someone please upload a dumped CShell.dll I want to check out the function in a debugger so I replicate it with inline assembly
    Last edited by Departure; 04-06-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @Departure
    You monster.
    You and commando just released vital parts to make SendToServer work.
    Imagine their dirty hands.

Add my MSN Btw.
    @ crashinfinity @ hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well it doesn't matter since my post was deleted.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I would like to know who these moderators think they are deleting posts that are public source. Who are they to decide what sources are allowed to be public or not, Especially when they use the public sources in there own hacks. Comando was nice enough to show how he is calling SendToServer from that I was able to create a signature to use in a logger, Who are these people to say what signatures I am allowed to post on a public forum? I think you need to stop your power tripping and come to relize this is a public forum and we can post what ever public sources we wish to. I am guessing the only real reasons you don't allow certain public source on the forum is because of your own sales of these so called "Vip" hacks(which are all public sources anyway). If you can prove that you personally created the SendToServer function and you wish it not be public then I will appoligize, But I don't believe anyone from this forum did, so it was public to start with...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    I would like to know who these moderators think they are deleting posts that are public source. Who are they to decide what sources are allowed to be public or not, Especially when they use the public sources in there own hacks. Comando was nice enough to show how he is calling SendToServer from that I was able to create a signature to use in a logger, Who are these people to say what signatures I am allowed to post on a public forum? I think you need to stop your power tripping and come to relize this is a public forum and we can post what ever public sources we wish to. I am guessing the only real reasons you don't allow certain public source on the forum is because of your own sales of these so called "Vip" hacks(which are all public sources anyway). If you can prove that you personally created the SendToServer function and you wish it not be public then I will appoligize, But I don't believe anyone from this forum did, so it was public to start with...
    in my opinion ... here is my thought

back ground first on my coding:

i'm not much of a coder, but i know enough that i can look at pretty much any language, and read it and tell you what that line of code does for the program itself. I can code my own base...detour is my only problem usually...

Now take this... if I myself can code a full VIP spawner hack (like my Pistol Pub i released) and laugh my ass off at the VIP coders because someone who ISN'T a coder just made something that took them months to figure out can make a vip... Nothing is "private" on the internet... There is always a way to get what u want

Nothing is vip anymore...so why hide it, why delete it?

As for the S2S Function.... Its been the same since LITERALLY 1998 when NOLF2 was released

i have source code for NOLF2, AVP2 and FEAR. The includes, cpp's and lib's are 90% IDENTICAL to each other. And all 3 of those games were made about 3-5 years between each of them. So unless you worked for monolith, then you didn't make the S2S function. If we want it pub, let it be.
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 04-09-2012 at 02:34 AM.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

Departure (04-09-2012),[MPGH]Flengo (04-09-2012),wraithkilla (04-17-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12