Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol do they even allow these cars on the streets?....I'm calling the cops
    [IMG]https://i804.photobucke*****m/albums/yy329/Terrorofthedeath/Scythe.jpg[/IMG]

Click here to feel ECSTASY:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Drtro
    Make it a MPGH blue color scheme, and put the logo diagonally across the driver side door.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post

Don't even know what to say to this...
    you can start off by saying yes.
    [img]https://i1176.photobucke*****m/albums/x323/mypenis777/JON21.png[/img]
    Msn: Cribs@live.com
    Aim: Erotic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Damn I'm kinda jelly of this project..
    I did a restoration job with my uncle on a 1969 Chevelle ss a few years back when I was still in Boston.
    Will see if I can find my old camera later and upload some pics.

As far as the seats go, it depends on what you're doing with the car.
    If you plan on turning it into a show car, or selling it I would suggest going with the original seats.
    Though that might get pricey to upholster, depending on who does it for you.
    The seats themselves shouldn't be too hard to find. This would look dope with a mid hood scoop
    I think sheen black with simple white trim stripes would look nice as far as color.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I did a restoration job with my uncle on a 1969 Chevelle ss a few years back when I was still in Boston.

If you plan on turning it into a show car, or selling it I would suggest going with the original seats.
    The seats themselves shouldn't be too hard to find. This would look dope with a mid hood scoop
    I think sheen black with simple white trim stripes would look nice as far as color.
    I payed $1,200 for this. I'd like to do a late 60's Charger or Challenger but the bodies are too expensive.

Chevelle SS is a badass car. Saw one at the drag strip last weekend. Shit was poppin' wheelies and tires burning halfway down the quarter mile.

We usually do just cheap sedans and sell them for a few hundred dollar profit. But my Grandpa said our next project could be my car, so I spent my own money on this. Only Challenger in the area for sale pissed me the fuck off. Looked exactly like the one in The Fast & Furious. Go there. Entire back end was smashed all the way to rear seats. Don't have money or time to fix that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I payed $1,200 for this. I'd like to do a late 60's Charger or Challenger but the bodies are too expensive.

Chevelle SS is a badass car. Saw one at the drag strip last weekend. Shit was poppin' wheelies and tires burning halfway down the quarter mile.

We usually do just cheap sedans and sell them for a few hundred dollar profit. But my Grandpa said our next project could be my car, so I spent my own money on this. Only Challenger in the area for sale pissed me the fuck off. Looked exactly like the one in The Fast & Furious. Go there. Entire back end was smashed all the way to rear seats. Don't have money or time to fix that.
    Good to see a Charger fan. I'm driving an 08' RT. Would shit bricks if I could find a 68-69 to restore.

Thanks

Good to see a Charger fan. I'm driving an 08' RT. Would shit bricks if I could find a 68-69 to restore.
    I'd love to have one. Guy down the street has one in perfect condition. It's badass. He never drives it and has it covered now. Wish he'd sell it to me.

I'm not a fan of newer "muscle" cars. If I had to pick a new car, I'd probably choose a VW Passat/Jetta. Or a F150. Interior on the Lariat is so classy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Keep it as stock as you can!

Thanks
    Today, we gutted the inside and buffed the body for paint. Gonna' go with a semi-gloss black with chrome window trim and grill. Would keep posting pictures but nobody seems to take interest in classic cars.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    this is gunna b dope one u fix it all up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Today, we gutted the inside and buffed the body for paint. Gonna' go with a semi-gloss black with chrome window trim and grill. Would keep posting pictures but nobody seems to take interest in classic cars.
    Post pictures ! i dont understand really much in cars but i wanna see the car's improvement

Thanks

That 69 Chevelle's my fucking dream car...........

@Drto Mustangs are sexier stocked out when it comes to the interior, plus it increases their value. As for the engine, what came with it, or is it just a body? I'd say keep it as stocked out as possible, bore out the engine, and do a black body with red trim. It's an old mustang, so give it an "I'm going to kick your ass and then kick your face in" look. So jelly

Also, no new cars are muscle cars in my opinion. If the car is designed to crush on impact, it's not a muscle car I'm only a fan of muscle cars 69 and lower.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12