Thread: X-hair Address

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

X-hair Address

Just a quick update....noticed vega's NoScope patch was no longer working after the updates. So I found the updated info to do the same thing. This works slightly better than the patch, as once the X-hair's are changed to always on, they stay on no matter when u change weapon etc.

As in vega's patch, this is most useful for sniper, as you have the X-hair even if your not zoomed in.

Its a memory edit so in cheat engine memory view

Find this address:
    0055B836 - C6 - mov byte ptr [0081260c],00

And change it to this: (using RightClick then Assemble)
    0055B836 - C6 - mov byte ptr [0081260c],01

This will make the crosshair static...ie. always on for anything....including fists...and sniper rifle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    interesting and useful...
    note for people who don't know how to find the address
    go to memory view, right click, go to address and type 0055B836. and right click that address and assemble and change the last number to 1

Thanks
    Hmmmm...got kicked for 0 minutes for corrupt memory by PB...dont use this yet. Need to learn how to get this code into warrock without PB seeing it...but its only a 0 minute ban..sorry guys.

Thanks
    Well the only work around I can do until I can learn to inject code without PB seeing it is the following:

Add Address Manually:

Address:
    0081260C

Type:
    2-BYTE

Value will be set at 0 if you have fists out...change weapon to any gun with Xhair..ie pistol. Now the value changed to 1. Freeze the address and change to fists or sniper rifle...Xhairs will stay on screen...although they will be flashing...but its useable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    note that punkbuster checks the addresses and memory, its very specific,
    if you change one little memory, the whole thing reacts badly

Thanks
    Anybody got any info on injecting your own DLL's into Warrock? Is this still possible since PB checks for code changes ? Or is this a case of now having to make your own bypass and disabling PB to allow code changes ? BTW I have tested the FROZEN method that I wrote...it actually works ok.. the Xhair flashes ...as its constantly trying to reset itself...but its still pretty useable. Was so nice to shoot somebody close range without the scope on lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortran View Post
    Anybody got any info on injecting your own DLL's into Warrock? Is this still possible since PB checks for code changes ? Or is this a case of now having to make your own bypass and disabling PB to allow code changes ? BTW I have tested the FROZEN method that I wrote...it actually works ok.. the Xhair flashes ...as its constantly trying to reset itself...but its still pretty useable. Was so nice to shoot somebody close range without the scope on lol.
    there are some good tuts in someother forums like gamerz... i think its down right now.

and i don't think a crosshair is necessary with the sniper gun. just try to aim at the enemy and if their name is red, you know that theres an 85% chance that you'll hit him... unless hes moving or hes very far away

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Furtiv View Post
    there are some good tuts in someother forums like gamerz... i think its down right now.

and i don't think a crosshair is necessary with the sniper gun. just try to aim at the enemy and if their name is red, you know that theres an 85% chance that you'll hit him... unless hes moving or hes very far away
    ok thanks for the info mate will check there as well.
    As for Xhair on sniper...well its individual preference, this isnt perfect by a LONG way...but its useable..and u can easily see when the hair is over your enemy. Its such a shame changing mem code is not working anymore....the full "unflashing" xhairs looked great on every weapon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortran View Post
    ok thanks for the info mate will check there as well.
    As for Xhair on sniper...well its individual preference, this isnt perfect by a LONG way...but its useable..and u can easily see when the hair is over your enemy. Its such a shame changing mem code is not working anymore....the full "unflashing" xhairs looked great on every weapon.
    just note that the tut isn't in the warrock section...
    its in the different topics, there are a lot of tuts, so im not sure if they posted anything about olly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Furtiv View Post

if you run on a intergrated gfx system like my old computer that i use, the red name doesnt show up, my parents are douches and wont let me use the other computers so im prolly going to just get a stupid dell xps 700

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    if you run on a intergrated gfx system like my old computer that i use, the red name doesnt show up, my parents are douches and wont let me use the other computers so im prolly going to just get a stupid dell xps 700
    i don't even think you need the red name to aim properly with the gun. just make an estimated guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    just saying is not an option for most of us, even though no scoping aint too hard, i mean come on just aim at the general direction and with an ssg ur sure to hit aleast once

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    just saying is not an option for most of us, even though no scoping aint too hard, i mean come on just aim at the general direction and with an ssg ur sure to hit aleast once
    i heard that the new sniper gun can do one hit kil w.o head shot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    hey havent released any new guns, im waiting for the barret sniper rifle, its like the most accurate long range sniper rifle in the world, and the caliber that they use for that gun is huge, like blowing holes through body huge

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    the psg i think, it was the most recent sniper gun wasn't it. it can do one hit kill w/o headshot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast