Thanks

Special Force - Aeria Games - Has Been Unpacked! Read - Need Experienced Hackers!

Hello everyone, As I hope everyone is just fine I'm just gonna keep writing =D

So... Yesterday I was playing around with some hacks for Assault Cube :> and fevered up with Special Force.. I wanted to make a Chams wallhack for ACube but since it's OpenGL my method of detecting the Textures didn't worked... so as I moved onto Special Force - Spanish. - by Aeria Games.. I have unpacked the client reversing the ASProtect security...

So yeah... I got all the addresses and stuff decrypted with plain text strings... Now I have never worked making stuff for Special Force.. neither with Soldier Front, so as you may know i'm kinda off new to the hacking scene in the SF titles... but I'm requesting help from someone who knows or is an experienced hacker, and will like to help me out.

1st Question: (to Hacker) Does the Unpacked Client is supposed to be functional, like if it's supposed to run even it is unpacked???
    2nd Question: (to Hacker) If the Unpacked Client doesn't runs, when you run it from launcher etc. And it gives an error, it means something wrong?
    3rd Question: (to Hacker) Unpacked Clients are only made to check for addresses? If so, how can I bind Unpacked Addresses to Original Client Addresses?
    4th Question: (to Hacker) GAMEGUARD!! I WANT TO DESTROY IT!!!! The list of all GameGuard addresses are there in plain text!! Can you help me bypass it?

Well thats for all my questions... I really hope someone please help me out since, this could be the 1st hacks for Special Force titles... Thanks in advance for anything in help.

*EDIT* I made this original thread in it's original forum section but since that section is dead I went here in search of more opportunities =D Hope you understand
    Last edited by elmasmalo1; 04-03-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Thanks
    THx for MPGH

Thanks
    2: Problem but it helps me