Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JGS View Post
    the leaderboard is where they keep track of who's done what basically, it ranks you for different things, for instance, i lvled a bunch of accts to lvl 70 in like a day apiece and they all got ranked 1st for lvls gained, but for the most part the bypass skips the leader board, the only things i can think of that have ever shown up were the lvls gained and a few of the mats like cloth and leather. future reference, dont bot/hack on a main, lol.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

its funny how people act like no1 has asked the same question when the topic is less than a day old and theres over 10 pages, lmao. idk, maybe i'm one of the few who enjoys READING, lmao and again thanks+++ @DanK

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

hmm, have you made sure your running it in your resolution? because i've ran most of those and more and havent had a single prob.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

are you running your injector as admin?

Its running in full resolution. I even have a dam video.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I like this a lot. But I think because it's so simple, it's almost overwhelming

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSonicKid101 View Post
    Are you able to see the mouse actually go to the start button and actually press it before the mission starts?

btw Resolution problems is something of the past in the next version, it's now dummy proof.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I am absolutely LOVING this bot. Thank you so much. Very very useful and works great. The only 2 issues I have encountered are, as I'm sure you know..the boat starting early, but I found a way around that. And also the Battle: Piercing Crescent Moon. It only skips one area, then nukes the enemies. But there are 1 or 2 areas after that and you can't proceed since everything was nuked and the gates are still up. Not sure if this was posted, but figured I would tell you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    DanK....you fucking rock.

Thanks
    The bot. Simply amazing that it can be so simple but efficient.

I do seem to run into a problem though that I don't believe anyone else posted yet. The bot works completely fine for me for ~20 runs and then Vindictus will auto close and an error message comes up saying "error, memory unreadable" or something along those lines. I'll try to get the exact words the next time it comes up. It's quite the deterrent to my mat farming, bleh.

Just trying to bring this issue up if it has not been brought out yet/for you to glance over if you did not know about it yet. Cheers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Very good bot. Props to you sir.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thank you for the amazing bot!

Thanks
    hi wat do u press to open up the time input

having a threesome with kristie and tieve
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSonicKid101 View Post
    calm down buddy, im trying to help you, and fyi, raging about something your getting for free (even if its not working ) that most sites/coders would charge for is immature. and running in full resolution isnt what i'm talking about, the bot has a resolution drop menu, if your not running the right resolution then the mouse coordinates wont match up and it wont run right.
    Nexon walks into a bar, wait, wait, I meant Nexon walked into a bar that I was swinging at them.

Hit thanks please --------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by eclypticangelx View Post
    I am absolutely LOVING this bot. Thank you so much. Very very useful and works great. The only 2 issues I have encountered are, as I'm sure you know..the boat starting early, but I found a way around that. And also the Battle: Piercing Crescent Moon. It only skips one area, then nukes the enemies. But there are 1 or 2 areas after that and you can't proceed since everything was nuked and the gates are still up. Not sure if this was posted, but figured I would tell you.
    It's most likely the issue with the boat starting.. Piercing is working perfect for me, so hopefully it should work for you on the next version.

I know lots of you are having problems, sorry it's taking me so long for this update but I wanted this one to be a bigger one and nail a lot of problems at once plus add some stuff.. Working on one last feature atm then it should be done.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

calm down buddy, im trying to help you, and fyi, raging about something your getting for free (even if its not working ) that most sites/coders would charge for is immature. and running in full resolution isnt what i'm talking about, the bot has a resolution drop menu, if your not running the right resolution then the mouse coordinates wont match up and it wont run right.
    To further explain.
    In the game you have to be sure to have the radio option button (FullScreenRes) selected, NOT CUSTOM/FullScreen. Your desktop(computeR) resolution needs to match that of the bot selection.

BUT next release none of this matters!! muahaha
    PLAYING RIFT!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

JGS (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by N3mzonline View Post
    I like this a lot. But I think because it's so simple, it's almost overwhelming
    it deserved to be band no kidding lol...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    it deserved to be band no kidding lol...
    haha if you think so now, just wait till all my ideas are implemented..
    PLAYING RIFT!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

JGS (04-02-2012)

having a threesome with kristie and tieve
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post

haha if you think so now, just wait till all my ideas are implemented..
    omg, your going to put us in the hospital, i might break into seizures for pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nexon walks into a bar, wait, wait, I meant Nexon walked into a bar that I was swinging at them.

Hit thanks please --------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    omg, your going to put us in the hospital, i might break into seizures for pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have to agree.
    I couldn't get my brother into this game purely because he didn't want to invest time into leveling.
    But after showing him some videos, and this he's going to play.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011