Confused
    Wow! so amazing !

Just one question.
    may appears on rank ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by corriander View Post
    Hmm, Im running the bot on 1280x800 and the bot doesn't skip the boat scene and when the battle cleared screen comes up it does not replay. Everything else works perfectly, but replay not working = not useful . Any ideas?

P.S. I tested this on both irukul, contract, weeping queen and it does not replay
    It's not supposed to skip the boat scene. I'll check out the coords for 1280x800 soon.. Try another resolution for now..

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by anthony7128 View Post
    my res is 1440 x 990 and its isnt on the bot thing what do i do? and when i pressed start vindictus just closed..
    Well I did every resolution vindictus makes use of which is 13 of them(big pain in my ass), I'll look into adding that one soon.
    PLAYING RIFT!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

avast19 (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Just tried with bear and greedy kobold(the one I crashed on)and it worked perfectly, must be one of my problems then.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post

It's not supposed to skip the boat scene. I'll check out the coords for 1280x800 soon.. Try another resolution for now..

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Well I did every resolution vindictus makes use of which is 13 of them(big pain in my ass), I'll look into adding that one soon.
    Its actually 1440 x 900

but im using widescreen with res 1280 x 768

and i just tried it and i got a error thing it says:

"The program has encountered an unrecoverable error.
    *Exception code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
    *Exception adress: 0x404f6fb6
    *Exception module: server "

Thanks
    Doesn't replay for me on 1280x760 as well. Unfortunately my laptop only runs on 1280x800, 1280x768, and 1024x768. I'll play legit further i guess. Good job though from what I can use I can tell that the overall speed when running dungeons is faster than MHWalker, however the only thing that is lacking are the extra options offered by MHWalker such as auto sell, etc. This is a great bot though and will no doubt give MHWalker a run for its money :]

actually I have a question. Is it supposed to click where the start game button is right away when you hit start? because since I'm running in full screen I have to minimize vindictus and hit start game on the bot. The bot will then click on my desktop and when I bring up the game it does not auto click start game again. Instead I exit the boat and restart it. The bot then works fine from there on except for the previous problem of not replaying.
    Last edited by corriander; 03-31-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Damn Nice Release. I've never been disappointed with any of your releases :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by corriander View Post
    Doesn't replay for me on 1280x760 as well. Unfortunately my laptop only runs on 1280x800, 1280x768, and 1024x768. I'll play legit further i guess. Good job though from what I can use I can tell that the overall speed when running dungeons is faster than MHWalker, however the only thing that is lacking are the extra options offered by MHWalker such as auto sell, etc. This is a great bot though and will no doubt give MHWalker a run for its money :]
    Did you adjust the Replay Wait Time? I have a hard time thinking I messed up on that many resolutions...

I need more details... Did the mouse move to nearby the replay button once it showed up or what?

As far as MhWalker, well this is only a quick beta version so far.. There may be a vip version with a lot more features later.. This pub will get more work done to it as well.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Its actually 1440 x 900

That error certainly can happen sometimes.. Which map was it?
    Last edited by DanK; 03-31-2012 at 01:44 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Its actually 1440 x 900

Random error.

Thanks

Did you adjust the Replay Wait Time? I have a hard time thinking I messed up on that many resolutions...

I need more details... Did the mouse move to nearby the replay button once it showed up or what?

As far as MhWalker, well this is only a quick beta version so far.. There may be a vip version with a lot more features later.. This pub will get more work done to it as well.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

That error certainly can happen sometimes.. Which map was it?
    it was fruitful ive been trying for that map since i wanted to farm some Enchant scrolls

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

Random error.
    happened twice though..

Thanks
    Replay Wait Time = The bot waits this many seconds after killing the boss before it tries to click replay.
    Ugh, okay, my mistake. I'll strive to read next time haha, for some reason I took this as the wait time between boat launches; It works perfectly now though. Once again, great bot, and thanks!
    Last edited by corriander; 03-31-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    it was fruitful ive been trying for that map since i wanted to farm some Enchant scrolls

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

happened twice though..
    Yeah that errors a bitch, seems like some maps have more issues with it.. I could fix by using a different method of command sending , but I don't want to.. I'll check out fruitful in a bit and see what happens.

@corriander 1280x800 works perfect bro, just tested it. Either you didnt follow the resolution directions right, or you need to lengthen the replay timer.
    -edit nijad
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Hey Dank, excellent work as usual. I just tried your bot on Windows XP in a VM and everything works fine up to the loading screen after the boat launches. I get this error:

I am using the latest Nico DLL and PerX to inject. The map was The Contract on 1366x768. Trying a different map now and I'll let you know if I get the same issue.
    Last edited by azuryu123; 03-31-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks

Yeah that errors a bitch, seems like some maps have more issues with it.. I could fix by using a different method of command sending , but I don't want to.. I'll check out fruitful in a bit and see what happens.

@corriander 1280x800 works perfect bro, just tested it. Either you didnt follow the resolution directions right, or you need to lengthen the replay timer.
    -edit nijad
    ill go try some other maps but can I do it in widescreen 1280 x 768 ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azuryu123 View Post
    Hey Dank, excellent work as usual. I just tried your bot on Windows XP in a VM and everything works fine up to the loading screen after the boat launches. I get this error:

I am using the latest Nico DLL and PerX to inject. The map was The Contract. Trying a different map now and I'll let you know if I get the same issue.
    Just tried with Rescue and it works perfectly, no errors. Like you guess it might just be certain maps causing the error. Thanks again Dank. Also since the Boat Skip command is not used, will the runs appear on the rankings? Thanks again Dank.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by azuryu123 View Post
    Just tried with Rescue and it works perfectly, no errors. Like you guess it might just be certain maps causing the error. Thanks again Dank. Also since the Boat Skip command is not used, will the runs appear on the rankings? Thanks again Dank.
    I just ran fruitful 10 times in a row no prob, you might try again.. Try raising the "Mission Wait Time" a bit if its crashing once it gets into the final map and you have that low... Or is it crashing during load screen?

I didn't use the boat skip cuz I thought I read it had got patched, I don't really play vindictus so I can be a bit out of the loop sometimes.. I'll add it on the next version.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast